Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,006 members, 7,814,428 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

Picture Of Buhari Raising His Hands Up During Budget Presentation - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of Buhari Raising His Hands Up During Budget Presentation (42487 Views)

Mandate Your Ministers Not To Travel During Budget Defence, Akpabio Tells Tinubu / Lawmakers Struggling To Shake President Buhari During Budget Presentation / Ahmed Indimi Reacts To Saraki, Dogara Look At Buhari During Budget Presentation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Buhari Raising His Hands Up During Budget Presentation by clapbest(m): 10:17am On Dec 21, 2018
S
Re: Picture Of Buhari Raising His Hands Up During Budget Presentation by PStacks(m): 10:19am On Dec 21, 2018
Dumb IPOB people said he was hiding his palm lines to disguise his Jubrin status. grin grin

Dumbest people in Nigeria are IPOB Walahi.

Enjoy my artist im promoting oo jare.

lil Ameer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGb1huZeHOw

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Buhari Raising His Hands Up During Budget Presentation by Ralphtot: 10:21am On Dec 21, 2018
Epic,...with the way both Saraki and Dagora is looking at him i wonder what is going on in their mind. I like his maturity

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Buhari Raising His Hands Up During Budget Presentation by Billionaire09: 10:24am On Dec 21, 2018
Jubril trying hard to diverting attention, see the looks on Saraki and others faces really shows that impostor there not Buhari.

Hausa Fulani can only fooling their zombies but not Biafrans.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Buhari Raising His Hands Up During Budget Presentation by Nobody: 10:25am On Dec 21, 2018
ikpuology:
My Ban expired right on time for I must spread the truth.

SEUN IS A BLOODY RELIGIOUS EXTREMIST.
SEE THE IRRELEVANT ISLAMIC TOPICS COMING UP ON THE FP?
WHY DO WE HAVE TO BE SADDLED WITH IT?

YOU CAN BAN ME AGAIN LALASTICLALA, BUT I ASSURE YOU,
I HAVE THOUSANDS OF MONIKERS AT THE READY TO PROMULGATE THE TRUTH AND LIBERATE THIS FORUM FROM TERRORISTS.
Go to another forum na. Abi did anyone chain your balls to Nairaland?

5 Likes

Re: Picture Of Buhari Raising His Hands Up During Budget Presentation by san316(m): 10:25am On Dec 21, 2018
See Saraki and his regular evil eyes

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Buhari Raising His Hands Up During Budget Presentation by ruggedtimi(m): 10:25am On Dec 21, 2018
saraki’s face though

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Buhari Raising His Hands Up During Budget Presentation by festacman(m): 10:26am On Dec 21, 2018
Looks like he was doing "waka" sign to noisy PDP senators. I am not sure but...
Re: Picture Of Buhari Raising His Hands Up During Budget Presentation by Highsigher(m): 10:26am On Dec 21, 2018
FarahAideed:
he couldn't even count correctly even with his fingers ..SMH

Mumu dey yafun yafun
Re: Picture Of Buhari Raising His Hands Up During Budget Presentation by JomoGbomo1Akpos: 10:27am On Dec 21, 2018
cheesy cheesy cheesy
FarahAideed:
he couldn't even count correctly even with his fingers ..SMH

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Buhari Raising His Hands Up During Budget Presentation by Nobody: 10:28am On Dec 21, 2018
ikpuology:

I HAVE THOUSANDS OF MONIKERS AT THE READY TO PROMULGATE THE TRUTH AND LIBERATE THIS FORUM FROM TERRORISTS.

Thanks for fighting the good fight.

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Buhari Raising His Hands Up During Budget Presentation by ikpuology: 10:28am On Dec 21, 2018
Earthbound:

Go to another forum na. Abi did anyone chain your balls to Nairaland?

Thankfully, you are talking with a christian.
Enjoy the liberty and freedom.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Buhari Raising His Hands Up During Budget Presentation by Waffarianman(m): 10:30am On Dec 21, 2018
Uyiii:
he's trying to say he has nothing to offer in this four years he's in service and the other four years he's campaigning for.

He's hidding his palm print... That's Jubril Sudan if you know. You kmow
Re: Picture Of Buhari Raising His Hands Up During Budget Presentation by seansage012(m): 10:32am On Dec 21, 2018
Saraki and his look!

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Buhari Raising His Hands Up During Budget Presentation by Waffarianman(m): 10:33am On Dec 21, 2018
Warship:
He is hiding his palm print just as Nnamdi Kanu said he would do.

This is another proof that, Buhari is dead.

True talk, Nnamdi KANU is right that lifeless dullard is Jubril Sudan

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Buhari Raising His Hands Up During Budget Presentation by chinedumoooo: 10:33am On Dec 21, 2018
I can see 8years and saraki/dogara staring at him.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Buhari Raising His Hands Up During Budget Presentation by OLUWABIG(m): 10:35am On Dec 21, 2018
sorry guys but what the meaning of BMC in nairaland
Re: Picture Of Buhari Raising His Hands Up During Budget Presentation by gulfer: 10:37am On Dec 21, 2018
Saraki's look can kill cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Picture Of Buhari Raising His Hands Up During Budget Presentation by Temptee101(m): 10:39am On Dec 21, 2018
MartinCorridon:

Seun is this....seun is that.

The niggah doesn't know you at all.

You are just making him richer with your endless rants and "numerous monikers"

Get a job, my friend. You are not even important enough for him to notice you.

Don't be pathetic. I am really ashamed a grown adult typed all you wrote.

...and what's your business with what he wrote up there? Doesn't he have the right to air his opinion? Are you seun, his PA or advocate? You claim you are grown up and yet you can't mind your business

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Buhari Raising His Hands Up During Budget Presentation by showafrica(m): 10:39am On Dec 21, 2018
Agritech:
See the way Saraki is looking at him.

The man dey always look at him like, wish I can strangle this man
Re: Picture Of Buhari Raising His Hands Up During Budget Presentation by MartinCorridon: 10:41am On Dec 21, 2018
Temptee101:

...and what's your business with what he wrote up there? Doesn't he have the right to air his opinion? Are you seun, his PA or advocate? You claim you are grown up and yet you can't mind your business

Bark louder. I love dogs tongue

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Buhari Raising His Hands Up During Budget Presentation by OhiOfIhima: 10:42am On Dec 21, 2018
Like seriously, It will not be easy to defeat dis man like dat oo... PDP doesn't have the machinery to do so.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Buhari Raising His Hands Up During Budget Presentation by Okpueze1(m): 10:42am On Dec 21, 2018
Why is he hiding his palm prints?
Re: Picture Of Buhari Raising His Hands Up During Budget Presentation by braveboy64(m): 10:44am On Dec 21, 2018
Saraki is a wicked guy
Re: Picture Of Buhari Raising His Hands Up During Budget Presentation by Nobody: 10:45am On Dec 21, 2018
ikpuology:

Thankfully, you are talking with a christian.
Enjoy the liberty and freedom.

I'm not Muslim either. Respect yourself and others too. FP is also bombed with Christian articles on Sunday so what's your problem? If you don't like how things are done here, just go.

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Buhari Raising His Hands Up During Budget Presentation by Rolings: 10:52am On Dec 21, 2018
ikpuology:

I propose they remove the oath on the Muslim section.
No religion is superior to the other.
If they could 'secure' the Islamic section against irresponsible comments, why didn't they do the same for the Christianity section?
Is it the christians fault Islamic ideologies, laws and principles have remained rigid over the years?
Islam must be flexible like Christianity so everyone can live in peace.

Seun is an atheist so spare him your religious bias.... As for the oath section, what you should propose rather are
1. Creation of Christian only section as exist for Muslims
2. Inclusion of the oath in Christian section as it is in Muslim section.
These Muslim guys fought for and got what they wanted so if you want same for your faith then fight for it. It's achievable, Seun is a rational guy and with superior argument you can get him to do anything you want him to

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Buhari Raising His Hands Up During Budget Presentation by Anglojosite7(m): 10:52am On Dec 21, 2018
Please see Bukooooola and DooooooooGara faces

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Buhari Raising His Hands Up During Budget Presentation by Luvmp: 10:53am On Dec 21, 2018
4 left 4 right..believe!
Re: Picture Of Buhari Raising His Hands Up During Budget Presentation by AntiWailer: 10:55am On Dec 21, 2018
Warship:
He is hiding his palm print just as Nnamdi Kanu said he would do.

This is another proof that, Buhari is dead.

Which Palm print ?

Go and watch keeping it real with Adeola on Youtube. She debunked all the f00lish and m0r0nic evidence dilector is using to negotiate for money.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sNpbf_Ij6hU&t=854s

watch and stop disgracing yourself with extremely low IQ conversations.

After watching this, if you still believe that rubbish Jibril of Sudan, you are due for mental check up.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Amosun Replies Abiodun Over Relocation Of Dangote Refinery To Lagos / Photos Of Ikogosi Warm Spring, A Major Tourist Centre In Ekiti Under Fayose / Aisha Yesufu's Gift To Her Daughter For Making 8As In WAEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.