Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,316 members, 7,836,372 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

Picture Of Buhari Raising His Hands Up During Budget Presentation - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of Buhari Raising His Hands Up During Budget Presentation (42504 Views)

Mandate Your Ministers Not To Travel During Budget Defence, Akpabio Tells Tinubu / Lawmakers Struggling To Shake President Buhari During Budget Presentation / Ahmed Indimi Reacts To Saraki, Dogara Look At Buhari During Budget Presentation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Buhari Raising His Hands Up During Budget Presentation by ClearFlair: 10:58am On Dec 21, 2018
PDP is dead and buried. grin

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Buhari Raising His Hands Up During Budget Presentation by Headmaster055(m): 10:58am On Dec 21, 2018
See the way Saraki dey look PMB like say make he shot him grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Buhari Raising His Hands Up During Budget Presentation by Nobody: 11:03am On Dec 21, 2018
ikpuology:

Apparently you dont like the way things are done.
I get you bro. But I am not just comfortable with the oath in the Islamic section.
Do you swear an oath before commenting on a christian thread?
No. I have no need to comment on threads for Muslims. Think about it this way, some Muslims are jihadists. Allowing every Dele, Ikenna and Ahmed to comment on an Islamic thread, can be a catalyst for public violence
Re: Picture Of Buhari Raising His Hands Up During Budget Presentation by israelmao(m): 11:07am On Dec 21, 2018
As he concurred with their cheers and I think he should also endure their jeers.
Re: Picture Of Buhari Raising His Hands Up During Budget Presentation by Nobody: 11:07am On Dec 21, 2018
See the 2 mumu at the back

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Buhari Raising His Hands Up During Budget Presentation by firstolalekan(m): 11:11am On Dec 21, 2018
ikpuology:
My Ban expired right on time for I must spread the truth.

SEUN IS A BLOODY RELIGIOUS EXTREMIST.
SEE THE IRRELEVANT ISLAMIC TOPICS COMING UP ON THE FP?
WHY DO WE HAVE TO BE SADDLED WITH IT?

YOU CAN BAN ME AGAIN LALASTICLALA, BUT I ASSURE YOU,
I HAVE THOUSANDS OF MONIKERS AT THE READY TO PROMULGATE THE TRUTH AND LIBERATE THIS FORUM FROM TERRORISTS.

I propose they remove the oath on the Muslim section.
No religion is superior to the other.
If they could 'secure' the Islamic section against irresponsible comments, why didn't they do the same for the Christianity section?
Is it the christians fault Islamic ideologies, laws and principles have remained rigid over the years?
Islam must be flexible like Christianity so everyone can live in peace.
Why are you wailing and ranting?
Na by force to use nairaland?

If e pain u too much, go open your own forum too grin grin grin grin tongue

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Buhari Raising His Hands Up During Budget Presentation by Lumig: 11:11am On Dec 21, 2018
Agritech:
4 +4 = 8
Sai baba
l love this, it's enough to give some people heartache grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Buhari Raising His Hands Up During Budget Presentation by datribune: 11:12am On Dec 21, 2018
Hahaha 4+4=8.
Good one, PMB. d look on Saraki/Dogara's faces is priceless. Lol
Re: Picture Of Buhari Raising His Hands Up During Budget Presentation by elmodee7(m): 11:19am On Dec 21, 2018
all the PDP legislooters r bunch of idiots headed by the fool saraki. they tried to disgrace the president but ended up fooling themselves. 4+4 . many of the idiots didn't even understand what PMB gesture. sai baba 2019. Atiku is a national MAGA and will waste all his money and still lose. idiots Pigs.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Buhari Raising His Hands Up During Budget Presentation by Ethannathan(m): 11:21am On Dec 21, 2018
I hands up for naija matter
Re: Picture Of Buhari Raising His Hands Up During Budget Presentation by sammyj: 11:22am On Dec 21, 2018
Dogara is even worse!! grin grin
Agritech:
See the way Saraki is looking at him.
Re: Picture Of Buhari Raising His Hands Up During Budget Presentation by nickxtra(m): 11:25am On Dec 21, 2018
Agritech:
Saraki always looking criminal and suspicious

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Buhari Raising His Hands Up During Budget Presentation by RevT1: 11:25am On Dec 21, 2018
MartinCorridon:

Bark louder. I love dogs tongue
See the ediotu claiming maturity .
I piss on you.
Re: Picture Of Buhari Raising His Hands Up During Budget Presentation by michoim(m): 11:26am On Dec 21, 2018
Imortal001:
Like seriously PMB no need to campaign to win this election.
NEXT LEVEL. 4 + 4 =8.
Yes ooo. He shall be return unopposed

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Buhari Raising His Hands Up During Budget Presentation by nwanyionitsha: 11:29am On Dec 21, 2018
Prompto:
By the end of the second 4 yrs in 2023 a lot of Igbo PDP would have been dead never to rise again.
By the end of the 2nd 4yrs a lot of yoruba apc will be dead never to rise again in the mighty name of Jesus.
Re: Picture Of Buhari Raising His Hands Up During Budget Presentation by KillTheZombies: 11:30am On Dec 21, 2018
Agritech:

Saraki was like.....'see this mumu jibril'

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Buhari Raising His Hands Up During Budget Presentation by KillTheZombies: 11:31am On Dec 21, 2018
Toks2008:

You are pathetic.

E pain your zombie skull? grin

1 Share

Re: Picture Of Buhari Raising His Hands Up During Budget Presentation by paix(m): 11:32am On Dec 21, 2018
Maybe he was saying "I promised to run for only 4 years, but the people are pushing me for another 4 years".
Re: Picture Of Buhari Raising His Hands Up During Budget Presentation by MartinCorridon: 11:39am On Dec 21, 2018
RevT1:

See the ediotu claiming maturity .
I piss on you.

Log on to the 3rd moniker...you already claim 1000s.

Keep ranting here and enriching Seun at the same time.

At Shiloh 2050, blame village people for your endless penury. Oponu

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Buhari Raising His Hands Up During Budget Presentation by kindnyce(m): 11:42am On Dec 21, 2018
GlorifiedTunde:

I just love the way you guys come up with funny ideologies... grin grin

I'm telling you.
After pmb won reelection, I see the likely rise in the number of suicide grin grin
Re: Picture Of Buhari Raising His Hands Up During Budget Presentation by kanubiafra: 11:45am On Dec 21, 2018
Agritech:
4 +4 = 8
Sai baba
and yes the two hands represents the two powerful men in control of nigeria that aisha spoke about
Re: Picture Of Buhari Raising His Hands Up During Budget Presentation by kanubiafra: 11:46am On Dec 21, 2018
Warship:
He is hiding his palm print just as Nnamdi Kanu said he would do.

This is another proof that, Buhari is dead.
the two hands stands for the two powerfull men aisha spoke about
Re: Picture Of Buhari Raising His Hands Up During Budget Presentation by opribo(m): 11:52am On Dec 21, 2018
Warship:
He is hiding his palm print just as Nnamdi Kanu said he would do.

This is another proof that, Buhari is dead.

You got it
Re: Picture Of Buhari Raising His Hands Up During Budget Presentation by mechanics(m): 11:52am On Dec 21, 2018
campaign don start.
Re: Picture Of Buhari Raising His Hands Up During Budget Presentation by Ayobami7(m): 12:07pm On Dec 21, 2018
义勇
军进行曲
Re: Picture Of Buhari Raising His Hands Up During Budget Presentation by Shampoo77: 12:14pm On Dec 21, 2018
This man is a real daft. Trying to incite PDP senators... He got the booing he deserved.
Re: Picture Of Buhari Raising His Hands Up During Budget Presentation by BlaQJeeZ: 12:20pm On Dec 21, 2018
12345baba:
Lifeless fingers

Re: Picture Of Buhari Raising His Hands Up During Budget Presentation by BlaQJeeZ: 12:22pm On Dec 21, 2018
courage54:
IT MEANS 4+4=8

SO SAI BUHARI TILL 2023

Re: Picture Of Buhari Raising His Hands Up During Budget Presentation by bajosky: 12:24pm On Dec 21, 2018
Buhari really scared of returning home to Sudan as Nigerian demand's 2019

Re: Picture Of Buhari Raising His Hands Up During Budget Presentation by Hemdy4jazz: 12:24pm On Dec 21, 2018
See finishing
MartinCorridon:

Log on to the 3rd moniker...you already claim 1000s.

Keep ranting here and enriching Seun at the same time.

At Shiloh 2050, blame village people for your endless perjury. Oponu
Re: Picture Of Buhari Raising His Hands Up During Budget Presentation by hardeytarhyour(m): 12:30pm On Dec 21, 2018
4 + 4 = 8, We are heading to Nextlevel

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

INEC Declares Malam Umar Namadi Winner Of Jigawa Governorship Election / 11 Best Quotes From Buhari's Address To His New Ministers / FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.