Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,074 members, 7,859,896 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 09:02 PM

Promoting ‘yahoo-yahoo’ And ‘blood Money’ In Logo Benz, Olamide Finally Reacts - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Promoting ‘yahoo-yahoo’ And ‘blood Money’ In Logo Benz, Olamide Finally Reacts (400 Views)

Uche Ogbodo: Doctors Discovered Complications And Blood Sacs In My Stomach” / "Bobrisky Did Blood Money" - Seun Olaitan Olaide / Wizkid/ Davido's Dubai Fight: Sunday Are Finally Reacts. Calls Tekno His Son. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Promoting ‘yahoo-yahoo’ And ‘blood Money’ In Logo Benz, Olamide Finally Reacts by TundeBullet: 10:22am On Dec 21, 2018
Recall that we reported that Lil Kesh and Olamide were slammed by Nigerians over “If money no enter i go do blood money” line in their new song ‘Logo Benz’. The indigenous rappers were tagged a ‘menace’ to the society.

Well, Olamide has finally reacted to allegations of promoting ‘yahoo-yahoo’ and ‘blood money’ in Logo Benz, following an outcry by Nigerians over its lyrics.
Source: http://giditrendz.com/promoting-yahoo-yahoo-and-blood-money-in-logo-benz-olamide-finally-reacts/
He took to his Twitter and wrote;

Re: Promoting ‘yahoo-yahoo’ And ‘blood Money’ In Logo Benz, Olamide Finally Reacts by Nobody: 10:34am On Dec 21, 2018
Exactly! They're speaking in 3rd person. Their only fault is that a vast majority of their audience are dimwits who would put the song on repeat and take away from the song that it's not all that bad to spill blood for money.

Olamide's Science student, he said, was a campaign against illicit drug use. Somehow, his message wasn't passed across instead, the youth felt drug use was cool. Do you know how many kids' deaths we read on Nairaland from drug overdose after Science Student? I can't even imagine the spill out from Logo Benz.
Re: Promoting ‘yahoo-yahoo’ And ‘blood Money’ In Logo Benz, Olamide Finally Reacts by RevenGeMission: 10:43am On Dec 21, 2018
people's decision and how they interpret messages is their choice

several adults have watched movies where actors drink and smoke and yet it never influenced them

im not rich , not broke , i listened to coedine diet, science student , i sat among youths to take these blue pills , cough syrup and other crap, ive never tasted it , i am talking about men with cars , houses and family

ive lived among conc weed smokers morning afternoon night , i never competed with anyone

if i feel like smoking weed , one stick / wrap takes 2 weeks at least , 2-3 puffs in my toilet and i quench it

point is people are who they are , its all about choices

Earthbound:
Exactly! They're speaking in 3rd person. Their only fault is that a vast majority of their audience are dimwits who would put the song on repeat and take away from the song that it's not all that bad to spill blood for money.

Olamide's Science student, he said, was a campaign against illicit drug use. Somehow, his message wasn't passed across instead, the youth felt drug use was cool. Do you know how many kids' deaths we read on Nairaland from drug overdose after Science Student? I can't even imagine the spill out from Logo Benz.

(1) (Reply)

"My Private Life Is My Business" - Gospel Singer, Nikki Laoye / One On One With Jeremiah Onoge DGN / I Gave My Brother 5k To Spend In 5 Minutes.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.