Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,144 members, 7,821,898 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

Pot Of Soup Home Delivery - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Pot Of Soup Home Delivery (758 Views)

A Pot Of Soup I Prepared Today (4,900) / Cockroach Entered Into My Pot Of Soup. Is It Still OK To Eat? / Woman Finds Salamander In Her Pot Of Soup (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pot Of Soup Home Delivery by alexdan1881: 10:39am On Dec 21, 2018
Hi, you can order your Favorite Pot of Nigerian Soup which includes: *Afang Soup, *EFo-Riro Soup, *Edikainkong Soup, *Ogbono Soup, *Banga Soup and starch, *Bitter leaf soup*Egusi Soup *Okro Soup * Fried rice and Jollof rice* Ofada rice* Platain and beans
*Including your delicious: Pot of Croaker Fish Stew and Pot of Assorted Beef Stew You can also order for your: ? Special Moi-Moi made with smoked Titus fish, Eggs and Large Crayfish. E. T. C
Address:4, Akogun Street, ejigbo lagos state

(1) (Reply)

Will You Buy Popeyes Chicken Sandwich For N1.5million? / Where Can I Buy This Type Of Nylon In Lagos? / My 200 Naira Kpomo (cow Skin)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.