Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,863 members, 7,821,011 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

Please I Need Your Advice - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please I Need Your Advice (674 Views)

My Marriage Is Being Tested. I Need Your Advice / I Dream Of Death Anytime I Quarrel With My Wife. I Need Your Advice / Should I Change My Surname, Please I Need Your Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Your Advice by graciousify(f): 11:21am On Dec 21, 2018
Re: Please I Need Your Advice by kunleweb: 11:41am On Dec 21, 2018
Instability, this is how the marriage will be let him get grounded financially,dont shut the door permanently, but free yourself to see if other suitors will.come. this one is good but.not ready,but if youcan work out sonething and grow.together financially,start his fitst and youcan get married,with 200k noth of you can be married,if you boyh earn 50k a month in gour.months you can both be ready,if you're both willing to come.dowb,i see no reasons why youcant reach a decision piint that will suit you both
Re: Please I Need Your Advice by 1cor2v9: 12:08pm On Dec 21, 2018
O ga ooo... the number of thread i have read today on relationship and marriage issues they fear me..
OP your reaction is normal, any sane lady will react the same way.. Personally i would advise you to give him a FINAL CHANCE for August 2019, but please let him know that that will be the final.. Wish you the best..

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Your Advice by graciousify(f): 12:12pm On Dec 21, 2018
thank you for your advice. i really appreciate it
Re: Please I Need Your Advice by Eberechi24(f): 12:34pm On Dec 21, 2018
graciousify:
thank you for your advice. i really appreciate it
Are you sure you hubby to be isn't Dogalmighty17, he is currently having same issue?
Re: Please I Need Your Advice by graciousify(f): 12:37pm On Dec 21, 2018
Eberechi24:

Are you sure you hubby to be isn't Dogalmighty17, he is currently having same issue?

lol.
no
Re: Please I Need Your Advice by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:38pm On Dec 21, 2018
As much as you have a right to be mad, you have to be realistic here as you are in NO position to be ACTING UP. Would you A) rather lose this man and be back on the single market or B) swallow your pride and get married when the time is right?

I mean, honestly, what other choice do you have (but be patient)?!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Please I Need Your Advice by LadySarah: 1:11pm On Dec 21, 2018
Pls give the guy space cos you are appearing desperate to him.you can't make him suffer for another guy's sins or allow fear/insecurity affect this present one.

Aside emotional commitment,finance is a huge factor and maybe he doesn't have enough yet.

28 isn't too old.while you want to make sure you are married by then,some have become single moms and even widows at that.

Come to him devoid of your fears and both of you reach a stable conclusion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please I Need Your Advice by Florblu(f): 1:12pm On Dec 21, 2018
Why are you pushing him? Why are you forcing it?
Why forcing him to marry you when he doesn't feel the same with you?
You should at least wait till he mention marriage to you and not you sounding desperate.

As it stands now, his parents came for introduction a year ago and nothing has happened since then. I think you should stop pushing him,stop talking about marriage. If he doesn't talk about it till February, kindly move on.
Re: Please I Need Your Advice by graciousify(f): 1:22pm On Dec 21, 2018
thanks guys,for your advice. ladies,no need calling me desperate because I am not. if you read my post well enough and tried to understand where I am coming from,you wouldn't call me desperate. if he didn't discuss marriage ,how on earth can we be planning one? peace
Re: Please I Need Your Advice by seyigiggle: 1:42pm On Dec 21, 2018
you guys should do trad and court wed first (it is not expensive)
then go for church later, and if you do not want to spend much on church, go for church marriage blessing. the certificate is same. don't live to please anyone, afterall no be dem go judge you last day ; cheesy

graciousify:
thanks guys,for your advice. ladies,no need calling me desperate because I am not. if you read my post well enough and tried to understand where I am coming from,you wouldn't call me desperate. if he didn't discuss marriage ,how on earth can we be planning one? peace
Re: Please I Need Your Advice by Richy4(m): 1:48pm On Dec 21, 2018
When u finally get married to him, are u guys gonna be eating grass? Hmmm!!

is your man not supposed to save a little for emergency.. He just got a new job that might not even pay as the previous... U are simply in a hurry to answer Mrs..
Re: Please I Need Your Advice by kunleweb: 1:50pm On Dec 21, 2018
Richy4:
When u finally get married to him, are u guys gonna be eating grass? Hmmm!!

is your man not supposed to save a little for emergency.. He just got a new job that might not even pay as the previous... U are simply in a hurry to answer Mrs..

wink
Re: Please I Need Your Advice by graciousify(f): 1:55pm On Dec 21, 2018
[quote author=Richy4 post=74049344]When u finally get married to him, are u guys gonna be eating grass? Hmmm!!

is your man not supposed to save a little for emergency.. He just got a new job that might not even pay as the previous... U are simply in a hurry to answer Mrs..[/quote
Apparently I didn't know that. thanks though

(1) (Reply)

Mother Cries Out, After Catching Her 2-Year-Old Daughter Drinking Alcohol / New Couple Alert / Hazy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.