Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,939 members, 7,835,129 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

Fire Outbreak At Abakaliki Rice Mill Company (Photos) - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Fire Outbreak At Abakaliki Rice Mill Company (Photos) (25306 Views)

Fire Outbreak At Main Market, Onitsha, Anambra State (Pics, Video) / My Experience At Abakaliki Rice Mill /chaff Hill: The Agility Of An AI Woman / Fire Outbreak At Balogun Market In Lagos State (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fire Outbreak At Abakaliki Rice Mill Company (Photos) by Nobody: 2:34pm On Dec 21, 2018
Re: Fire Outbreak At Abakaliki Rice Mill Company (Photos) by Rolings: 2:36pm On Dec 21, 2018
thesolutions:
A Nigerian factory is always an eye sore. what am i see?

Nat the blogger dey confuse you, it's actually a small scale rice milling operation the blogger is referring to. I was expecting to see a factory but the pictures prove otherwise
Re: Fire Outbreak At Abakaliki Rice Mill Company (Photos) by mozona(m): 2:37pm On Dec 21, 2018
hunger lurking around
Re: Fire Outbreak At Abakaliki Rice Mill Company (Photos) by pelumi247(m): 2:38pm On Dec 21, 2018
OMG
Re: Fire Outbreak At Abakaliki Rice Mill Company (Photos) by pastoray(m): 2:39pm On Dec 21, 2018
Negotiate:
Who doesn’t like roast rice? Time to scratch pot

shocked

Re: Fire Outbreak At Abakaliki Rice Mill Company (Photos) by Nascad: 2:39pm On Dec 21, 2018
thesolutions:
A Nigerian factory is always an eye sore. what am i see?
This is what happens when safety rules are not obeyed. A factory like this cannot afford not having an HSE policy in place. It's evidenced from the pictures that certain things were not done right.
Re: Fire Outbreak At Abakaliki Rice Mill Company (Photos) by Ogaga87(m): 2:39pm On Dec 21, 2018
See the state of art engine wen some people take dey campaign for operation feed the nation.. Shay nor be cassava engine they go convert

Rather than buy good engine to boast production, they are busy donating 1.7billion for continuity of this present administration..

I'm not surprise, e get why..

Many have head but few ones na get brain

1 Like

Re: Fire Outbreak At Abakaliki Rice Mill Company (Photos) by 12345baba(m): 2:45pm On Dec 21, 2018
Hope insurance cover them sha
Re: Fire Outbreak At Abakaliki Rice Mill Company (Photos) by DEHVEHLOP(m): 2:46pm On Dec 21, 2018
IYANGBALI:
No wonder rice has been very expenses in the country

Rice very EXPENSES?!

IMAGINE?

IGBO AND ILLITERACY ARE INSEPARABLE!

1 Like

Re: Fire Outbreak At Abakaliki Rice Mill Company (Photos) by crafteck(m): 2:47pm On Dec 21, 2018
Is d pic b4 or after
Re: Fire Outbreak At Abakaliki Rice Mill Company (Photos) by berrystunn(m): 2:49pm On Dec 21, 2018
God is watching
Re: Fire Outbreak At Abakaliki Rice Mill Company (Photos) by Nobody: 2:56pm On Dec 21, 2018
the imported rice crew want a bad of rice to sell for 50k, it shall never be well with them, abakiliki rice forever.
Re: Fire Outbreak At Abakaliki Rice Mill Company (Photos) by zoguche: 2:57pm On Dec 21, 2018
Too bad !
Re: Fire Outbreak At Abakaliki Rice Mill Company (Photos) by Billionaire09: 2:58pm On Dec 21, 2018
thesolutions:
When I saw Abakiliki Rice mill, I thought it is a standard Rice Milling Factory.

It is a blessing in disguise for the owner. At least, Buhari, the president, would have to rebuild the factory to standard with the donation given to him by Rice millers association of Nigeria.

That's why the leader of Biafra calling it the "zoo". And Chukwu Okike Abiama has released fire to destroy evils called Nigeria. Two days ago was nnpc pipeline, more to come.

The zoo is burning.
Re: Fire Outbreak At Abakaliki Rice Mill Company (Photos) by Billionaire09: 3:02pm On Dec 21, 2018
12345baba:
Hope insurance cover them sha

Who cover insurance?
Re: Fire Outbreak At Abakaliki Rice Mill Company (Photos) by thesolutions(m): 3:05pm On Dec 21, 2018
Billionaire09:

That's why the leader of Biafra calling it the "zoo". And Chukwu Okike Abiama has released fire to destroy evils called Nigeria. Two days ago was nnpc pipeline, more to come.

The zoo is burning.
I won't ask you to go and sleep in a hot afternoon like this. But there is what they call. Siesta. Go and have your siesta.
Re: Fire Outbreak At Abakaliki Rice Mill Company (Photos) by BeautifulMind2: 3:11pm On Dec 21, 2018
thesolutions:
When I saw Abakiliki Rice mill, I thought it is a standard Rice Milling Factory.

It is a blessing in disguise for the owner. At least, Buhari, the president, would have to rebuild the factory to standard with the donation given to him by Rice millers association of Nigeria.
Re: Fire Outbreak At Abakaliki Rice Mill Company (Photos) by Nobody: 3:13pm On Dec 21, 2018
Nothing jst seems to b working. Things have fallen apart! 21st of December n d place is looking somehow as xmas is postponed or shifted
Re: Fire Outbreak At Abakaliki Rice Mill Company (Photos) by israelmao(m): 3:15pm On Dec 21, 2018
Not this time that millions of Nigerians are crying of hunger.
Re: Fire Outbreak At Abakaliki Rice Mill Company (Photos) by Orpe7(m): 3:17pm On Dec 21, 2018
Saboteurs
They dont see anything good other than to destroy
Re: Fire Outbreak At Abakaliki Rice Mill Company (Photos) by lexy2014: 3:20pm On Dec 21, 2018
campusflavour:
Lol, osibanjo come and see where they are producing the excess food we now have. This local place that cannot produce for one state...
Its one of d mills that have produced 10million jobs
Re: Fire Outbreak At Abakaliki Rice Mill Company (Photos) by BeautifulMind2: 3:24pm On Dec 21, 2018
thesolutions:

Many of you're plan ignorant, and lazy to research before posting, Abakilike rice mill was reconstructed under Jonathan to a modern mill, the mill that got burnt is local rice mill below is Main Abakiliki rice mill
http://photosofnigeria..com/2014/01/pictures-abakaliki-rice-mill-cluster.html

1 Like

Re: Fire Outbreak At Abakaliki Rice Mill Company (Photos) by OLUWABIG(m): 3:27pm On Dec 21, 2018
pls is this one a rice mill ?
Re: Fire Outbreak At Abakaliki Rice Mill Company (Photos) by Billionaire09: 3:42pm On Dec 21, 2018
thesolutions:
I won't ask you to go and sleep in a hot afternoon like this. But there is what they call. Siesta. Go and have your siesta.

Did your evil Nigeria allow IPOB to be in peace?
Re: Fire Outbreak At Abakaliki Rice Mill Company (Photos) by drjprince: 3:46pm On Dec 21, 2018
Buhari oooo
Re: Fire Outbreak At Abakaliki Rice Mill Company (Photos) by 0taPiaPia(m): 4:02pm On Dec 21, 2018
PreciousJuice:
Not good, this is harmattan season, let us all be careful and guide against fire incidents, may we not be unfortunate.

Meanwhile,
Here is a question for the illiterates that can't see beyond the bridge of their noses, how was it possible for an alleged Sudanese named Jubril to face the joint NASS?? When it was in the same gathering the patrons of fake reports and propaganda are seated!??
I want to seize this opportunity to demystify the alleged accusation of a Jubril in Aso rock, its quite dramatic and equally astonishing how the president was taught dead but with God's intervention overcame the illness and evil thoughts being spread by agents of confusion, THE GENERAL @PMB , was never dead nor replaced, am sure the healthy and youthful looks on him got illiterates wondering how an old man above 75yrs could recover so well,
Truth is THE GENERAL can not recover naturally in that manner considering his age, however, people must know about the process of COSMETIC SURGERY,
Am 100% sure it was the process ( COSMETIC SURGERY) that THE GENERAL went through to give him such healthy and youthful looks, which is very appropriate, as the president MUST look good as possible, he stands as the country's image and no1 citizen, World leaders such as Vladimir Putin of Russia and Donald Trump of USA all undergo the process of COSMETIC SURGERY to keep their looks as youthful as possible.
God bless Nigeria

A COSMETIC SURGERY, wow !!!. This is a whole new chapter abi twist to the whole story @ least you've admitted something was done.
If that's the case then the presidency should have simply said so rather than banking him away in a London hospital for undisclosed whatever to the detriment of the citizens.
Re: Fire Outbreak At Abakaliki Rice Mill Company (Photos) by dokyOloye: 4:17pm On Dec 21, 2018
thesicilian:
When I was growing up, Abakaliki rice was synonymous with dirty rice full of stones.
Its different now.
The milling process has improved a lot.
Practically no stone with just few chaff which you will just decant with the water when washing the rice.

1 Like

Re: Fire Outbreak At Abakaliki Rice Mill Company (Photos) by Happyfela(m): 4:40pm On Dec 21, 2018
Ofada done Waste
Re: Fire Outbreak At Abakaliki Rice Mill Company (Photos) by mechanics(m): 5:15pm On Dec 21, 2018
thesolutions:

hmmmm, this is election period o.
Re: Fire Outbreak At Abakaliki Rice Mill Company (Photos) by Tomkay2011: 5:47pm On Dec 21, 2018
What a great loss to the country, may God help us to avert these losses.
Re: Fire Outbreak At Abakaliki Rice Mill Company (Photos) by basadenet: 7:46pm On Dec 21, 2018
some people dont want good things in life if not why fire in a rice industry at this Yuletide period? GOD DEY SHA

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bobby Ubani Chinagorom Max Dedicates His Child In A Glamorous Event (Photos) / Banks Deliberately Flood Market With Dirty Naira Notes—cbn / Data Breach By Loan Apps: FG To Protect Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.