Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,875 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

Olawepo Hashim Vows To Reconcile Divided Nigeria, Fix Economy - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Olawepo Hashim Vows To Reconcile Divided Nigeria, Fix Economy (3074 Views)

President Bola Tinubu Trying To Fix Economy Buhari Destroyed – Reno Omokri / Femi Adesina: Buhari’s Critics Divided Nigeria With Mouths / "Resign Since You Can’t Fix Economy," Atiku Tells Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olawepo Hashim Vows To Reconcile Divided Nigeria, Fix Economy by bilms(m): 11:46am On Dec 21, 2018
Olawepo Hashim Vows To Reconcile Divided Nigeria, Fix Economy

The presidential candidate of People’s Party (PT), Gbenga Olawepo Hashim, has explained that he joined the 2019 race to fix the ailing economy, divided Nigeria and tackle insecurity.

Speaking during a courtesy call on Arewa Consultative Forum (ACF) in Kaduna, Hashim, decried that the country is badly divided and needed a person like him to reconcile the nation and brings it back to where it was.

Hashim said if elected as president next year, he will create 4 trillion naira economy in the next ten years to build a bigger economy to sustain the Nigeria’s increasing population.

The presidential hopeful called on the northern region to sustain the late Sardauna of Sokoto, Ahmadu Bello’s legacy of no discrimination

Hashim said as an entrepreneur for over twenty seven years he is the only candidate that would create jobs in the 21st century economy.

“I am happy to be here in Kaduna, the headquarters of 19 Northern states. I placed a lot of value on the socio cultural organisations that is why I decided to visit ACF to intimate you of my presidential ambition. If North is united, peaceful, Nigeria will be united and peaceful. There was no discrimination in Northern Nigeria during Sarduana of Sokoto and that is the north we want.”

Hashim added: “There is no unity, peace in Nigeria and is one of the reasons I am contesting to bring the country back. I will reconcile Nigeria and bring the country back. There is too much hunger in the land, I will create a big economy for Nigeria’s population. The new Nigeria we want is a new country free of violence, insecurity with a prosperous economy,” he said.

https://leadership.ng/2018/12/21/hashim-vows-to-reconcile-divided-nigeria-fix-economy/
Re: Olawepo Hashim Vows To Reconcile Divided Nigeria, Fix Economy by Xinzu: 2:44pm On Dec 21, 2018
This toad called Olawepo or whatever knows he won't win, he's just looking to garner online popularity then sell to the highest bidder at the last minute. Unknown to him, the people he's contesting against can see through him. Dude will not even win his own LGA.

3 Likes

Re: Olawepo Hashim Vows To Reconcile Divided Nigeria, Fix Economy by bilms(m): 3:31pm On Dec 21, 2018
Xinzu:
This toad called Olawepo or whatever knows he won't win, he's just looking to garner online popularity then sell to the highest bidder at the last minute. Unknown to him, the people he's contesting against can see through him. Dude will not even win his own LGA.

Wake up bro. APC and PDP are dead.

Olawepo Hashim's Peoples Trust is the way in 2019.

1 Like

Re: Olawepo Hashim Vows To Reconcile Divided Nigeria, Fix Economy by Xinzu: 4:49pm On Dec 21, 2018
bilms:

Which way? The same Olawepo who ran out of ANN because he saw that he couldn't displace Fela Durotoye after rubbishing his reputation? The same guy claimed he was the "real" presidential candidate of ANN for ages until he ran away and joined "People's Trust", a mushroom party, claiming he's the 3rd force candidate to distract us from the scandalous way he left ANN? Not everyone is quick to forget, bro. Tell that to your paymaster.

3 Likes

Re: Olawepo Hashim Vows To Reconcile Divided Nigeria, Fix Economy by mrrights: 5:42pm On Dec 21, 2018
Xinzu:

Which way? The same Olawepo who ran out of ANN because he saw that he couldn't displace Fela Durotoye after rubbishing his reputation? The same guy claimed he was the "real" presidential candidate of ANN for ages until he ran away and joined "People's Trust", a mushroom party, claiming he's the 3rd force candidate to distract us from the scandalous way he left ANN? Not everyone is quick to forget, bro. Tell that to your paymaster.

Eeya. Eeya. Eeya.

Olawepo Hashim's party, People's Trust has about 200 candidates running for reps and Senate.

ANN has 20.

If you are reasonable, trust me, you will make a sound conclusion without any third party.

But will you? I doubt. Someone else is speaking through you

2 Likes

Re: Olawepo Hashim Vows To Reconcile Divided Nigeria, Fix Economy by Xinzu: 5:58pm On Dec 21, 2018
mrrights:

Eeya. Eeya. Eeya.

Olawepo Hashim's party, People's Trust has about 200 candidates running for reps and Senate.

ANN has 20.

If you are reasonable, trust me, you will make a sound conclusion without any third party.

But will you? I doubt. Someone else is speaking through you

Link to a website where I can verify your claim of PT having 200 candidates for 2019 elections is what I will require from you before I speak further on that issue. That being said, I'll have you know that each of those "200 candidates" have already accepted their losses and moved on even before the main show begins.

My conclusion is this; Your Olawepo Hashim too, as part of that "200 candidates", is going nowhere. As far as we know, the 3rd Force has endorsed Atiku but if what you PT people call "3rd force" is the 3rd strongest contender, then it is none other than Sowore. Your boss will not even contest because he's likely to join forces with the highest bidder. You and I know that that's the reason for all this unnecessary fuss you guys are creating about him all over NL. Last last, he will sell out!
Re: Olawepo Hashim Vows To Reconcile Divided Nigeria, Fix Economy by mrrights: 10:16pm On Dec 21, 2018
Go here to educate yourself. https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&source=web&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwjqsYqp6LHfAhVQzIUKHakSDiYQzPwBegQIARAC&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.thisdaylive.com%2Findex.php%2F2018%2F11%2F06%2Fpt-tops-newly-registered-parties-with-highest-number-of-candidates%2F&psig=AOvVaw3J3WkvJtdA1bwgWmqVaYOA&ust=1545512356027405

Re: Olawepo Hashim Vows To Reconcile Divided Nigeria, Fix Economy by mrrights: 10:19pm On Dec 21, 2018
Xinzu:

Link to a website where I can verify your claim of PT having 200 candidates for 2019 elections is what I will require from you before I speak further on that issue. That being said, I'll have you know that each of those "200 candidates" have already accepted their losses and moved on even before the main show begins.

My conclusion is this; Your Olawepo Hashim too, as part of that "200 candidates", is going nowhere. As far as we know, the 3rd Force has endorsed Atiku but if what you PT people call "3rd force" is the 3rd strongest contender, then it is none other than Sowore. Your boss will not even contest because he's likely to join forces with the highest bidder. You and I know that that's the reason for all this unnecessary fuss you guys are creating about him all over NL. Last last, he will sell out!

No reasonable person is following Atiku.

All well meaning Nigerians are now with Olawepo Hashim

1 Like

Re: Olawepo Hashim Vows To Reconcile Divided Nigeria, Fix Economy by Adefemiaderoju1: 12:26am On Dec 22, 2018
No one can unite Nigeria, because we are of different ethnicity, culture, language am sick of people trying to force people that has no same background together.

1 Like

Re: Olawepo Hashim Vows To Reconcile Divided Nigeria, Fix Economy by superemmy(m): 12:30am On Dec 22, 2018
What's up with Nairaland always pushing this Olawepo Harshisha to the front page every time

1 Like

Re: Olawepo Hashim Vows To Reconcile Divided Nigeria, Fix Economy by class0247: 12:31am On Dec 22, 2018
The most qualified candidate

Re: Olawepo Hashim Vows To Reconcile Divided Nigeria, Fix Economy by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:40am On Dec 22, 2018
That will be BEAUTIFUL Mr Hashim!
Re: Olawepo Hashim Vows To Reconcile Divided Nigeria, Fix Economy by bassette(m): 2:09am On Dec 22, 2018
superemmy:
What's up with Nairaland always pushing this Olawepo Harshisha to the front page every time
You took this right out of me.
Re: Olawepo Hashim Vows To Reconcile Divided Nigeria, Fix Economy by TomiCute(m): 2:14am On Dec 22, 2018
hm
Re: Olawepo Hashim Vows To Reconcile Divided Nigeria, Fix Economy by RealityShot: 2:27am On Dec 22, 2018
And Who are Mr. Hashtag?
you want to win presidency with a local party...
you dont even KNOW how Nigerian Presidency is won...
werey squared!
#iStandWithBuhari
#SayNoToCabalsChoiceHAtifu
Re: Olawepo Hashim Vows To Reconcile Divided Nigeria, Fix Economy by Promotersparlou: 3:13am On Dec 22, 2018
bilms:
Olawepo Hashim Vows To Reconcile Divided Nigeria, Fix Economy

The presidential candidate of People’s Party (PT), Gbenga Olawepo Hashim, has explained that he joined the 2019 race to fix the ailing economy, divided Nigeria and tackle insecurity.

Speaking during a courtesy call on Arewa Consultative Forum (ACF) in Kaduna, Hashim, decried that the country is badly divided and needed a person like him to reconcile the nation and brings it back to where it was.

Hashim said if elected as president next year, he will create 4 trillion naira economy in the next ten years to build a bigger economy to sustain the Nigeria’s increasing population.

The presidential hopeful called on the northern region to sustain the late Sardauna of Sokoto, Ahmadu Bello’s legacy of no discrimination

Hashim said as an entrepreneur for over twenty seven years he is the only candidate that would create jobs in the 21st century economy.

“I am happy to be here in Kaduna, the headquarters of 19 Northern states. I placed a lot of value on the socio cultural organisations that is why I decided to visit ACF to intimate you of my presidential ambition. If North is united, peaceful, Nigeria will be united and peaceful. There was no discrimination in Northern Nigeria during Sarduana of Sokoto and that is the north we want.”

Hashim added: “There is no unity, peace in Nigeria and is one of the reasons I am contesting to bring the country back. I will reconcile Nigeria and bring the country back. There is too much hunger in the land, I will create a big economy for Nigeria’s population. The new Nigeria we want is a new country free of violence, insecurity with a prosperous economy,” he said.

https://leadership.ng/2018/12/21/hashim-vows-to-reconcile-divided-nigeria-fix-economy/

We often tend to think of the Sardauna of Sokoto as "non-discriminating", but this wasn't the story of his life. He had open discrimination for the Igbos of the Eastern Region, whilst unduly favouring only Hausa-Fulani, even though there are over 200 ethnicites in Northern Nigeria alone.

I did enjoy your article. Do read up.
https://www.nairaland.com/search?q=Spearepoetry&search=Search
Re: Olawepo Hashim Vows To Reconcile Divided Nigeria, Fix Economy by ednut1(m): 3:19am On Dec 22, 2018
superemmy:
money has changed hands
Re: Olawepo Hashim Vows To Reconcile Divided Nigeria, Fix Economy by ednut1(m): 3:19am On Dec 22, 2018
mrrights:

No reasonable person is following Atiku.

All well meaning Nigerians are now with Olawepo Hashim
lol. U are just after ur pay check lol
Re: Olawepo Hashim Vows To Reconcile Divided Nigeria, Fix Economy by Nobody: 5:55am On Dec 22, 2018
bilms:

Na So Bro
Re: Olawepo Hashim Vows To Reconcile Divided Nigeria, Fix Economy by kenny160: 7:19am On Dec 22, 2018
bilms:

i wish it how u said it bt, d fact is we Nigerians dont learn from our previous mistakes i can bet with u dey will choose between the two idiots those old fools pdp and apc
Re: Olawepo Hashim Vows To Reconcile Divided Nigeria, Fix Economy by mrrights: 9:34am On Dec 22, 2018
ednut1:
lol. U are just after ur pay check lol

Not every body is like you
Re: Olawepo Hashim Vows To Reconcile Divided Nigeria, Fix Economy by mrrights: 9:36am On Dec 22, 2018
kenny160:
i wish it how u said it bt, d fact is we Nigerians dont learn from our previous mistakes i can bet with u dey will choose between the two idiots those old fools pdp and apc

Don't be so sure. Time has changed.

Olawepo Hashim is the choice of many in this election. The next few weeks will prove that to you.

Lets make a better choice
Re: Olawepo Hashim Vows To Reconcile Divided Nigeria, Fix Economy by bilms(m): 1:52pm On Dec 22, 2018
grin
Re: Olawepo Hashim Vows To Reconcile Divided Nigeria, Fix Economy by kenny160: 11:43pm On Mar 20, 2019
mrrights:

Don't be so sure. Time has changed.

Olawepo Hashim is the choice of many in this election. The next few weeks will prove that to you.

Lets make a better choice
Olawepo don win now?
Re: Olawepo Hashim Vows To Reconcile Divided Nigeria, Fix Economy by iluvMAMAV: 11:44pm On Mar 20, 2019
bilms:

yorubas again

(1) (Reply)

We Southerners Are Voting Pastor Osinbanjo Coming 2023 / Tax Reforms Hold $72b In Extra Revenue For Nigeria, Others / Uche Mefor To Sneak Into Nigeria And Get Arrested. All Planned And Staged.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.