Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,227 members, 7,815,293 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

Meet Mammy Ochefu The Woman Who Started Mammy Market In Soldiers Barracks - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Meet Mammy Ochefu The Woman Who Started Mammy Market In Soldiers Barracks (68820 Views)

6 Anambra Billionaires Who Started From Onitsha And Built National Brands / BREAKING!!! Fire Guts Mammy Market In ‘abacha Barracks’ Abuja / Ndubuisi Emenike, Millionaire Disguises As Beggar In A Market In Imo (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Mammy Ochefu The Woman Who Started Mammy Market In Soldiers Barracks by OgogoroFreak(m): 2:59pm On Dec 21, 2018
ojun50:
Who started d Mammy market in camp na
that one was started by imabong effiong and family

1 Like

Re: Meet Mammy Ochefu The Woman Who Started Mammy Market In Soldiers Barracks by thatigboman: 2:59pm On Dec 21, 2018
ChisomDgreatest:
that's an Igbo woman for you!

we rise by lifting others
thats how we roll
Re: Meet Mammy Ochefu The Woman Who Started Mammy Market In Soldiers Barracks by mozona(m): 3:00pm On Dec 21, 2018
wow..
Re: Meet Mammy Ochefu The Woman Who Started Mammy Market In Soldiers Barracks by gabbylight: 3:00pm On Dec 21, 2018
I'm inspired meeennn.
I just wish I can show her to the world and give her an award.
Re: Meet Mammy Ochefu The Woman Who Started Mammy Market In Soldiers Barracks by OBTMOS(m): 3:01pm On Dec 21, 2018
ChisomDgreatest:

ode, she is an Idoma woman

1 Like

Re: Meet Mammy Ochefu The Woman Who Started Mammy Market In Soldiers Barracks by kennisman(m): 3:02pm On Dec 21, 2018
Dun you av any story again, how many times you wan share ds story in a year. I beg share d story of afonja who started d business of money ritual in west.
Re: Meet Mammy Ochefu The Woman Who Started Mammy Market In Soldiers Barracks by amliftedhigher: 3:04pm On Dec 21, 2018
Nice one
Re: Meet Mammy Ochefu The Woman Who Started Mammy Market In Soldiers Barracks by OzziOhinoyi(m): 3:04pm On Dec 21, 2018
Great work.
Re: Meet Mammy Ochefu The Woman Who Started Mammy Market In Soldiers Barracks by israelmao(m): 3:05pm On Dec 21, 2018
Popular concept till date.
Re: Meet Mammy Ochefu The Woman Who Started Mammy Market In Soldiers Barracks by musa234(m): 3:05pm On Dec 21, 2018
Nice one
Re: Meet Mammy Ochefu The Woman Who Started Mammy Market In Soldiers Barracks by Asquare84(m): 3:07pm On Dec 21, 2018
She is an Idoma woman fr ugboju in Benue state

2 Likes

Re: Meet Mammy Ochefu The Woman Who Started Mammy Market In Soldiers Barracks by Ianmaduka(m): 3:10pm On Dec 21, 2018
thesicilian:
She would have turned that idea of Mammy Market into a global business conglomerate like Walmart.
you see why we leave meaning citizens and still celebrating old mofuns criminals...
Re: Meet Mammy Ochefu The Woman Who Started Mammy Market In Soldiers Barracks by aliamimar(f): 3:10pm On Dec 21, 2018
I celebrate you ma.
Re: Meet Mammy Ochefu The Woman Who Started Mammy Market In Soldiers Barracks by Billionaire09: 3:11pm On Dec 21, 2018
thesicilian:
She would have turned that idea of Mammy Market into a global business conglomerate like Walmart.

Because she is a Biafran woman, Hausa Fulani government will never support her to grow because she is a Biafran citizen by DNA.
Re: Meet Mammy Ochefu The Woman Who Started Mammy Market In Soldiers Barracks by Mozegee: 3:13pm On Dec 21, 2018
What an inspiring story,any one with her contact,atleast a gift during this december to her can be a good thing
Re: Meet Mammy Ochefu The Woman Who Started Mammy Market In Soldiers Barracks by agarajeff(m): 3:13pm On Dec 21, 2018
oneluv11:
SPAIN - SEGUNDA DIV
Mallorca vs Gimnastic Tarrag

Mallorca wins

qoute ne lata

Z6GQKZHC
Re: Meet Mammy Ochefu The Woman Who Started Mammy Market In Soldiers Barracks by thesicilian: 3:13pm On Dec 21, 2018
Billionaire09:

Because she is a Biafran woman, Hausa Fulani government will never support her to grow because she is a Biafran citizen by DNA.
I'm not really interested in the tribal angle,

1 Like

Re: Meet Mammy Ochefu The Woman Who Started Mammy Market In Soldiers Barracks by Orpe7(m): 3:16pm On Dec 21, 2018
Your name will leave long after you have gone to where elders go. Strong woman
Re: Meet Mammy Ochefu The Woman Who Started Mammy Market In Soldiers Barracks by AlphaStyles(m): 3:16pm On Dec 21, 2018
so na our mammy market founder be this aaah mama di mama GOD BLESS YOU OO
Re: Meet Mammy Ochefu The Woman Who Started Mammy Market In Soldiers Barracks by ChisomDgreatest(m): 3:17pm On Dec 21, 2018
OBTMOS:
ode, she is an Idoma woman

pained one spotted

Take pandol...it will go

oo nwa!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Mammy Ochefu The Woman Who Started Mammy Market In Soldiers Barracks by Nobody: 3:17pm On Dec 21, 2018
grin grin
Re: Meet Mammy Ochefu The Woman Who Started Mammy Market In Soldiers Barracks by Viking007(m): 3:28pm On Dec 21, 2018
[s]
ChisomDgreatest:

[/s]She's an Idoma woman, fom Benue State. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Meet Mammy Ochefu The Woman Who Started Mammy Market In Soldiers Barracks by smartmom(f): 3:30pm On Dec 21, 2018
ChisomDgreatest:

She is not ibo. She is an idoma woman actually otukpo born. She hails from a linage of wealthy and enterprising women. My mum's stock so yes I know her personally
Re: Meet Mammy Ochefu The Woman Who Started Mammy Market In Soldiers Barracks by smartmom(f): 3:34pm On Dec 21, 2018
Mozegee:
What an inspiring story,any one with her contact,atleast a gift during this december to her can be a good thing
I could give you her number but I doubt if she is needy. Even at her age, she is still an enterprising business woman with livestock farms flourishing
Re: Meet Mammy Ochefu The Woman Who Started Mammy Market In Soldiers Barracks by porthouse7(f): 3:37pm On Dec 21, 2018
OkaNaUbe:
shocked

And tribalists hate resourceful people sad
She used her 'Igbo sense' to start a side hustle to support her military husband.

BTW, I thought "Mammy" is a coined word of the military.

Ndi Nne MAMMY, iso kwa!
she's idoma not igbo
Re: Meet Mammy Ochefu The Woman Who Started Mammy Market In Soldiers Barracks by WaleAburumaku: 3:38pm On Dec 21, 2018
Why she no make am big like Mammy Shoprite?
Re: Meet Mammy Ochefu The Woman Who Started Mammy Market In Soldiers Barracks by geezynoni: 3:40pm On Dec 21, 2018
Riversides2003:
I heard she used to me a Mammy water.
i heard you used to have sense.
Re: Meet Mammy Ochefu The Woman Who Started Mammy Market In Soldiers Barracks by Speedo17(m): 3:40pm On Dec 21, 2018
And so the phenomenon continued in every NYSC Camp. Police, Navy Air force, etc. There is a Mammy Market. Now no one has ever given this great Nigerian Woman any award!!!!
Re: Meet Mammy Ochefu The Woman Who Started Mammy Market In Soldiers Barracks by bizzibodi(m): 3:40pm On Dec 21, 2018
Are d mammy markets across d country paying her royalty?mama adogwu!
Re: Meet Mammy Ochefu The Woman Who Started Mammy Market In Soldiers Barracks by bnt: 3:42pm On Dec 21, 2018
She is a great woman. God bless you Ma

Re: Meet Mammy Ochefu The Woman Who Started Mammy Market In Soldiers Barracks by Thatdopekelly(m): 3:46pm On Dec 21, 2018
OkaNaUbe:
shocked

And tribalists hate resourceful people sad
She used her 'Igbo sense' to start a side hustle to support her military husband.

BTW, I thought "Mammy" is a coined word of the military.

I
Ndi Nne MAMMY, iso kwa!
Retarded mind and tribal bigot, Igbo what? A very pure and total IDOMA woman.
When did Igbo start bearing OCHEFU? Do you even know the meaning?
Re: Meet Mammy Ochefu The Woman Who Started Mammy Market In Soldiers Barracks by icon007(m): 3:52pm On Dec 21, 2018
A great idea she had... A mark she has made!

Another thing that interest me is my igbo fellow bearing aboki! shocked shocked... E don tey..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is This A Fake N1000 Note Or CBN Error? (Photo) / Richest Person In Nigeria / Lady Found Old Naira Notes In Her Dead Grandmum's Room (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.