Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,731 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

Zeal Akaraiwai: BBC Unveils 'Angel' Who Secretly Pays Patients' Hospital Bills - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Zeal Akaraiwai: BBC Unveils 'Angel' Who Secretly Pays Patients' Hospital Bills (36500 Views)

Tonto Dikeh’s Boyfriend, Prince Kpokpogri Secretly Pays Her Bride Price / Nabania Crooner, Flavour, Secretly Pays The Bride Price Of His First Babymama / 6 Nigerian Celebrities Who Secretly Got Married – Number 3 Was Even Pregnant.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zeal Akaraiwai: BBC Unveils 'Angel' Who Secretly Pays Patients' Hospital Bills by uvie66: 1:14pm On Dec 21, 2018
Better than pay tithes and offering to churches that goes direct to the pastors pocket.
Re: Zeal Akaraiwai: BBC Unveils 'Angel' Who Secretly Pays Patients' Hospital Bills by scopusng(m): 1:16pm On Dec 21, 2018
Inspiring
Re: Zeal Akaraiwai: BBC Unveils 'Angel' Who Secretly Pays Patients' Hospital Bills by Nobody: 1:18pm On Dec 21, 2018
ednut1:
this is what churches and mosques should be doing since the govt has failed. the late owner of bethel church bought the jet below many years ago today its scrap and in badagry as an excursion venue. today pastors are competing for who get biggest plane. smh
Religious in nigeria is a scam because most pastors have taken advantage of it seeing the gullible nigerians as prey

I go to church only on wed
Pay my tithe and giving to less privilege not to some pastor who split it into 2 and take 1part for their belle and the other slit it into half again, half for assistance pastor and the other half for less privileged

1 Like

Re: Zeal Akaraiwai: BBC Unveils 'Angel' Who Secretly Pays Patients' Hospital Bills by kunleweb: 1:19pm On Dec 21, 2018
Ok
Re: Zeal Akaraiwai: BBC Unveils 'Angel' Who Secretly Pays Patients' Hospital Bills by izuzu: 1:25pm On Dec 21, 2018
Look around you, there are widows,orphans and sick people, but you prefer to buy expensive phones,take expensive alcohol and pay olosho for a 2mins fu*k. Then, you engage your fingers to type "wow" or worse still,you open your mouth to castigate humans like you!

Instead of buying Iphone XS, buy Iphone 6 and send that orphan to school.

Instead of buying Hennessy in Quilox, buy it in Shoprite or better still not buy at all, give your poor neighbor a bag of rice and oil.

Instead of paying olosho, get a girlfriend or better still jerk off and buy Christmas clothes for that widow and her children.

Poco a Poco, More of "Zeal" makes a better country!

3 Likes

Re: Zeal Akaraiwai: BBC Unveils 'Angel' Who Secretly Pays Patients' Hospital Bills by mechanics(m): 1:27pm On Dec 21, 2018
Earthbound:
Faith in humanity restored!

Faith in the Nigerian youth restored!

Faith in the future restored!

Politicians with millions of dollars to spare no dey do this kind thing. They'd see this news and be like....
hahahaha.
Re: Zeal Akaraiwai: BBC Unveils 'Angel' Who Secretly Pays Patients' Hospital Bills by eagleeye2: 1:27pm On Dec 21, 2018
If each one can reach one. And each one can teach one what a much more wonderful nation Nigeria will be.
Whether you like it or not, whether you know it or not you are your brothers and sisters keeper.
Show love, just because you can.
Chalz B.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zeal Akaraiwai: BBC Unveils 'Angel' Who Secretly Pays Patients' Hospital Bills by Nobody: 1:29pm On Dec 21, 2018
Zeal is a great guy!. CEO of gremeblaque I remembered he interviewed me for an internship in his company and man gave us all 1k each as transport back home. Great attitude and humility.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zeal Akaraiwai: BBC Unveils 'Angel' Who Secretly Pays Patients' Hospital Bills by lexy2014: 1:36pm On Dec 21, 2018
Mariangeles:
Churches do more than this but it is not in our nature to loud it !

Which "churches" are u referring to?
Re: Zeal Akaraiwai: BBC Unveils 'Angel' Who Secretly Pays Patients' Hospital Bills by Nobody: 1:38pm On Dec 21, 2018
Rubbish! He should have just built a hospital and treat sick people for free, Rather than All the Hocus pocus!

He is not so sercretive Afterall, Publicity stunt. he is probarbly planning to loot the money back when he finally gets into public office.

Meanwhile, were are all the crooked fuvking pastors hiding?
Re: Zeal Akaraiwai: BBC Unveils 'Angel' Who Secretly Pays Patients' Hospital Bills by Yopcity: 1:39pm On Dec 21, 2018
[quote author=mogbojaiye post=74048690]
Religious in nigeria is a scam because most pastors have taken advantage of it seeing the gullible nigerians as prey

I go to church only on wed
Pay my tithe and giving to less privilege not to some pastor who split it into 2 and take 1part for their belle and the other slit it into half again, half for assistance pastor and the other half for less privileged [/quot

Can u tell me why u people are excited with musicians and movie stars who live extravagant lives and in flamboyance but pained when u see a Pastor living comfortably ?

Musicians, actors, footballers make their money from people who admire their talent so what is wrong if the Pastor makes money from people who admire and are inspired by his /hervvocation ?

U people are just satanic!

1 Like

Re: Zeal Akaraiwai: BBC Unveils 'Angel' Who Secretly Pays Patients' Hospital Bills by CharleyBright(m): 1:41pm On Dec 21, 2018
God Bless you man for reaching out to meet the needs of the lowly ones.
You are sowing a good seed that your children and grand children will reap.

Let me say that The will and capacity to Voluntarily Reach out to meet the need of someone who has needs but didnt ask is a rare virtue.
And it is very honorable before God.

In what ways has the rich and mighty in our society reached out to the needy?
How has Our Senators, our Governors our millionaires and our self acclaimed "dangerously wealthy" personalities touched the lives of the needy (who ironically are victims of their profligacies ?

There are millions of people out there needing a helping hand.
Re: Zeal Akaraiwai: BBC Unveils 'Angel' Who Secretly Pays Patients' Hospital Bills by chigoizie7(m): 1:41pm On Dec 21, 2018
met one of such angels sometime in NAUTH , he doesn't meet the patients, he doesn't talk with them. he just comes in, pays and then leave.

the next thing u will start hearing is, "madam, u can now go, someone has paid ur bill." "oga, person don pay for u, u have been discharged and free to go.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zeal Akaraiwai: BBC Unveils 'Angel' Who Secretly Pays Patients' Hospital Bills by Canadianbreed01(m): 1:45pm On Dec 21, 2018
The Angel project, you have off me...
Re: Zeal Akaraiwai: BBC Unveils 'Angel' Who Secretly Pays Patients' Hospital Bills by Nobody: 1:46pm On Dec 21, 2018
AWESOME!... SUCH A RARE SPECIE!
Re: Zeal Akaraiwai: BBC Unveils 'Angel' Who Secretly Pays Patients' Hospital Bills by slightlyMad(f): 1:48pm On Dec 21, 2018
unlike the williams uchemba who is using the plight of ordinary nigerians to make his way to becoming a politician.
if you really want to help, why not do it without flooding social media?
wy not deal with it from the root? sway your hungry instagram followers to root for candidates like Sowore or Oby who we know can change the system.

for those who care to know
I have help and have friends who continue to help people in naija without those who we have helped even knowing or able to identify us.
You are never original until you do these things without making it public.
Re: Zeal Akaraiwai: BBC Unveils 'Angel' Who Secretly Pays Patients' Hospital Bills by emerged01(m): 1:56pm On Dec 21, 2018
It is just that Nigerians are not observant. It is not new that people are suffering,just check your neighbors you wil know that they are not fine. Show love to neighbors,you don't need to wait for someone to come online to announce himself or herself as a victim of circumstances before you help.
Spread the love in your own little way,while you showing your love,use your sense because this is naija.
Re: Zeal Akaraiwai: BBC Unveils 'Angel' Who Secretly Pays Patients' Hospital Bills by Nobody: 2:01pm On Dec 21, 2018
Mariangeles:
churches do nothing but extort you using the bible...
Re: Zeal Akaraiwai: BBC Unveils 'Angel' Who Secretly Pays Patients' Hospital Bills by Nobody: 2:03pm On Dec 21, 2018
Kind hearts are rare in this world. May God bless him all the more.

2 Likes

Re: Zeal Akaraiwai: BBC Unveils 'Angel' Who Secretly Pays Patients' Hospital Bills by Nobody: 2:04pm On Dec 21, 2018
ednut1:
this is what churches and mosques should be doing since the govt has failed. the late owner of bethel church bought the jet below many years ago today its scrap and in badagry as an excursion venue. today pastors are competing for who get biggest plane. smh
Your ignorance is making you to post this. Who told you churches don't do humanitarian service to the public? You expect them to blow trumpet like what BBC is doing? undecided lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Zeal Akaraiwai: BBC Unveils 'Angel' Who Secretly Pays Patients' Hospital Bills by Nobody: 2:05pm On Dec 21, 2018
Mariangeles:
Exactly! If they do this same person will condemn them

2 Likes

Re: Zeal Akaraiwai: BBC Unveils 'Angel' Who Secretly Pays Patients' Hospital Bills by Nobody: 2:06pm On Dec 21, 2018
a real angel here on earth. a living super hero...I wish I could do things like this...th joy it brings helping a fellow human I immeasurable

1 Like

Re: Zeal Akaraiwai: BBC Unveils 'Angel' Who Secretly Pays Patients' Hospital Bills by Julivas(m): 2:07pm On Dec 21, 2018
So so encouraging. God use me too to put smiles on others, amen.
Re: Zeal Akaraiwai: BBC Unveils 'Angel' Who Secretly Pays Patients' Hospital Bills by IYANGBALI: 2:21pm On Dec 21, 2018
Since he has agreed to be exposed he is no more an Angel
Re: Zeal Akaraiwai: BBC Unveils 'Angel' Who Secretly Pays Patients' Hospital Bills by IYANGBALI: 2:22pm On Dec 21, 2018
Julivas:
So so encouraging. God use me too to put smiles on others, amen.
at age 89?forget it Jo, just pray to die in peace
Re: Zeal Akaraiwai: BBC Unveils 'Angel' Who Secretly Pays Patients' Hospital Bills by Nobody: 2:24pm On Dec 21, 2018
May God bless him a thousand fold for all his phylantropic work. I have always said u always remembered when u help ppl who are really in need than when u buy a brand new ride for a pastor or build a mansion in banana island for a slayqueen.

1 Like

Re: Zeal Akaraiwai: BBC Unveils 'Angel' Who Secretly Pays Patients' Hospital Bills by Nobody: 2:29pm On Dec 21, 2018
ednut1:
for how long will the church pay bills. No nation thrives on grants. I think the church should be more active in politics. The church should elect people in government and these people should be accountable to the church. The church here means “ the people holding the christin faith”. You saw what the church did clearly in America. This is we must support the “the church must vote” movement. Though the church has not specifically chosen any candidate. I think this is where it needs to get to before there can be a change.
Re: Zeal Akaraiwai: BBC Unveils 'Angel' Who Secretly Pays Patients' Hospital Bills by Julivas(m): 2:31pm On Dec 21, 2018
IYANGBALI:
at age 89?forget it Jo, just pray to die in peace
God touches your life. Is a season of love.
Re: Zeal Akaraiwai: BBC Unveils 'Angel' Who Secretly Pays Patients' Hospital Bills by pally123: 2:33pm On Dec 21, 2018
God bless you, bro. This is my calling in life. God, please, give me the grace and ability. In Jesus name. Amen
Re: Zeal Akaraiwai: BBC Unveils 'Angel' Who Secretly Pays Patients' Hospital Bills by Yoighaman(m): 2:35pm On Dec 21, 2018
ZKOSOSO:
We need him here in Naija than London o..
Lagos is not bad to start from...!

This 40-something financial consultant - trim and neat - steps out of his car in a potholed government hospital car park in Lagos. He is greeted warmly by a team of social workers, and gets straight to business. He asks them for "the list".
Re: Zeal Akaraiwai: BBC Unveils 'Angel' Who Secretly Pays Patients' Hospital Bills by CAM9004: 2:38pm On Dec 21, 2018
DON'T BE LEFT OUT
WHY COMPLAINING OF MONEY
WHILE U CAN STAY AT HOME ND MAKE MILLION UNDER A Month
NOBODY IS BORN TO BE A FAILURE IN LIFE
YOU CAN MAKE IT TOO
FOR YOU TO BE RICH OR POOR IS IN YOUR HANDS

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Prague College Student Studies JAYWON As Her Final Year Project / Amanda Ebeye's Mother, Olufunmilayo-Akinrinade Re-Marries After 18yrs - Photos / Pasuma Carrying Seun Egbegbe’s Daughter (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.