Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,583 members, 7,823,524 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

Yul Edochie: I Am Supporting Atiku And Peter Obi Because Of This... - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yul Edochie: I Am Supporting Atiku And Peter Obi Because Of This... (19827 Views)

Yul Edochie: I Have Right To Marry As Many Wives As Possible / Yul Edochie: I Will Be The Best President Nigeria Has Ever Had / Yul Edochie: I Died In Car Accident In 2019, God Gave Me A Second Chance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yul Edochie: I Am Supporting Atiku And Peter Obi Because Of This... by MrNollyzone: 12:55pm On Dec 21, 2018
Nollywood Actor, Yul Edoiche took to his twitter account to open up on why he is supporting PDP presidential candidate, Atiku and his running mate , Peter Obi come 2019 election.

He Tweeted saying..

I wasn't paid to support H.E @atiku @PeterObi @officialPDPNig. Our Country is troubled. Our people have lost jobs,lost lives. The Situation requires true leaders to make sacrifices, that's why I sacrificed my position to get ATIKUlated. May God grant us victory come Feb 2019.

Source: https://nollyzone.com/yul-edoiche-opens-up-on-why-he-supporting-atiku-and-peter-obi/

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Yul Edochie: I Am Supporting Atiku And Peter Obi Because Of This... by Imortal001: 1:04pm On Dec 21, 2018
E no consign me..

6 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie: I Am Supporting Atiku And Peter Obi Because Of This... by Epifanio(m): 3:12pm On Dec 21, 2018
GOOD!!! ATIKU ABUBAKAR, THE INCOMING PRESIDENT OF BIAFRA,

PETER OBI THE FUTURE PRESIDENT OF CHINA.

48 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Yul Edochie: I Am Supporting Atiku And Peter Obi Because Of This... by SingleWahala(f): 3:31pm On Dec 21, 2018
grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie: I Am Supporting Atiku And Peter Obi Because Of This... by Built2last: 3:32pm On Dec 21, 2018
Okay my own be say

12 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie: I Am Supporting Atiku And Peter Obi Because Of This... by Omeokachie: 3:32pm On Dec 21, 2018
Wise man

Right there is a patriot!

Meanwhile, some want the ongoing destruction of the country to continue just because of N30k stipend.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yul Edochie: I Am Supporting Atiku And Peter Obi Because Of This... by softandmoist(f): 3:32pm On Dec 21, 2018
Who cares?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie: I Am Supporting Atiku And Peter Obi Because Of This... by springtech(m): 3:32pm On Dec 21, 2018
All for the attention of Atiku.
Weldone sir

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie: I Am Supporting Atiku And Peter Obi Because Of This... by WaffenSS(m): 3:32pm On Dec 21, 2018
And the fact that you're a flat head from the Bay of Pigs has nothing to do with it?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie: I Am Supporting Atiku And Peter Obi Because Of This... by classicking(m): 3:33pm On Dec 21, 2018
See this one
Re: Yul Edochie: I Am Supporting Atiku And Peter Obi Because Of This... by BIGDADDY000(m): 3:34pm On Dec 21, 2018
honestly,sentiment or politics apart,
every sound mind must support Atiku/Obi
in this country, @ least its all OBVIOUS.

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Yul Edochie: I Am Supporting Atiku And Peter Obi Because Of This... by Nobody: 3:35pm On Dec 21, 2018
Nwannemus!

Thou art a patriot.

Incoming Minister of Youths.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie: I Am Supporting Atiku And Peter Obi Because Of This... by kennisman(m): 3:35pm On Dec 21, 2018
first class mumu.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie: I Am Supporting Atiku And Peter Obi Because Of This... by Bustincole(m): 3:35pm On Dec 21, 2018
Okay ooo
Re: Yul Edochie: I Am Supporting Atiku And Peter Obi Because Of This... by Truflame: 3:38pm On Dec 21, 2018
How did he identify the duo of Atiku and Obi as the right candidate? By which criteria or yardsick?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie: I Am Supporting Atiku And Peter Obi Because Of This... by stevedre: 3:38pm On Dec 21, 2018
Very good, next please.

Re: Yul Edochie: I Am Supporting Atiku And Peter Obi Because Of This... by Mccullum: 3:44pm On Dec 21, 2018
That's his own opinion and other also have theirs for supporting Buhari...

Sai Buhari
Till

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yul Edochie: I Am Supporting Atiku And Peter Obi Because Of This... by nwanyionitsha: 3:46pm On Dec 21, 2018
Epifanio:
GOOD!!! ATIKU ABUBAKAR, THE INCOMING PRESIDENT OF BIAFRA,

PETER OBI THE FUTURE PRESIDENT OF CHINA.
buhari the retired president of zombies and cows.

7 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie: I Am Supporting Atiku And Peter Obi Because Of This... by porthouse7(f): 3:50pm On Dec 21, 2018
nwanyionitsha:
buhari the retired president of zombies and cows.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie: I Am Supporting Atiku And Peter Obi Because Of This... by KenOne: 3:52pm On Dec 21, 2018
Rubbish! Watch how he switches again if 2019 election does not go the way of Atiku/Obi.

He has switched more than three political parties in a period of one year, from the one he said he was contesting for Anambra governorship election, to the one for presidential election, to APGA and now to PDP.

This is one of the so called youth they say are leaders of tomorrow that doesn't really know what he wants.

Today Friday he wants to be governor, Saturday he wants to be president, Sunday senator, Monday house of representative, Tuesday house of assembly, Wednesday local government chairman, Thursday wants to be councillor.

Every new day with a different aspiration.

This fella is confuse i swear.

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie: I Am Supporting Atiku And Peter Obi Because Of This... by Passionate888: 3:52pm On Dec 21, 2018
See why Yul Edochie is supporting Atiku - Headline

I'm supporting Atiku because of this - Inside headline

This is why Naija go continue to caste.

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie: I Am Supporting Atiku And Peter Obi Because Of This... by lordswill03: 3:52pm On Dec 21, 2018
We know all these things. Las las, ministerial appointment go reach your side
Re: Yul Edochie: I Am Supporting Atiku And Peter Obi Because Of This... by Factfinder1(m): 3:59pm On Dec 21, 2018
My genotype AA:atiku abubakar
My blood group (O+) obi peter
Argue wit ur phone
Re: Yul Edochie: I Am Supporting Atiku And Peter Obi Because Of This... by Kennydoc(m): 4:01pm On Dec 21, 2018
BIGDADDY000:
honestly,sentiment or politics apart,
every sound mind must support Atiku/Obi
in this country, @ least its all OBVIOUS.

Most of the Yorubas supporting Buhari are doing that cos of Osinbajo and power returning to the SW, and I think it's very sad. They feel we can manage another 4 years under Buhari and then have the presidency return to the SW.
I can understand the support of Northerners for Buhari. Buhari is more likely to protect Northern interest, is a closet jihadist and Islamic fundamentalist, so they like him a lot. Yorubas on the other hand are very much enlightened. They understand what it means for a country to be making progress, so their queueing up behind Buhari is disappointing, to say the least.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie: I Am Supporting Atiku And Peter Obi Because Of This... by techking: 4:04pm On Dec 21, 2018
Atiku 2019
Re: Yul Edochie: I Am Supporting Atiku And Peter Obi Because Of This... by daleehat: 4:04pm On Dec 21, 2018
Did I even care to know why? while I know fully well they are all in a futile journey that will end in Cifiaa pains? ATIKU useless, Obi more useless YUL lesser useless so what's so special about them? Rubbish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie: I Am Supporting Atiku And Peter Obi Because Of This... by daleehat: 4:06pm On Dec 21, 2018
Passionate888:
See why Yul Edochie is supporting Atiku - Headline

I'm supporting Atiku because of this - Inside headline

This is why Naija go continue to caste.

Did I even care to know why? while I know fully well they are all in a futile journey that will end in Cifiaa pains? ATIKU useless, Obi more useless YUL lesser useless so what's so special about them? Rubbish
( Modify ) ( Quote ) ( Report ) (
Re: Yul Edochie: I Am Supporting Atiku And Peter Obi Because Of This... by Nobody: 4:06pm On Dec 21, 2018
SingleWahala:
grin

I no know when Nigerians go get sense?
Re: Yul Edochie: I Am Supporting Atiku And Peter Obi Because Of This... by Kobicove(m): 4:16pm On Dec 21, 2018
This guy has been jumping from one political party to another... he should make up his mind where he wants to remain undecided
Re: Yul Edochie: I Am Supporting Atiku And Peter Obi Because Of This... by AlhajaChinyere: 4:18pm On Dec 21, 2018
Not surprising..... No be one flat head?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jide Kosoko’s Speech At Henrietta’s Wake-keeping Service (Video) / Tony Okoroji Visits Majek Fashek At Abuja Rehab Centre / Oby Ezekwesili Spotted With Singer Orezi - Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.