Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,862 members, 7,813,943 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:15 PM

Tiwa Savage Reacts To Yemi Alade’s Shade Of Increasing Her Butts In Photos - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Reacts To Yemi Alade’s Shade Of Increasing Her Butts In Photos (58393 Views)

Charles Novia Rubbishes Juliet Ibrahim For Allowing Iceberg Slim Press Her Butts / Lateef Adedimeji Gazes At Jemiriye's Butts In US, Fans React / Tiwa Savage Reacts After Davido 'Confirmed' Her Relationship With Wizkid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts To Yemi Alade’s Shade Of Increasing Her Butts In Photos by enemmo(f): 5:08pm On Dec 21, 2018
Valerie47:
I said it earlier, I said it, Oh my goodness, I am super smart. I knew yemi was referring to Tiwa. There is a secret bad blood between those two that fans are unaware of, which is as a result of accumulated envy and jealousy coming from Yemi.

Lol.

I think it's deeper that that.

I was a fan of both of them in 2015 or so up until Tiwa attended Yemis birthday partybi south Africa, there was even a picture of both of them, with Yemi calling Tiwa her big sister and Tiwa advising her on Instagram.

Only two of them really know the issue between them, it might be something irrelevant set.
Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts To Yemi Alade’s Shade Of Increasing Her Butts In Photos by Strikethem: 5:14pm On Dec 21, 2018
Shakushaku1:
Yemi coma take ya sub o grin grin grin
Ms no level, u wan use tiwa catch cruise get small buzz this December, ya mates are making cash doing concert this festive season u dey Dia dey beef who pass u.. Born first sef make we see how u go be, no be say u get yansh sef.. Na fat full ya body.. Buns like u.

No hangry me o angry angry angry

Yemi fine pass tiwa abeg
Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts To Yemi Alade’s Shade Of Increasing Her Butts In Photos by Ojukwubucket(m): 5:19pm On Dec 21, 2018
Dis Ntiwa no geh sense sha....Always forming big girl only for naija...self perceived Local champion grin

Yemi Alade for me any time any day biko
Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts To Yemi Alade’s Shade Of Increasing Her Butts In Photos by TimiRume(f): 5:28pm On Dec 21, 2018
Strikethem:
Yemi fine pass tiwa abeg
You wish...
Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts To Yemi Alade’s Shade Of Increasing Her Butts In Photos by Adesouth(m): 5:36pm On Dec 21, 2018
Shakushaku1:
Yemi coma take ya sub o grin grin grin
Ms no level, u wan use tiwa catch cruise get small buzz this December, ya mates are making cash doing concert this festive season u dey Dia dey beef who pass u.. Born first sef make we see how u go be, no be say u get yansh sef.. Na fat full ya body.. Buns like u.

No hangry me o angry angry angry

bros ku ku kill ha na
Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts To Yemi Alade’s Shade Of Increasing Her Butts In Photos by Nobody: 5:39pm On Dec 21, 2018
What exactly are they fighting for? Bum bum?
Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts To Yemi Alade’s Shade Of Increasing Her Butts In Photos by Chukazu: 5:41pm On Dec 21, 2018
Lomprico2:
angry

Tiwa is gulty!! Yemi did not call out anybody personally!

And Tiwa did not call anybody name

Yemi should consentrate on her wacky songs

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts To Yemi Alade’s Shade Of Increasing Her Butts In Photos by jaxxy(m): 5:42pm On Dec 21, 2018
Strikethem:
Yemi fine pass tiwa abeg

Yemi is pretty bt lacks finesse that Tiwa has.

Kinda like rough pretty and finesse pretty.
Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts To Yemi Alade’s Shade Of Increasing Her Butts In Photos by Shookonekilla: 5:44pm On Dec 21, 2018
[s]
chriskosherbal:
Are we about to witness one of the biggest female beefing in the music industry.

Well any beefing na fans dey enjoy am just like 2pac and biggie but make una nu take am pass music ooo.
[/s]

Will you shut up !!! Talkative

How can you compare these two local champions beef to biggie and pac beef?

Stupid dummy
Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts To Yemi Alade’s Shade Of Increasing Her Butts In Photos by pagorino(m): 5:47pm On Dec 21, 2018
Nyansh palava for end of 2018 ... bad omen grin I jump and pass
Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts To Yemi Alade’s Shade Of Increasing Her Butts In Photos by dejavuh0007(m): 5:47pm On Dec 21, 2018
d two both of dem r mad

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts To Yemi Alade’s Shade Of Increasing Her Butts In Photos by mechanics(m): 5:48pm On Dec 21, 2018
Lomprico2:
angry

Tiwa is gulty!! Yemi did not call out anybody personally!
I wonder o, am even surprise at her response.
Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts To Yemi Alade’s Shade Of Increasing Her Butts In Photos by okwabayi(m): 5:53pm On Dec 21, 2018
Girl fights #Yawn.
Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts To Yemi Alade’s Shade Of Increasing Her Butts In Photos by Foodforthought: 5:58pm On Dec 21, 2018
SolelySolar:
grin

Don't be Deceived...

The two are definitely Conniving to Create A perceived FEUD.

So as to keep Trending.

U will definitely hear more about this in the Near Future.
Exactly. It's industry culture.
They might even throw shades in their upcoming songs, just to get fans talkin'bout them

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts To Yemi Alade’s Shade Of Increasing Her Butts In Photos by bluefilm: 6:01pm On Dec 21, 2018
So na äss war these two idiots wan start abi na wetin?

Nonsense. undecided
Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts To Yemi Alade’s Shade Of Increasing Her Butts In Photos by Nobody: 6:01pm On Dec 21, 2018
Why do female celebrities hate each other?
Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts To Yemi Alade’s Shade Of Increasing Her Butts In Photos by WiseStarr(m): 6:03pm On Dec 21, 2018
Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts To Yemi Alade’s Shade Of Increasing Her Butts In Photos by ddjay: 6:38pm On Dec 21, 2018
afroniger:
Wetin make we call this? Butt war
na to call am as e bi, "nyash war" finish.no cover up,no pretend
Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts To Yemi Alade’s Shade Of Increasing Her Butts In Photos by ddjay: 6:40pm On Dec 21, 2018
afroniger:
Wetin make we call this? Butt war
na to call am as e bi, "nyash war" finish.no cover up no pretend, just the truth between god and man
Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts To Yemi Alade’s Shade Of Increasing Her Butts In Photos by rOsy247(f): 6:55pm On Dec 21, 2018
This yemi is heavily loaded with low self esteem. Is it ya own fake bum?
Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts To Yemi Alade’s Shade Of Increasing Her Butts In Photos by Edgarated(m): 6:58pm On Dec 21, 2018
wetin concern me kwan
====
Are you in Nigeria/London But wants to get things done in Uk?

kindly see this…
https://www.nairaland.com/4815910/nigeria-london-wants-get-things#72605396

2: “Thinking of buying luxury goods from eBay UK? Our UK team can pick up your goods from the seller and arrange delivery to Lagos”

Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts To Yemi Alade’s Shade Of Increasing Her Butts In Photos by Onyi22(f): 7:27pm On Dec 21, 2018
Funny people with funny comments
Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts To Yemi Alade’s Shade Of Increasing Her Butts In Photos by Rigel95(m): 7:40pm On Dec 21, 2018
I have always said that Tiwa has low self esteem walahi
Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts To Yemi Alade’s Shade Of Increasing Her Butts In Photos by barrydee(m): 8:25pm On Dec 21, 2018
Chai! So na because of 'nyansh' these 2 grown women dey fight. 'Nyansh' wey dem go use siddon untop toilet seat las las.

*spits*
Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts To Yemi Alade’s Shade Of Increasing Her Butts In Photos by MannieA(f): 10:41pm On Dec 21, 2018
EmekaBlue:
Nyansh battle grin

women and body ehn

the matter taya me.
Two insecure women.
Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts To Yemi Alade’s Shade Of Increasing Her Butts In Photos by Kingkzee(m): 8:06pm On Oct 11, 2019

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

James Brown Now Dressing As A Man After Bobrisky’s Ordeal / Cee-c Meets Kanayo O Kanayo At 4th Pan Africa Business Leadership Summit / Zubby Michael Bows To Aki & Pawpaw On Set. Carries Their Bag (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.