Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,949 members, 7,828,333 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

Timaya Buys A Range Rover For Tamar, His Second Babymama (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timaya Buys A Range Rover For Tamar, His Second Babymama (Photos) (45848 Views)

Timaya Buys Ferrari 458 Iconic (Photos) / This Photo Of Davido And His Second Babymama, Amanda, Is Causing A Stir Online / Timaya Buys A Maybach And G Wagon For Christmas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timaya Buys A Range Rover For Tamar, His Second Babymama (Photos) by PotatoSalad(m): 7:11pm On Dec 21, 2018
Ranchhoddas:
Is this guy that rich?

Na wa o!
Oil money lipsrsealed
Re: Timaya Buys A Range Rover For Tamar, His Second Babymama (Photos) by zombieTRACKER: 7:12pm On Dec 21, 2018
Houseofglam7:
Do the honourable thing and put a ring on it.

Which ring...

You know how much they sell ring..
200 Range Rovers can't get one cheesy
Re: Timaya Buys A Range Rover For Tamar, His Second Babymama (Photos) by jubrilELsudan: 7:13pm On Dec 21, 2018
What a fool he is. He thinks he's the baby daddy. If only she will tell him that am the baby daddy. Am gonna be driving the range everywhere and I will be fvcking her in it and Cum in her mouth.

Re: Timaya Buys A Range Rover For Tamar, His Second Babymama (Photos) by Ogaga87(m): 7:13pm On Dec 21, 2018
This is the tradition now..

1 Like

Re: Timaya Buys A Range Rover For Tamar, His Second Babymama (Photos) by zombieTRACKER: 7:14pm On Dec 21, 2018
PotatoSalad:

Oil money lipsrsealed
Ranchhoddas:
Is this guy that rich?

Na wa o!

Showbiz

He doesn't need to buy it
Just like Davido didn't need to buy a private jet but he told you he bought one...
Where is Chioma's assurance sef smiley

2 Likes

Re: Timaya Buys A Range Rover For Tamar, His Second Babymama (Photos) by Ategberoson(m): 7:14pm On Dec 21, 2018
Hope he won't collect it back as he did for his former girlfriend
Re: Timaya Buys A Range Rover For Tamar, His Second Babymama (Photos) by emypro17: 7:16pm On Dec 21, 2018
MCMXCVIII:
Well to be perfectly honest, this is just my opinion, without offending anyone who might think differently. From my point of view, looking at this with a different perspective and without condemning anyone's view's or by trying to objectify them, while considering each and every one's valid opinion, I honestyly believe that I completely forgot what I was going to say

Pls try this drug,u need it

Re: Timaya Buys A Range Rover For Tamar, His Second Babymama (Photos) by Nobody: 7:18pm On Dec 21, 2018
Houseofglam7:
must a man get married undecidedplease!
Re: Timaya Buys A Range Rover For Tamar, His Second Babymama (Photos) by almakiyyun(m): 7:18pm On Dec 21, 2018
Nwodosis:
These guys just use style dey enjoy polygamy in the name of baby mamas!

Who monogamy help?
Re: Timaya Buys A Range Rover For Tamar, His Second Babymama (Photos) by Nobody: 7:19pm On Dec 21, 2018
MCMXCVIII:
Well to be perfectly honest, this is just my opinion, without offending anyone who might think differently. From my point of view, looking at this with a different perspective and without condemning anyone's view's or by trying to objectify them, while considering each and every one's valid opinion, I honestyly believe that I completely forgot what I was going to say
joblessness!
Re: Timaya Buys A Range Rover For Tamar, His Second Babymama (Photos) by WaffenSS(m): 7:22pm On Dec 21, 2018
MCMXCVIII:

You win
Re: Timaya Buys A Range Rover For Tamar, His Second Babymama (Photos) by able1993(m): 7:23pm On Dec 21, 2018
Naso e be, dis one don collect the debt way timaya parent owe her parent......

Anyway, if you wish to be motivated about what you are doing or want to read life stories to learn from, success strategies.....then visit www.motivate.com.ng
Re: Timaya Buys A Range Rover For Tamar, His Second Babymama (Photos) by WaffenSS(m): 7:23pm On Dec 21, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Ordinary sweet I haven't even gotten. Anyways I don't even hope on any human being. kiss

What you want?
Re: Timaya Buys A Range Rover For Tamar, His Second Babymama (Photos) by WaffenSS(m): 7:24pm On Dec 21, 2018
IYANGBALI:

What business can I start with 5k and get 3million before december 30th??

Kidnapping

The 5k will feed your victim for one week before they pay up.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timaya Buys A Range Rover For Tamar, His Second Babymama (Photos) by Nobody: 7:28pm On Dec 21, 2018
IYANGBALI:
how you go get when na small small boys with only prick dey hungry you, big boys like me dey here you dey form for us. Drop your bank account make I send you something for weekend
Lol. Dropping my account details would only validate that insulting one sentence of yours. Thanks for the offer though. God bless u
Re: Timaya Buys A Range Rover For Tamar, His Second Babymama (Photos) by Nobody: 7:29pm On Dec 21, 2018
WaffenSS:

What you want?
Crédit alert
Re: Timaya Buys A Range Rover For Tamar, His Second Babymama (Photos) by franchasng: 7:32pm On Dec 21, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Ordinary sweet I haven't even gotten. Anyways I don't even hope on any human being. kiss
its either you are:

(1.) Unfriendly and also not fine and hot shocked
(2.) Not completely loyal to any guy undecided
(3.) Forming hard to get for well to do guys while secretly doing your street boys, church guys and yard boys for free in the name of useless love or trying to recreate love lipsrsealed

Because the last time I checked, every Nigerian guy; rich or broke do buy gifts for their girlfriends undecided
Re: Timaya Buys A Range Rover For Tamar, His Second Babymama (Photos) by WaffenSS(m): 7:35pm On Dec 21, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Crédit alert

In exchange for?
Re: Timaya Buys A Range Rover For Tamar, His Second Babymama (Photos) by basty: 7:35pm On Dec 21, 2018
Ev[color=#006600][/color]erything good deserves.

I know and you should know.
Re: Timaya Buys A Range Rover For Tamar, His Second Babymama (Photos) by IYANGBALI: 7:37pm On Dec 21, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Lol. Dropping my account details would only validate that insulting one sentence of yours. Thanks for the offer though. God bless u
keep forming. My offer to you lasts till 31st December 2018.
Re: Timaya Buys A Range Rover For Tamar, His Second Babymama (Photos) by ehardetola(m): 7:37pm On Dec 21, 2018
GOFRONT:
People dey buy their baby mama Range Rover car, Olamide no fit buy.....All he can buy for his baby mama is Benz logo with his wife's Gstring on it.....

Nonsense and Lilkesh....

How many times have you seen his baby mama? So don't say what you don't know anything about.
Re: Timaya Buys A Range Rover For Tamar, His Second Babymama (Photos) by ufuosman(m): 7:39pm On Dec 21, 2018
Nice one
Re: Timaya Buys A Range Rover For Tamar, His Second Babymama (Photos) by MENTORCH(m): 7:40pm On Dec 21, 2018
Ranchhoddas:
Is this guy that rich?

Na wa o!

I wonder too o!

1 Like

Re: Timaya Buys A Range Rover For Tamar, His Second Babymama (Photos) by franchasng: 7:44pm On Dec 21, 2018
IYANGBALI:
how you go get when na small small boys with only prick dey hungry you, big boys like me dey here you dey form for us. Drop your bank account make I send you something for weekend
I didn't see your comment before I commented, you just said the truth.

Let me share a story that happened some years back while we were still growing up.

There was this very fine chick; around 19/20 in my street then, many well to do guys with amazing future and great family background were toasting this girl, I heard she is so prideful and snub guys a lot.

I learnt one cool guy whose dad is one of the richest in the estate then who was also studying medicine abroad came back and saw this girl and fell madly in love at first sight cos the girl as I can remember back then was too fine and hot bra.

I heard this prideful girl snubbed this guy so many times saying who is he, that she doesn't care about who he is. They said this guy tried repeatedly and even begged the girls best friend to help him talk to her but she bleeped this great guy up, and guess what

One guy serving a man living in same compound with girl caught this girl red handed being strafed by one useless, jobless, no-future-ambition guy that just came to spend holiday with his uncle.

You need to see this guy they caught this girl with. Guess what again, the guy that caught them said he tried to maintain not until that same big guy approached him, asking him if he knows how he could get that girls no, a day after that, the guy again caught this same girl being strafed by same NFL guy in their compound, he said out of anger he confronted the girl that don't u have sense That why are u girls so stupid!

Said the girl shunned him and even warned him to stop puttimg mouth in her matter, the guy said the thing pain am, he went and reported the girl to her dad and they beat her blue black cheesy shocked

So chicks and their useless mentality at times can keep u wondering what goes on in their brain, reason I am so scared of giving birth to female children in future because they know how to fall their parents hand and go after the most useless guys even when great guys are coming their way cry

2 Likes

Re: Timaya Buys A Range Rover For Tamar, His Second Babymama (Photos) by NairaMaster1(m): 7:44pm On Dec 21, 2018
MCMXCVIII:

Honestly.

I also forgot I was going to say children of nowadays and funny achievement.
Re: Timaya Buys A Range Rover For Tamar, His Second Babymama (Photos) by okalo(m): 7:45pm On Dec 21, 2018
IYANGBALI:
Money dey for this baby mama thing o. Ajepako and funkeshugar see better business

What business can I start with 5k and get 3million before december 30th??

Pant business

1 Like

Re: Timaya Buys A Range Rover For Tamar, His Second Babymama (Photos) by NairaMaster1(m): 7:45pm On Dec 21, 2018
Houseofglam7:

Thank you dear.

Re: Timaya Buys A Range Rover For Tamar, His Second Babymama (Photos) by Powerbk4577: 7:47pm On Dec 21, 2018
Original INEC Life Power. Its brand new and will give you at least 20 hrs back up on your Laptop. Stop wasting money to fuel Gen!

Re: Timaya Buys A Range Rover For Tamar, His Second Babymama (Photos) by Newboss(m): 7:58pm On Dec 21, 2018
Houseofglam7:
That I fūcked you and bought you a Christmas gift doesn't mean I should "put a ring on it" angry There are different kinds of relationship, all of which must be thoroughly defined angry
Use your head, young lady angry

1 Like

Re: Timaya Buys A Range Rover For Tamar, His Second Babymama (Photos) by Nobody: 8:03pm On Dec 21, 2018
Timaya is a great musician but this baby mama thing isn't ideal.

2 Likes

Re: Timaya Buys A Range Rover For Tamar, His Second Babymama (Photos) by Drsavage(m): 8:06pm On Dec 21, 2018
duduade:
He try...

Loool
When has wizkid ever appreciated any of his baby mama's publicly
like you said "publicly"

1 Like

Re: Timaya Buys A Range Rover For Tamar, His Second Babymama (Photos) by Icon79(m): 8:08pm On Dec 21, 2018
True tok.

O pari

thornapple:
Timaya is a great musician but this baby mama thing isn't ideal.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Simi Asks For Votes, The Reply She Got Is Funny / Shina Peller's Camo Benz SL550 41st Birthday Gift (Photos) / Odunlade Adekola Graduates From UNILAG, Signs Out In Style (photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.