Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

What Will You Do If Your Cousin Is Dating A Married Man And You Are Not Ok with - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / What Will You Do If Your Cousin Is Dating A Married Man And You Are Not Ok with (592 Views)

How Will You Feel If Your Cousin Is Wooing You / For Crying Out Loud;when Will We Hear So So And So Guy Is Dating Idowugbo / Dating A Lebanese Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do If Your Cousin Is Dating A Married Man And You Are Not Ok with by frankifi(m): 5:00pm On Apr 16, 2007
What will you do if your cousin is dating a married man with two kids and
the man in question is helping you  to get a job that is worth eighty thousand
bucks a month only for  you to discover that he is married? cool shocked kiss
Re: What Will You Do If Your Cousin Is Dating A Married Man And You Are Not Ok with by johnpeace(m): 9:06pm On Apr 16, 2007
Sorry that i answer question with question. But is the married man dating to marry or just for fun
Re: What Will You Do If Your Cousin Is Dating A Married Man And You Are Not Ok with by whitelexi(m): 9:11pm On Apr 16, 2007
Its his life not your's, the best u can do is advise him
Re: What Will You Do If Your Cousin Is Dating A Married Man And You Are Not Ok with by Creamish(f): 5:19pm On Apr 17, 2007
which one concern me? --if datz wat he/she wants--wetin concern agbero with overload?
Re: What Will You Do If Your Cousin Is Dating A Married Man And You Are Not Ok with by cuteass1(f): 12:41am On Apr 18, 2007
well like i've always said, you can take the horse to the stream but you cannot force it to drink wink

Like whitelexi said, all you can do is try to advice her and talk her out of it. I assume she's an adult, which makes her capable of making her own decisions even though in this case a dishearthening and wrong one. But at the end of the day there's little or nothing you can do about it sad sad its not like you can force her out of it wink

is it that he's the only guy in town. or that no single ones are available or is it that she just likes sharing someone else's remnants or that she doesn't think she can do better or that she isn't worth more than a "hide and seek" relationship (which is what it always is when your so called partner isn't totally yours and you're the one that came late to the game wink )

all you can do is to talk some sense into her, and let her consience do the rest, the guy too should be ashamed of himself, because it takes two to tango angry
if after you've talked to her, she continues then she should either be ready to remain single the rest of her life, or be ready for what is coming her way

i'm sure she doesn't expect to go free in her marriage, after being a "party of destroyal" in someone else's. I'm not wishing her evil sha, just that i was taught that what goes around comes around wink
Re: What Will You Do If Your Cousin Is Dating A Married Man And You Are Not Ok with by adaphik(f): 12:12am On Nov 13, 2010
Creamish:

which one concern me? --if datz wat he/she wants--wetin concern agbero with overload?
Gbam

(1) (Reply)

Still Searching / Biologists / I Need A True Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.