Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

Interview With Muslimah Entrepreneurs - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Interview With Muslimah Entrepreneurs (265 Views)

Life As Igbo Muslims. Interview With Aisha Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Interview With Muslimah Entrepreneurs by Dupsysalmah(f): 4:56pm On Dec 21, 2018
Women Entrepreneurs Arena is a page established with the sole intention of inspiring and motivating as many women as possible that are thinking of starting their own businesses. It is a motivational page for women towards achieving success in their businesses

Today, permit me to crush on a powerful woman of substance. A woman that fight against all odds to achieve success.

Join me in this interview session with the CEO of Kira Aura Enterprise in person of Mrs Sadiq Shakira.

Please introduce yourself and your business

My name is Shakira Sadiq the CEO of Kira’s Aura Enterprise. I am a mother of 2 and a Career woman, working 8am to 5pm, Mondays to Fridays in the Sales function in a Pharmaceutical Company.

Kira’s Aura was birthed in 2017 set up for wholesale and retail sales and distribution of varieties of Nuts like (Pecan Nuts, Walnuts, Pistachios, Walnuts, Cashew nuts, Macadamia & Brazil nuts), Seeds like (Pumpkin Seeds, Sesame seeds, Chia Seeds & Flaxseeds), Dried Berries & Fruits, Organic Spices, own-manufactured snacks like Kulikuli. We also provide consulting services on healthy living.

What Inspired you to start working? Did anyone inspire you

continue.....................https://www.entrepreneurmuslimmoms.com/women-entrepreneurs-kira-aura-enterprise/

(1) (Reply)

Etiquettes Of Eid: What To Do On The Day Of Eid? / Eid-l-fitri 2019: Thread To Wish Your Loved Ones / Free 1k Giveaway: Day 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.