Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,442 members, 7,830,210 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

Find Me AMV - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Find Me AMV (842 Views)

Tokyo Ghoul Anime (AMV) / Anime :tokyo Ghoul (AMV) / Anime : Gangsta (AMV) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Find Me AMV by SkyCityBay1: 6:12pm On Dec 21, 2018
It's been a while since i've made an AMV,so I decided to do one as a birthday gift to myself lol. Anyway I hope you enjoy the video. Please like,share and Subscribe !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=obvQJPe61M0
Re: Find Me AMV by Simplecity(m): 9:49pm On Dec 21, 2018
SkyCityBay1:
It's been a while since i've made an AMV,so I decided to do one as a birthday gift to myself lol. Anyway I hope you enjoy the video. Please like,share and Subscribe !

just get ready to be flooded with views from asia!!!....wish you good luck ...i think you should stick to making amvs and gmvs sef smiley wink
Re: Find Me AMV by Kaycee7(m): 5:25pm On Dec 23, 2018
SkyCityBay1:

Happy belated Birthday SkyCityBay. More subscribers to your channel.
Re: Find Me AMV by SkyCityBay1: 2:25am On Dec 24, 2018
Simplecity:
just get ready to be flooded with views from asia!!!....wish you good luck ...i think you should stick to making amvs and gmvs sef smiley wink
Lol, Nah not easy. Plus i find it even harder to find good songs that will go with the amv.
Re: Find Me AMV by SkyCityBay1: 2:25am On Dec 24, 2018
Kaycee7:
Happy belated Birthday SkyCityBay. More subscribers to your channel.
Thank you very much.
Re: Find Me AMV by Simplecity(m): 11:29am On Dec 24, 2018
SkyCityBay1:
Lol, Nah not easy. Plus i find it even harder to find good songs that will go with the amv.
bruv go to nightcore na their kind of songs people dey like for amv and gmv
Re: Find Me AMV by SkyCityBay1: 10:42am On Dec 27, 2018
Simplecity:
bruv go to nightcore na their kind of songs people dey like for amv and gmv
Thanks
Re: Find Me AMV by Simplecity(m): 3:31pm On Dec 27, 2018
SkyCityBay1:
Thanks
your welcome ....or use NCS(no copyright sounds )they wont strike you for using their music at all check it out youtube
Re: Find Me AMV by SkyCityBay1: 5:11pm On Dec 29, 2018
Simplecity:
your welcome ....or use NCS(no copyright sounds )they wont strike you for using their music at all check it out youtube
I get u, its just that a song has to have meaning or give of a type of feeling for me to make an amv with it.
Re: Find Me AMV by Simplecity(m): 6:23pm On Dec 29, 2018
SkyCityBay1:
I get u, its just that a song has to have meaning or give of a type of feeling for me to make an amv with it.
TAA.....everything is their na even the song for yu current mood is their tongue tongue
(do another amv i wanna watch jae)
Re: Find Me AMV by SkyCityBay1: 8:30am On Dec 30, 2018
Simplecity:
TAA.....everything is their na even the song for yu current mood is their tongue tongue
(do another amv i wanna watch jae)
lol, Not now. Have so many videos to do 1st. oh n help me share this one,pls.
Re: Find Me AMV by Simplecity(m): 9:27am On Dec 30, 2018
SkyCityBay1:
lol, Not now. Have so many videos to do 1st. oh n help me share this one,pls.
oh ok no probs
Re: Find Me AMV by SkyCityBay1: 6:30pm On Apr 29, 2019
Guys made a new AMV, please check it out on the channel.

(1) (Reply)

I Just Watched The Best Movie Ever!!!! / Tacha 'no Leave No Transfer' Removes Davido's Tattoo Between Her Boobs (photo) / Eko Hotels Features Bbnaija's Kiddwaya In New Ad (photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.