Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,118 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

Yemi Alade, Tiwa Savage, Mercy Aigbe In 'Yansh' War - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yemi Alade, Tiwa Savage, Mercy Aigbe In 'Yansh' War (72303 Views)

Desmond Elliot, Annie Idibia, Chinedu Ikedieze, Mercy Aigbe In South Africa / Dencia Mocks Yemi Alade, Tiwa Savage And Mercy Aigbe Over Yansh Drama / Mercy Aigbe In Trouble For Trying Too Hard To Be Like Iyabo Ojo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yemi Alade, Tiwa Savage, Mercy Aigbe In 'Yansh' War by obynno7(m): 10:16pm On Dec 21, 2018
all this our yeyebrities self them no get any sensible thing to talk about apart from Yansh
Re: Yemi Alade, Tiwa Savage, Mercy Aigbe In 'Yansh' War by husbandsnatcha(f): 10:23pm On Dec 21, 2018
omoelerin1:
Olodo
WAT!!!
Re: Yemi Alade, Tiwa Savage, Mercy Aigbe In 'Yansh' War by Blacksavage: 10:29pm On Dec 21, 2018
bigtt76:
Awon wereh cheesy
grin
bigtt76:
Awon wereh cheesy
Werey abi werey them..
Na yash be their problem...

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade, Tiwa Savage, Mercy Aigbe In 'Yansh' War by omoelerin1: 10:43pm On Dec 21, 2018
husbandsnatcha:
WAT!!!
You are pretty.
Re: Yemi Alade, Tiwa Savage, Mercy Aigbe In 'Yansh' War by adelacuna(m): 10:55pm On Dec 21, 2018
I think Tiwa is overflogging this issue
Re: Yemi Alade, Tiwa Savage, Mercy Aigbe In 'Yansh' War by baratech: 10:58pm On Dec 21, 2018
nzeobi:
Nne you are as straight as cigarette and straw but the annoying part is that you are always trying to flaunt your slippers

Lolzzz
Re: Yemi Alade, Tiwa Savage, Mercy Aigbe In 'Yansh' War by fortunechy(m): 12:03am On Dec 22, 2018
Old bitches that's behaving like kids
Re: Yemi Alade, Tiwa Savage, Mercy Aigbe In 'Yansh' War by neyur: 6:15am On Dec 22, 2018
bigtt76:
Awon wereh cheesy
lwkmh
Re: Yemi Alade, Tiwa Savage, Mercy Aigbe In 'Yansh' War by Obidiugwu: 7:59am On Dec 22, 2018
Really,,,Dm us for your musical videos and management,,, henobproductions.com
Re: Yemi Alade, Tiwa Savage, Mercy Aigbe In 'Yansh' War by Nobody: 8:24am On Dec 22, 2018
WaffenSS:
Good to know that in these trying times of climate change, tumultuous Trump presidency, shaky EU, clone presidents, crooked presidential aspirants, insecurity, soaring food prices...

.....3 ladies are fighting over butts

But it's more than that. Tiwa said it all. Yemi Slade shouldn't body shame other women because she thinks her body is fine. If someone were to 'dash' me that assignment sef I won't take. She doesn't know what insecurities they have. That kind of talk will push women to go under the knife.
Re: Yemi Alade, Tiwa Savage, Mercy Aigbe In 'Yansh' War by Nobody: 8:28am On Dec 22, 2018
nzeobi:
Nne you are as straight as cigarette and straw but the annoying part is that you are always trying to flaunt your slippers
Let her flaunt her 'slippers'. At least she's not ashamed of them.

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade, Tiwa Savage, Mercy Aigbe In 'Yansh' War by WaffenSS(m): 10:04am On Dec 22, 2018
chiefqueen:

But it's more than that. Tiwa said it all. Yemi Slade shouldn't body shame other women because she thinks her body is fine. If someone were to 'dash' me that assignment sef I won't take. She doesn't know what insecurities they have. That kind of talk will push women to go under the knife.

I don't think it's body shaming if she's calling out those with augmented body parts.

If a woman went to the trouble to enhance her butt or her boobs through cosmetic procedures because she's a malcontent, then that lady is fake

It's no different from a guy with a plastic diikk to fool ladies.
Re: Yemi Alade, Tiwa Savage, Mercy Aigbe In 'Yansh' War by Brightest04(m): 11:08am On Dec 22, 2018
War...war...war.Biafaran war,Boko Haram war and now na YASH war,God help us
Re: Yemi Alade, Tiwa Savage, Mercy Aigbe In 'Yansh' War by Nobody: 11:54am On Dec 22, 2018
WaffenSS:

I don't think it's body shaming if she's calling out those with augmented body parts.

If a woman went to the trouble to enhance her butt or her boobs through cosmetic procedures because she's a malcontent, then that lady is fake

It's no different from a guy with a plastic diikk to fool ladies.

But she said something like "...you know your body is like 'I'...". It's quite offensive.
And plastic dicks? Lol.

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade, Tiwa Savage, Mercy Aigbe In 'Yansh' War by WaffenSS(m): 12:17pm On Dec 22, 2018
chiefqueen:

But she said something like "...you know your body is like 'I'...". It's quite offensive.
And plastic dicks? Lol.

I see where you're right.

Well good thing she's not exactly beautiful, so someone else will beauty-shame her.

It's not always about big butts

2 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade, Tiwa Savage, Mercy Aigbe In 'Yansh' War by Ayobami7(m): 6:25pm On Dec 22, 2018
Na wa o
Re: Yemi Alade, Tiwa Savage, Mercy Aigbe In 'Yansh' War by 9jaRealist: 8:36pm On Dec 22, 2018
WaffenSS:

I see where you're right.

Well good thing she's not exactly beautiful, so someone else will beauty-shame her.

It's not always about big butts
Exactly!

If anyone should be elevating talent over looks, it should be Yemi Alade. embarassed
Re: Yemi Alade, Tiwa Savage, Mercy Aigbe In 'Yansh' War by Layormiii(f): 5:55pm On Sep 06, 2021
Tiwa don do yanshhhhh now o. Her bumbum bigger Dan Bombay bayi
Re: Yemi Alade, Tiwa Savage, Mercy Aigbe In 'Yansh' War by folake4u(f): 9:55pm On Sep 06, 2021
Layormiii:

You really went to an old 2018 thread to comment grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade, Tiwa Savage, Mercy Aigbe In 'Yansh' War by pocohantas(f): 10:02pm On Sep 06, 2021
Layormiii:

Anybody wey get money, make e run am. She tried to be moderate about it, just like Annie Idibia and MizNwaneka. Ini Edo’s own is too fake.

folake4u:

You really went to an old 2018 thread to comment grin grin

grin grin grin
Re: Yemi Alade, Tiwa Savage, Mercy Aigbe In 'Yansh' War by folake4u(f): 10:08pm On Sep 06, 2021
pocohantas:

Anybody wey get money, make e run am. She tried to be moderate about it, just like Annie Idibia and MizNwaneka. Ini Edo’s own is too fake.

grin grin grin

Lol.
If I get money, I go do brezz reduction grin grin tongue.

By the way, I read your comment just now on that thread, I agree to the point to an extent smiley.
Re: Yemi Alade, Tiwa Savage, Mercy Aigbe In 'Yansh' War by pocohantas(f): 10:38pm On Sep 06, 2021
folake4u:

Lol.
If I get money, I go do brezz reduction grin grin tongue.

By the way, I read your comment just now on that thread, I agree to the point to an extent smiley.

I’ve always felt that if I had boobs like Dorathy (the ex BBN housemate), no way I won’t reduce it. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Yemi Alade, Tiwa Savage, Mercy Aigbe In 'Yansh' War by folake4u(f): 10:39pm On Sep 06, 2021
pocohantas:

I’ve always felt that if I had boobs like Dorathy (the ex BBN housemate), no way I won’t reduce it. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

God forbid abeg.
I don't even wish that for my enemy.
Nothing wrong with big boobs sha but there are some clothes that you can't wear without you getting that "slut vibes".
Re: Yemi Alade, Tiwa Savage, Mercy Aigbe In 'Yansh' War by Layormiii(f): 5:27am On Sep 07, 2021
pocohantas:

to each his own o. Can't you see that's Dorathy's selling point. grin
Re: Yemi Alade, Tiwa Savage, Mercy Aigbe In 'Yansh' War by Layormiii(f): 5:30am On Sep 07, 2021
pocohantas:

grin grin grin
tiwa own no moderate o.. it's bigger that all those ones you mentioned and her doctor tried. Ini Edo own be like square..square in shape grin grin
Re: Yemi Alade, Tiwa Savage, Mercy Aigbe In 'Yansh' War by pocohantas(f): 12:00pm On Sep 07, 2021
descarado:

I have been curious, did destiny etoko do nyash surgery?

Seems like most nollywood actresses have big nyash now

Destiny’s nyash is follow come. Check out her thighs, thick and sturdy enough to carry factory fitted big nyash. Another person on this table of worked body is that Lilian Afegbani.

There are not many Nigerian women with slim waist and heavy nyash. Many of them work on their bodies on the low.

Finally if you ask me, no nyash is too small, the problem is most times the waist (stomach). Take some inches off your waist and the hips/ass would be accentuated.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yemi Alade, Tiwa Savage, Mercy Aigbe In 'Yansh' War by Opemiposii(f): 1:00pm On Sep 07, 2021
pocohantas:

grin grin grin
wow... so annie yansh na fake
Re: Yemi Alade, Tiwa Savage, Mercy Aigbe In 'Yansh' War by Opemiposii(f): 1:03pm On Sep 07, 2021
Layormiii:
to each his own o. Can't you see that's Dorathy's selling point. grin
shey lotor...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kagney Linn Karter Commits Suicide / Twitter Introduces "E Choke" Emoji. Davido Reacts (photo) / Throwback Photo Of Wizkid At An Event At The Igbinedion University Okada (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.