Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,296 members, 7,836,296 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

Onyibo Man Racially Abuse His Nigerian Neighbor In The US - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Onyibo Man Racially Abuse His Nigerian Neighbor In The US (948 Views)

Young Man Racially Profiled And Beaten By Police In USA (Graphic Content) / Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In India By His Nigerian Wife / Lady Raped By Her Neighbor In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Onyibo Man Racially Abuse His Nigerian Neighbor In The US by Gossipninja: 9:02pm On Dec 21, 2018
A Nigerian man has called out for help after his neighbor who's a white racially abused him. The Nigerian man identified as Chika took to his handle to narrate his ordeal with the man.

Read his tweet;

I was racially profiled in my apartment complex last night. While I was with my friend Cassius Flemming waiting for a Lyft ride on the first floor of the building that I have lived in since mid-December of last year, this man interrogated me about where I live.

As you can see, he thought that he was entitled to know who I was and where I lived simply because, according to him, he lived there for 27 years.

The arrogance is appalling but honestly, not surprising because far too many times people of color have been victims of this kind of behavior. You can watch the video of the incident here

See more:
https://zenithnaija.com/white-man-tackles-his-nigerian-neighbor-in-the-us/

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: Onyibo Man Racially Abuse His Nigerian Neighbor In The US by Gossipninja: 9:14pm On Dec 21, 2018
More
Re: Onyibo Man Racially Abuse His Nigerian Neighbor In The US by OkunrinOloro: 9:53pm On Dec 21, 2018
Dis one na overreaction. So he asked where you came from. What's the big deal?
Re: Onyibo Man Racially Abuse His Nigerian Neighbor In The US by KendrickAyomide: 10:04pm On Dec 21, 2018
OkunrinOloro:
People are just too sensitive these days..
Re: Onyibo Man Racially Abuse His Nigerian Neighbor In The US by flyingdutchman(m): 11:02pm On Dec 21, 2018
OkunrinOloro:
Did you watch the video at all Imagine coming out of your house and someone says "who the fu3k is this guy? Hey, what are you doing here? Where do you live?".
In a public building A white lady did same thing to me here. She behaved like I was some criminal out to rob her. My own neighbour.
Re: Onyibo Man Racially Abuse His Nigerian Neighbor In The US by Gossipninja: 11:16pm On Dec 21, 2018
cc: lalasticlala
Re: Onyibo Man Racially Abuse His Nigerian Neighbor In The US by Lifestone(m): 7:08am On Dec 22, 2018
flyingdutchman:

Did you watch the video at all Imagine coming out of your house and someone says "who the fu3k is this guy? Hey, what are you doing here? Where do you live?".
In a public building A white lady did same thing to me here. She behaved like I was some criminal out to rob her. My own neighbour.
No biggie, tell her and she will be ashamed
Re: Onyibo Man Racially Abuse His Nigerian Neighbor In The US by Giftedhand92: 9:20am On Dec 22, 2018
Pata Pata Everywia
Re: Onyibo Man Racially Abuse His Nigerian Neighbor In The US by Kingsmeal: 9:54am On Dec 22, 2018
Mods come and show the world how Nigerians are being treated..
Re: Onyibo Man Racially Abuse His Nigerian Neighbor In The US by raphretle: 10:35am On Dec 22, 2018
Show him that you are a Nigerian n will not hesitate to treat his f*ck up if he won't shut up
Re: Onyibo Man Racially Abuse His Nigerian Neighbor In The US by Nobody: 4:55pm On Dec 22, 2018
flyingdutchman:

Next time they ask you where you are from, just tell them you don't know, trust me, it will hit them.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Pls How True Is This / I Caught My Husband Raping My Daughter – Wife Tells Court / Brothers In-law Stab Their Sister’s Husband For Slapping Her In Lagos (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.