Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,061 members, 7,953,203 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:25 PM

Lady Raped By Her Neighbor In South Africa - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Raped By Her Neighbor In South Africa (79115 Views)

U.K. Police Officer Arrested Lady, Raped Her, Burnt & Dumped Her Body In Pond / Ebonyi Lady Raped To Death By Her Brother After He Took Man Power / Lady Raped To Death In Front Of A Church In Benue (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Raped By Her Neighbor In South Africa by GistMore11: 9:21am On Nov 04, 2019
A lady was left in shock and disappointed after a trusted neighbour who she asked to walked her home raped her in Limpopo, South Africa. Gistmore reports

According to her, after pleading him to walk her home, immediately when they got next to her gate things changed next thing she's on the floor next thing his strangling me her on the floor which results to the rape leaving injuries on her body.

She wrote;

My nabour raped me last night... I really wanna die ryt now

Asked him to walk me home coz I wanted to be safe I trusted him.. Wen we got next to my gate things changed next thing I'm on the floor next thing his strangling me im on the floor "fustk thula uyarasa" he said....i trusted him

https://mobile.twitter.com/Nomathenda/status/1191039127547973632

Gist from Gistmore
http://gistmore.com/left-in-shock-after-a-trusted-neighbour-raped-her-in-south-africa

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Raped By Her Neighbor In South Africa by GistMore11: 9:22am On Nov 04, 2019

Re: Lady Raped By Her Neighbor In South Africa by Born2Breed(f): 9:24am On Nov 04, 2019
I don't know why people still allow that word "trust" to exist in their life.

172 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Lady Raped By Her Neighbor In South Africa by danny56: 11:05am On Nov 04, 2019
Same news. Professional rapist shocked

5 Likes

Re: Lady Raped By Her Neighbor In South Africa by babtaima(m): 11:53am On Nov 04, 2019
Ways to classify rape
Take note so you don't think you're doing the right thing when in actuality you're a rapist
Beyond the legal definitions, society tends to classify rape by the situation in which it occurred.

Acquaintance rape/date rape

This refers to rape committed by someone known to the victim. It is often difficult to convict anyone of this sort of rape, as in such a situation it is much harder to prove that any sex was non-consensual. There is also the additional problem that many people tend to blame the victim for such rapes, making it more difficult for the victim to press charges. However, despite any difficulty with evidence, the law makes no distinction even if the party intended to go all the way, said they would go all the way, then said "no" at the last moment. If it becomes nonconsensual at any point and the other partner insists on completing the act, it becomes rape.

Corrective rape

"Corrective rape" is the phenomenon in which men rape lesbians, suspected lesbians, gay men, asexuals or transgender people in order to "cure" them of their homosexuality, asexuality or gender identity (because, as we all know, being forced to do something you don't want to is a sure-fire way to get you to actually like it). It is reported to be an increasing problem in South Africa and other African nations.[10] It is also noted in heavily African-influenced cultures; Jamaican dancehall artist Vybz Kartel recorded a song on the theme entitled "gay Correction." Charming, isn't it?

Domestic rape

Marital or domestic rapes are those that happen within established partnerships. They often do not involve physical violence, but instead threats of violence, as well as emotional threats, threats to withdraw financial support, and even threats to children (especially step-children). Statistics from the United Kingdom suggest that marital rape is the most common type of rape.[11]
Domestic rape is the most commonly experienced rape in the male gay community.[12] Unfortunately, this is often overlooked or downplayed in Western society as rape is usually seen as a crime solely against women.
Historically, rape within marriage was not considered criminal in all 50 states and the District of Columbia until 2003. Even then, all but 17 states still had some elements of the marital rape exemption on their books, such as laws allowing for mental health treatment instead of incarceration of marital rapists.[13] Wingnuts like Phyllis Schlafly or Vox Day overlook marital rape, brushing it off as the result of a dereliction of "duty" on the wife's part.

Gang rape

"Gang rape" is a general term for a rape in which many people assault one victim. Recent surveys show that such rapes are becoming more frequent on American university campuses,[14][15] especially in situations where there is excessive drinking by the perpetrators and victim.
Gang rape is also associated with real gangs; some gang initiation rituals involve a Bleep, which is quite often carried out non-consensually, and gang rape can also be used as a form of humiliation and punishment.

Military rape

In military contexts, the need to keep units operational at all costs can cause conflicts with the goal of bringing rapists in the ranks to justice. The strict military chain of command can also be an issue, if, for example, a commanding officer rapes a subordinate, or abuses their authority to cover up rape committed by a subordinate so as not to compromise a mission, or just to "save face."
Recently, the U.S. military has been forced to acknowledge that it has a significant problem with rape,[16][17] and is attempting to introduce counter-measures and change its culture by way of preventative action. There is also a problem with rape in the British military.[18]

Prison rape

Prison rape, although mostly committed by men against men, does not usually imply that the perpetrators are gay; it is not generally done for erotic purposes, but instead to punish, terrorize, or humiliate the victim. In US prisons, it has reached epidemic levels.[19]
Prison rape is also carried out by prison guards. This kind of prison rape is also already at epidemic levels in the U.S. In fact, in a 2013 study by the Department of Justice, 8% of inmates at juvenile prisons around the country report sexual abuse at the hands of prison guards. Nine out of ten of the victims were males raped by female guards.[20]
It's unfortunately often considered socially acceptable to joke about prisoners getting raped or even express a wish that they get raped, as long as the prisoner is male. This is especially true if the prisoner is a sex offender, where some see it an appropriate revenge. However, the prisoners who get subjected to rape tend to be young, small, physically weak, white, gay, first offender, possessing "feminine" characteristics such as long hair or a high voice; being passive, shy, intellectual, not street-smart, or "passive"[21] — not exactly the kinds of characteristics it would be good public policy to punish with rape, if it even is in the first place. Additionally, keep in mind that most of the people in prison are there for non-violent drug-related offenses.

War rape

The act of raping victims in a war is often an act of attempted humiliation for the entire captured society. Raping your defeated victims also acts to intimidate others who may wish to challenge you. War rape has been outlawed as a war crime internationally by the Geneva Conventions since 1949.[22][23]
The Rape of Nanjing by the Japanese Militarists shortly before WWII carried shades of genocide. The victorious Soviets raped millions of German and Polish women in the invasion and later occupation of Germany and Eastern Europe during and after the war.
Despite that, war rape has been recorded in a number of wars over the last 50 years. This includes the Afghanistan War,[24] the Libyan Revolution,[25] Colombia, Bosnian War, the Gulf War, the Sudanese Civil War, the Syrian Civil War, the Chechen Wars, Nepal and others.

73 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Lady Raped By Her Neighbor In South Africa by SaintHilary(m): 11:53am On Nov 04, 2019
And she came to seek Justice on Twitter without knowing how to spell

Anyways its SA..They can kill themselves for all i care

53 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Raped By Her Neighbor In South Africa by GrandMufti: 11:54am On Nov 04, 2019
Sorry.
Re: Lady Raped By Her Neighbor In South Africa by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:54am On Nov 04, 2019
........and is social media the next place to come to after an animal did this to you?

Common, go to the Police station and let them arrest, investigate and sentence him to the prison he belongs.

Bastard!

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Raped By Her Neighbor In South Africa by aleeyus(m): 11:54am On Nov 04, 2019
Unprofessional tweet

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Raped By Her Neighbor In South Africa by johnjay4u2u(m): 11:55am On Nov 04, 2019
ha
Re: Lady Raped By Her Neighbor In South Africa by kelvinatkins(m): 11:55am On Nov 04, 2019
fustk thula uyarasa" he said... can someone interprete this for us?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Raped By Her Neighbor In South Africa by salbis(m): 11:55am On Nov 04, 2019
South African men with toto na 5&6

8 Likes

Re: Lady Raped By Her Neighbor In South Africa by OTayobami(m): 11:55am On Nov 04, 2019
And the next thing you had to do is come report n sm??

1 Like

Re: Lady Raped By Her Neighbor In South Africa by iamloski(m): 11:55am On Nov 04, 2019
South Africa is the capital city of crime.

16 Likes

Re: Lady Raped By Her Neighbor In South Africa by Nobody: 11:56am On Nov 04, 2019
God punish that rapist.

How on earth will someone rape this one whose lips be like that of house rat.

Once again, thunder fire that man

11 Likes

Re: Lady Raped By Her Neighbor In South Africa by Karlman: 11:56am On Nov 04, 2019
South African men are ape

No knowledge no education
Lazy bones
Now they must blame Nigerians

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Raped By Her Neighbor In South Africa by Frankyboy1(m): 11:56am On Nov 04, 2019
Ok
Re: Lady Raped By Her Neighbor In South Africa by damosky12(m): 11:56am On Nov 04, 2019
Some of times young girls should learn.

How do you trust a "neighbor" that isn't your father or brother to be so alone with you?

How?

1 Like

Re: Lady Raped By Her Neighbor In South Africa by Praktikals(m): 11:56am On Nov 04, 2019
Where kongi is involved, trust takes a back seat

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Raped By Her Neighbor In South Africa by sotall(m): 11:56am On Nov 04, 2019
undecided
Re: Lady Raped By Her Neighbor In South Africa by YurFatHer: 11:56am On Nov 04, 2019
aye ra ninu aye
Re: Lady Raped By Her Neighbor In South Africa by Coldie(m): 11:56am On Nov 04, 2019
Before u know it south Africans will attack Nigerian's for this

5 Likes

Re: Lady Raped By Her Neighbor In South Africa by johnkay1(m): 11:56am On Nov 04, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: Lady Raped By Her Neighbor In South Africa by ibrutex(m): 11:56am On Nov 04, 2019
One thing in common with SA and Ghana they are so explicit in describing their thought about sex. Unlike my Hypocrite naija ,You will hear my neighbor told me she was raped by a close friend.

BTW ....this babe should report the case to nearby police station..

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Raped By Her Neighbor In South Africa by nonye6194: 11:56am On Nov 04, 2019
The problem about South Africa isn't just Xenophobia alone. The men have almost no regard for their women; countless times you come across news of a boyfriend stalking the ex till he maim or kills her, kidnapping of females and domestic violence (this one is now normalized).

Nigeria may have it's problems, but the men don't this crazy to their own women

12 Likes

Re: Lady Raped By Her Neighbor In South Africa by Dozzywest(m): 11:57am On Nov 04, 2019
The World is a wicked place, trust no one.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Raped By Her Neighbor In South Africa by LOGOBELT: 11:57am On Nov 04, 2019
Konji na BASTARD
I rather MASTURBATE than RAPING

Meanwhile, is your Laptop faulty? Let's fix it for you. Do you need Laptop Chargers/Adapter or Cables? We sell. Check my signature for contact

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Raped By Her Neighbor In South Africa by thaoriginator: 11:57am On Nov 04, 2019
kiss

Me love it when you ride it so
Tip up pon yuh toe when you wine it so
Me nuh sleep so me slide it so
Me love it wen you dweet stylish so

Me say push it In take it out push it now
Say push it in take it out push it in now cry cry cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Two Prostitutes Fight Publicly In Imo State - PICS / This Is The Type Of Lexus SUV Kidnapper Evan’s Wife Drives According To Freeze / Father Reports Yahoo-Yahoo Son to EFCC After Buying N2M House. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.