Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,200 members, 7,839,091 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

Mini Importation - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Mini Importation (272 Views)

Drop Shipping/mini Importation Step By Step Tutorial With No Initial Capital / See How I Made 57,000 With 19k Within A Week In Mini Importation, Come And Learn / 5 Best Websites For Mini-importation (e-commerce Arbitrage) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mini Importation by KubwaBoy: 9:04pm On Dec 21, 2018
Hello Mini importers in the house.
I intend to venture into mini importation early next year. I have made my research on the products I want to sell and where I will be buying from. I have also ordered some samples to check how genuine the products are and it will be delivered to me some days time.
What is left for me is how to sell and market the products. The various channels and medium available for selling, advertisement options and so on.
Please, I will welcome contribution and suggestions on how to market these products when I eventually start next year.
Kindly drop the contribution here so that others can learn as am not willing to private chat anybody.
I will also like anybody that has ebook that covers this selling and marketing part to please send it to me for free at kubwaboy@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: Mini Importation by KubwaBoy: 7:21am On Dec 22, 2018
Waiting. Good morning
Re: Mini Importation by KubwaBoy: 6:27pm On Dec 22, 2018
Good evening
Re: Mini Importation by africanman85: 7:12pm On Dec 22, 2018
ok

(1) (Reply)

Merry Xmas / Introducing Exmart / Business Proposal /plan On Laundry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.