Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,513 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

2019: Photos From APC Rally In Kogi State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Photos From APC Rally In Kogi State (33961 Views)

Buhari’s Sneakers In 2015 Vs 2019 (Photos) / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala After Election Postponement By INEC 2019 (Photos) / Ikedi Ohakim On Bike As He Campaigns For 2019 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: Photos From APC Rally In Kogi State by danjumaikoh(m): 8:47am On Dec 22, 2018
the rally was at okene
Re: 2019: Photos From APC Rally In Kogi State by ClearFlair: 8:47am On Dec 22, 2018
sLentlover7778:
I'm already articulated.. nothing can change it not even APC change..

#Atiku2019

Get ready to cry come February 2019 as Nigerians will reject the corrupt PDP.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Photos From APC Rally In Kogi State by educhigo: 8:49am On Dec 22, 2018
wake me up when buhari/jubril speak up on the apc rally ground in the northern state

Re: 2019: Photos From APC Rally In Kogi State by bizzibodi(m): 8:49am On Dec 22, 2018
All smart Adeyemi need to do is to do a bill boards displaying pot- bellied Dino with his fleets of super expensive cars with caption;Dividend of democracy....vote for me:I need your constituency allocations.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Photos From APC Rally In Kogi State by Olumeme: 8:50am On Dec 22, 2018
greatdreamer:
Every APC members believes that PDP is his problem. Yahaya Bello has forced the ignorant people of Kogi state to believe that Dino Melaye is the reason for his inability to pay workers" salaries to and develop the state.
Some of those guys there have not receive their salaries for months.

They know Bello is lying.
APC will not win in Kogi come 2019, I can tell you that authoritatively.

Smart cannot win
Bellow will not win
Buhari will not win
Re: 2019: Photos From APC Rally In Kogi State by Ameachi101: 8:51am On Dec 22, 2018
I’m actually from Kogi State and I’m so ashamed seeing the number of people that came out for this so called rally. Now I’m more than convinced some people just enjoy been in bondage....this is suffering and smiling. For God sake when will this people have sense
Re: 2019: Photos From APC Rally In Kogi State by danot1030: 8:51am On Dec 22, 2018
Awol1:
It's not gonna be easy for Dino but he will still win

I know he's your role model, just prepare multiple neck brace for him because he will need it after the election as he will be in severe pain.
Re: 2019: Photos From APC Rally In Kogi State by Ogaga87(m): 8:51am On Dec 22, 2018
Monkey dey work, Bamboo dey chop
Re: 2019: Photos From APC Rally In Kogi State by Nitah1: 8:52am On Dec 22, 2018
Caseless:
I only need saraki , Tambuwal and Dino to taste defeat in 2019. That will make me happy more.
if i be Atiku go silently surrender now.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Photos From APC Rally In Kogi State by Olumeme: 8:52am On Dec 22, 2018
Do people expect the place to be empty?
There's no political rally that won't have crowd na.
If an opponent will win an election, would it mean that the other person will get zero?

APC cannot win in kogi in 2019, and smart Adeyemi will be the last person to win next year, I can tell that authoritatively.
People don't like Dino, but he's more loved than Smart I'm from the constituency.
Re: 2019: Photos From APC Rally In Kogi State by Caseless: 8:56am On Dec 22, 2018
Excaperx:
saraki,dino and tambuwal won't lose
mark this post. Do come back to confirm after election.
Re: 2019: Photos From APC Rally In Kogi State by Caseless: 8:58am On Dec 22, 2018
Nitah1:
the guy sef is confused as to what to do. The governors in his party are not contributing and the aspirants in all the state are expecting him to fund their campaign.
Re: 2019: Photos From APC Rally In Kogi State by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:02am On Dec 22, 2018
Caseless:
I only need saraki , Tambuwal and Dino to taste defeat in 2019. That will make me happy more.
I want saraki to come back to the house but as an ordinary member. But I want him to lose his governorship hold

1 Like

Re: 2019: Photos From APC Rally In Kogi State by BabaO2: 9:03am On Dec 22, 2018
Awol1:
It's not gonna be easy for Dino but he will still win
he can never ever win
Re: 2019: Photos From APC Rally In Kogi State by Caseless: 9:05am On Dec 22, 2018
emerged01:

If they don't,one of them will sure will test defeat.
I'm very certain apc will deploy all machinery to ground saraki cos he is the most grounded of them all. as for the rest, their fate will easily be determined by the people of their states.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Photos From APC Rally In Kogi State by olajizz01(m): 9:06am On Dec 22, 2018
Excaperx:
saraki,dino and tambuwal won't lose
It's most likely the trio will loss gallantly.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Photos From APC Rally In Kogi State by Donbib(m): 9:10am On Dec 22, 2018
This serve Dino right,his constituency project na collection of cars...gbagaun
Re: 2019: Photos From APC Rally In Kogi State by Silverkeitz(m): 9:12am On Dec 22, 2018
CAMPAIGNING FOR PERSONS AND PARTY THAT IS ASHAMED OF PUBLIC CAMPAIGN BECAUSE OF THEIR POOR PERFORMANCE NEGLIGENCE OF CONSTITUTIONAL PRIORITIES IS A COLOSSAL SABOTAGE ON OUR COLLECTIVE DEMOCRACY AND HUMAN RIGHTS.

BUHARI SITTING ON FAILED CAMPAIGN PROMISES AND CARELESS ATTITUDE TOWARDS RULE OF LAW?

YAHAYA BELLO SITTING ON PEOPLE'S HARD WORKED SALARIES FOR YEARS?

OSHOMOLE SITTING ON BILLIONS OF NAIRA COLLECTED FROM PARTY MEMBERS DURING PRIMARIES?

TINUBU SITTING ON LAGOS STATE TAX FOT THE PAST TEN YEARS ALL TO HIMSELF?

WHO IS FOOLING WHO. YOUTH AWAKE FROM YOUR SLUMBER. APC HAS FAILED AND YOU KNOW IT.

Re: 2019: Photos From APC Rally In Kogi State by Caseless: 9:14am On Dec 22, 2018
NOETHNICITY:
I want saraki to come back to the house but as an ordinary member. But I want him to lose his governorship hold
They will make sure they cut him to size and strip him of everything. The party won't forgive him.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Photos From APC Rally In Kogi State by Caseless: 9:17am On Dec 22, 2018
Topmaike007:
I Tell you bro, include Dogara
That dour face knows his own is up. It's easier to bring him down in his constituency more. He deliberately allowed a microphone of a member to be on so that the member could cause disruption and embarrass our president.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Photos From APC Rally In Kogi State by Badonasty(m): 9:17am On Dec 22, 2018
deomelllo:
grin grin grin

APC Massively Testing Microphone @ Dino Melaye's Constituency. PICTURES.

crowd wars
Re: 2019: Photos From APC Rally In Kogi State by lexxwiz(m): 9:18am On Dec 22, 2018
deomelllo:
BMC on the ground.

grin

So these hungry looking lots are the ones shouting sai baba up-and-down? grin

My people, need I tell you guys to ignore this enemies of the state? Just look at their shoes? Lol okay just take a look at ngeneukwuenu, like a squeezed suya newspaper..

See the barbeque guy grin grin grin loool

Nuf said, Let's vote out APC guys. They failed from day 1.

Thanks!
Re: 2019: Photos From APC Rally In Kogi State by Topmaike007(m): 9:20am On Dec 22, 2018
Caseless:
That dour face knows his own is up. It's easier to bring him down in his constituency more. He deliberately allowed a microphone of a member to be on so that the member could cause disruption and embarrass our president.
yeah you're right

1 Like

Re: 2019: Photos From APC Rally In Kogi State by demelza: 9:20am On Dec 22, 2018
PHILipu1:

Win when Yahaya Bello is alive?
With what he did to Mr President that day,what ever need to be use will be use to make sure that Dino don't come back and Dino already know this.

Dino will lose and you can write it down.
I love this!
By ANY means necessary, whether legal or illegal, Dino must never be allowed to return.

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Photos From APC Rally In Kogi State by Nobody: 9:20am On Dec 22, 2018
deomelllo:
grin grin grin

APC Massively Testing Microphone @ Dino Melaye's Constituency. PICTURES.

Each person you see on that field is paid N3500 and conveyed to the venue with buses in groups...Nobody came there for free...!!

That's why their governor is not able to pay salaries till date...!!! Still owing 2 months last year and 4 months salaries this year for those workers that are lucky...the unlucky once are counting back log of 10-24 months salaries unpaid..!!

From reliable sources...!!

Peace !!!
Re: 2019: Photos From APC Rally In Kogi State by PaChukwudi44(m): 9:23am On Dec 22, 2018
demelza:
I love this!
By ANY means necessary, whether legal or illegal, Dino must never be allowed to return.
whether by any means legal or otherwise Dino will return.No body has a monopoly over violence
Re: 2019: Photos From APC Rally In Kogi State by Brightest04(m): 9:23am On Dec 22, 2018
hypertension:
Huge crowd

All these people nor get work. coming out for wicked people that only wants to steal.

They are all the same my people. its all about their pockets not u.
I doubt if you'll still make the same statement if it were PDP
Re: 2019: Photos From APC Rally In Kogi State by PaChukwudi44(m): 9:24am On Dec 22, 2018
Caseless:
I'm very certain apc will deploy all machinery to ground saraki cos he is the most grounded of them all. as for the rest, their fate will easily be determined by the people of their states.

if it was that easy PDP would have long won Lagos.Dont forget Saraki is more rugged than Tinubu.2019 everyone will be fighting for his life
Re: 2019: Photos From APC Rally In Kogi State by PaChukwudi44(m): 9:24am On Dec 22, 2018
Nitah1:

thank God you are not Atiku.You are not even qualified to be his gateman
Re: 2019: Photos From APC Rally In Kogi State by pinknipple: 9:27am On Dec 22, 2018
. Are these crowd pulled Nigerians?
Re: 2019: Photos From APC Rally In Kogi State by demelza: 9:32am On Dec 22, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

whether by any means legal or otherwise Dino will return.No body has a monopoly over violence
This old man is still here bragging?
Wonders! grin grin
Re: 2019: Photos From APC Rally In Kogi State by PaChukwudi44(m): 9:33am On Dec 22, 2018
one thing is certain from all the comments by APC supporters here.They all know Buhari and his APC has no chance of winning in a free and fair election hence you see them glorifying rigging shouting "federal might' ,"legally or illegally".This fools should know that their opponents will not sit back and watch them rig like zombies

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Maina Arrives In Court For Trial Without Wheelchair / Pictures From Peter Obi & Datti Campaign Rally In Abuja / "Evidence Emerges Of Mass Burials After Arbaeen Massacre Of Shia In Kano"- IHRC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.