Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,431 members, 7,819,557 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

2019: Photos From APC Rally In Kogi State - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Photos From APC Rally In Kogi State (33958 Views)

Buhari’s Sneakers In 2015 Vs 2019 (Photos) / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala After Election Postponement By INEC 2019 (Photos) / Ikedi Ohakim On Bike As He Campaigns For 2019 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: Photos From APC Rally In Kogi State by Cajal(m): 2:21pm On Dec 22, 2018
docadams:
Hmmmm

Una go kuku kill Dino.
...he is in severe pain
Yahyah Bello must be held responsible
Re: 2019: Photos From APC Rally In Kogi State by Cajal(m): 2:24pm On Dec 22, 2018
Caseless:
I only need saraki , Tambuwal and Dino to taste defeat in 2019. That will make me happy more.
..pls add dogara and sugar from Oyo state
Re: 2019: Photos From APC Rally In Kogi State by PaChukwudi44(m): 2:56pm On Dec 22, 2018
9icelag:
Pa Chuks you are very funny. Tinubu is not in the same league with your Saraki. This is the same way you and your ilks pushed Saraki now he his fighting for political survival. Tinubu's boys have promised to take Kwara from him. Which they have started from the last bye election.

Saraki fighting for political survival/ what shit are you smoking?
Re: 2019: Photos From APC Rally In Kogi State by 9icelag: 3:12pm On Dec 22, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

Saraki fighting for political survival/ what shit are you smoking?
Then you nothing about politics between Saraki and Tinubu who is under pressure. Your Saraki is not sure of coming back. He just lost a bye election in his back yard. Due to desperation he retrieved the senetorial ticket given to the Governor. You are probably suffering from malaria
Re: 2019: Photos From APC Rally In Kogi State by Ibegtodiffer: 3:40pm On Dec 22, 2018
Caseless:
I only need saraki , Tambuwal and Dino to taste defeat in 2019. That will make me happy more.
Will their loss improve the condition of the country/ alleviate the hardship of the suffering masses?
Re: 2019: Photos From APC Rally In Kogi State by deomelllo: 3:43pm On Dec 22, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

if it was that easy PDP would have long won Lagos.Dont forget Saraki is more rugged than Tinubu.2019 everyone will be fighting for his life

Igbos and rancid comedy...

grin grin grin
Re: 2019: Photos From APC Rally In Kogi State by deomelo: 4:27pm On Dec 22, 2018
pawesome:
Now na pictures de win election on social media... Me just waiting for February so we can see the true winner

APC don win 11 elections back to back while your disgraced looting and stealing PDP neva win anything so what's your point?

If you are going to wail, cry and shed tears, just ask for towel make I give you to wipe away your ipob tears.

grin grin
Re: 2019: Photos From APC Rally In Kogi State by deomelo: 4:28pm On Dec 22, 2018
jayson87:
Look at the idiots called young people trying to resell their future in 2019

This is when you know athiefKUlooters and village Igbos are in serious and life threatening pain..

grin grin
Re: 2019: Photos From APC Rally In Kogi State by deomelo: 4:29pm On Dec 22, 2018
[s]
OkaNaUbe:

A buharist is a person with Automated Praising Configuration (APC). The APC comes with 4 additional coded programmes:
1. Every failure of Buhari is caused by 16 years of PDP.
2. Every criticism of Buhari is corruption fighting back.
3. Everybody in the world is a looter except Buhari and those like Babachir and Akpabio who have pledged loyalty to Buhari.
4. Every economic hardship, prevailing national poverty and unemployment is because Buhari has blocked people from stealing.
When you meet a person with this automated "reasoning" pattern, don't waste your time arguing. Always remember that nothing makes sense to a robot except pre-installed programmes.
©O. Lucky.
[/s]

This is when you know athiefKUlooters and village Igbos are in serious and life threatening pain..

grin grin
Re: 2019: Photos From APC Rally In Kogi State by deomelo: 4:35pm On Dec 22, 2018
donnie:

These are the afonja bmc that will not allow us hear word.

#BNMCVolunteers are taking our messages to the remotest areas. This is Karim Lamido in Taraba State.

The #BNMCVolunteers in Minna, Niger State starts our #BNMCProjectsTour with the Federal Government’s National Housing Scheme. We are inspecting #PMBProjects in the State.

Apart from sitting on NL crying, moaning, spreading hatred, insulting Nigerians and spewing ani Nigerian sentiments, in what way are you village Igbos helping athiefKUlooter
Re: 2019: Photos From APC Rally In Kogi State by deomelo: 4:42pm On Dec 22, 2018
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Connecting with and reaching out to Nigerians is how you get votes, this is how you win elections, not sitting on NL crying, wailing, insulting, hating and shouting athiefKUlate, afonja and jibril on the internet...

Lazy village ipob youths..

grin grin grin
Re: 2019: Photos From APC Rally In Kogi State by PaChukwudi44(m): 4:42pm On Dec 22, 2018
9icelag:
Then you nothing about politics between Saraki and Tinubu who is under pressure. Your Saraki is not sure of coming back. He just lost a bye election in his back yard. Due to desperation he retrieved the senetorial ticket given to the Governor. You are probably suffering from malaria

Tinubu lost both the senate presidency and spaeaker of the HOR.He tried his local godfathership skills on the national stage and was roundly disgraced by Saraki
Re: 2019: Photos From APC Rally In Kogi State by deomelo: 4:51pm On Dec 22, 2018
[s]
PaChukwudi44:

Tinubu lost both the senate presidency and spaeaker of the HOR.He tried his local godfathership skills on the national stage and was roundly disgraced by Saraki
[/s]

lmao @ Igbos and their warped love for Mr juicy position.

Mr Juicy's political irrelevancy is only 1 election away.

Can't wait to see you Igbos help Mr juicy position carry his load back to kwara

grin grin grin
Re: 2019: Photos From APC Rally In Kogi State by gabbylight: 4:54pm On Dec 22, 2018
PlayerMeji:
Any source of extra cash is welcomed in this austere weather dats what these pictures depict.

Or you mean to tell me everyone there is massively enjoying this harsh economy.

that's a word of wisdom bro..[b][/b]
Re: 2019: Photos From APC Rally In Kogi State by efighter: 5:15pm On Dec 22, 2018
Awol1:
It's not gonna be easy for Dino but he will still win

Governorship election is not taking place in Kogi now. So Yahaya Bello has time to treat Dino's fucvk up. You will that Dino will not even come second in the election.
Re: 2019: Photos From APC Rally In Kogi State by engineerboat(m): 5:18pm On Dec 22, 2018
deomelo:
[s][/s]

lmao @ Igbos and their warped love for Mr juicy position.

Mr Juicy's political irrelevancy is only 1 election away.

Can't wait to see you Igbos help Mr juicy position carry his load back to kwara

grin grin grin

THE ranting zombie
Re: 2019: Photos From APC Rally In Kogi State by engineerboat(m): 5:19pm On Dec 22, 2018
efighter:

Governorship election is not taking place in Kogi now. So Yahaya Bello has time to treat Dino's fucvk up. You will that Dino will not even come second in the election.

Says who.

Even Buhari himself will weep next year
Re: 2019: Photos From APC Rally In Kogi State by Adekdammy: 5:20pm On Dec 22, 2018
Despite yahaya Bello punishing you guys, una still come out, it is well with una o
Re: 2019: Photos From APC Rally In Kogi State by deomelllo: 5:44pm On Dec 22, 2018
[s]
engineerboat:

THE ranting zombie
[/s]

lol @ ipob ZOMBIE.

Take Alabukun for your suffering and painment

ipob loser

grin grin grin grin
Re: 2019: Photos From APC Rally In Kogi State by 77up(m): 5:52pm On Dec 22, 2018
Awol1:
It's not gonna be easy for Dino but he will still win
I can't say you should keep dreaming becAuse even in the dream , Dino can't win talkless of reality.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Photos From APC Rally In Kogi State by donnie(m): 7:31pm On Dec 22, 2018
deomelo:

Apart from sitting on NL crying, moaning, spreading hatred, insulting Nigerians and spewing ani Nigerian sentiments, in what way are you village Igbos helping athiefKUlooter

So while thousands of N-power applicants still have their applications pending, others have been recruited in their place in the name of BMC.

Trader money o, N-power o, BMC o.. and other scams this corrupt government can come up with will not guarantee you 2019. The people are fed up. The hunger and anger is real bro.

How won't you "help" Buhari/Jubril? Nor be wia you dey see food chop be dat? Dey do your work, make you no die hungry.
Re: 2019: Photos From APC Rally In Kogi State by Calers: 7:43pm On Dec 22, 2018
Apc rally is more than all the useless pdp zonal rally.
Re: 2019: Photos From APC Rally In Kogi State by pawesome(m): 7:47pm On Dec 22, 2018
deomelo:

APC don win 11 elections back to back while your disgraced looting and stealing PDP neva win anything so what's your point?

If you are going to wail, cry and shed tears, just ask for towel make I give you to wipe away your ipob tears.

grin grin
my point is am not among your thug of words with whoever you want a thug of words with
Re: 2019: Photos From APC Rally In Kogi State by Timatayo1: 7:54pm On Dec 22, 2018
Make thunder fire all this idiots watin make them dey hapi for this rally because of that useless yeye bingo wey e no get home training and manner the worst Governor in the history of Nigeria
Re: 2019: Photos From APC Rally In Kogi State by deomelllo: 7:57pm On Dec 22, 2018
[s]
donnie:

So while thousands of N-power applicants still have their applications pending, others have been recruited in their place in the name of BMC.

Trader money o, N-power o, BMC o.. and other scams this corrupt government can come up with will not guarantee you 2019. The people are fed up. The hunger and anger is real bro.

How won't you "help" Buhari/Jubril? Nor be wia you dey see food chop be dat? Dey do your work, make you no die hungry.

[/s]

Typical ipob ignorant and unintelligent ipob nonsense.

The fact that some lazy and jobless Igbos are hungry doesn't mean the rest of Nigeria is hungry.
Re: 2019: Photos From APC Rally In Kogi State by deomelllo: 7:58pm On Dec 22, 2018
Re: 2019: Photos From APC Rally In Kogi State by ozo13(m): 8:15pm On Dec 22, 2018
Corrinthians:
This can't be!!!! shocked shocked

Please folks, look around the trees within the vicinity, Dino just might be on one of them with a rope, ready to do the do. cheesy
lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: Photos From APC Rally In Kogi State by maybel(m): 9:39pm On Dec 22, 2018
Caseless:
No wonder you have a lady's name, you think like them.
I am sure you Ebira. We will wait for you at the poll
Re: 2019: Photos From APC Rally In Kogi State by maybel(m): 9:40pm On Dec 22, 2018
Caseless:
No wonder you have a lady's name, you think like them.
I am sure you are Ebira. We will wait for you at the poll
Re: 2019: Photos From APC Rally In Kogi State by engineerboat(m): 10:13pm On Dec 22, 2018
deomelllo:
[s][/s]

lol @ ipob ZOMBIE.

Take Alabukun for your suffering and painment

ipob loser

grin grin grin grin

Awon kan won nironu
Re: 2019: Photos From APC Rally In Kogi State by Caseless: 9:33am On Dec 23, 2018
maybel:
I am sure you are Ebira. We will wait for you at the poll
i'm not ibira. I'm sure you're igala.
Re: 2019: Photos From APC Rally In Kogi State by maybel(m): 11:54am On Dec 23, 2018
Caseless:
i'm not ibira. I'm sure you're igala.
If am Igala I would not have said am from Dino and Smart's constituency. I am Okun

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

APC Senators Divided Over Saraki’s Successor / Desmond Elliot Reacts To Thuggery Attack On His Political Opponent Olumide Oworu / Maina Arrives In Court For Trial Without Wheelchair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.