Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,378 members, 7,812,105 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:18 AM

VIRGINITY - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / VIRGINITY (456 Views)

Bleeding Is NOT Evidence Of Virginity-dr Olufunmilayo / The Myth About Female Virginity / UN Describes ‘virginity Testing’ As Human Rights Violation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

VIRGINITY by rechyy(f): 1:46am On Dec 22, 2018
I need help please....Am a virgin, a friend of mine told me to insert my fingers into my genitals so that I can wash it thoroughly to prevent any odour...please is inserting my fingers in my genitals not going to make me lose my virginity.
Re: VIRGINITY by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:52am On Dec 22, 2018
No it won't, but dont dig it in too deep, and make sure you cut your nails low before trying that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: VIRGINITY by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:56am On Dec 22, 2018
There’s usually no need to clean the inside. However, if you're just using your finger and a little water and you're not having any itching, pain or burning, then you're probably not doing yourself any harm. Disturbing the natural balance within the vagina can actually upset the balance of natural microbes and cause infections; vaginal douches are particularly good.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: VIRGINITY by rechyy(f): 9:12pm On Dec 22, 2018
OK. thank you so much.

(1) (Reply)

Why Is HIV So Prevalent In Southern Africa / Homemade Remedy To Treat Joint And Bone Pain / For That Youthful Look

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.