Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,939 members, 7,952,779 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:26 AM

Rumours Of Mourinho Links To Real Madrid Is 'Disrespectful'- Ramos - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Rumours Of Mourinho Links To Real Madrid Is 'Disrespectful'- Ramos (19824 Views)

Messi: Real Madrid Is The Best Team In The World / Media Coverage Is Disrespectful To AFCON - Ian Wright / "Olga Allegra's Easter Post Is Disrespectful" - Nigerian Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rumours Of Mourinho Links To Real Madrid Is 'Disrespectful'- Ramos by EngrBello(m): 12:12pm On Dec 23, 2018
yusman14:
we ar talking about club football not international...Jesus is far beta dan lukaku...lukaku scores in belgium bcaus of d players behind him lyk(hazard,witsel,de bryne,dembele)not dan lukaku is good...And please dnt ever and ever compare sanchez to aguero..even sane is better dan him.wats kind of rubbish is dat?..mendy is better dan shaw,its very obvious..even alonso is beta dan shaw....and pogba sef no good...kante is far better dan all man-u midfielders.....dats d fact

You're so unaware and its unbelievable

Re: Rumours Of Mourinho Links To Real Madrid Is 'Disrespectful'- Ramos by EngrBello(m): 12:13pm On Dec 23, 2018
yusman14:
lol..common..how can pogba b beta dan kelvin....chai jesus is far beta dan lukaku,u wan kil lingard....mata sef no.beta silva..
#man-city ar ahead of man-u ...dats d fact...
imaging comparing dat idiot rashford to sane...ahah

So deluded...
Re: Rumours Of Mourinho Links To Real Madrid Is 'Disrespectful'- Ramos by EngrBello(m): 12:15pm On Dec 23, 2018
yusman14:
I dnt really get dat concluding part...
how dare u compare klop to mourinho...Jose is stil d best coach in football...how many title klop don collect sef??
dis tin dey vex me ooo...# dnt ever disrespect mourinho

I said Pep and klop...
BTW, players don't shine under Jose when Compared to klop and pep
Re: Rumours Of Mourinho Links To Real Madrid Is 'Disrespectful'- Ramos by yusman14(m): 4:19pm On Dec 23, 2018
EngrBello:

I said Pep and klop...
BTW, players don't shine under Jose when Compared to klop and pep
U are totally wrong...remember dat lampard was d runner-up in 2005 baloon do'or..under mourinho..
lampard was fantastic...drogba was europe highest goal scorer in 2006....hazard was also instrumental and diego costa in 2014...under mourinho too ooo..
u see man-u players ar very lazy....c d way xabi alonso and kaka,ronaldo played under mourinho...dose guys were wow!!....players du shine under him...man-u is faulty
Re: Rumours Of Mourinho Links To Real Madrid Is 'Disrespectful'- Ramos by EngrBello(m): 10:46pm On Dec 23, 2018
yusman14:
U are totally wrong...remember dat lampard was d runner-up in 2005 baloon do'or..under mourinho..
lampard was fantastic...drogba was europe highest goal scorer in 2006....hazard was also instrumental and diego costa in 2014...under mourinho too ooo..
u see man-u players ar very lazy....c d way xabi alonso and kaka,ronaldo played under mourinho...dose guys were wow!!....players du shine under him...man-u is faulty

All the players you've listed are always exceptional and fantastic whether they play under Mourinho or under any other coach.
look at what klop is doing at Liverpool? Turning all the players to world class. e.g Robertson, wijnaldum, Arnold, matip and firminho. Or have you ever heard thier name before??
Even salah didn't shine under Mourinho.
De bruyne didn't shine.
Lukaku didn't shine.
Higuain didn't shine.
Mata didn't shine.
Even Sanchez.

Lampard 2005 2nd best was because Chelsea won the league and Lampard was the highest goal scorer. Mourinho Pattern is working then.
Re: Rumours Of Mourinho Links To Real Madrid Is 'Disrespectful'- Ramos by yusman14(m): 12:37am On Dec 24, 2018
EngrBello:

All the players you've listed are always exceptional and fantastic whether they play under Mourinho or under any other coach.
look at what klop is doing at Liverpool? Turning all the players to world class. e.g Robertson, wijnaldum, Arnold, matip and firminho. Or have you ever heard thier name before??
Even salah didn't shine under Mourinho.
De bruyne didn't shine.
Lukaku didn't shine.
Higuain didn't shine.
Mata didn't shine.
Even Sanchez.

Lampard 2005 2nd best was because Chelsea won the league and Lampard was the highest goal scorer. Mourinho Pattern is working then.
mata played well under him na..d remaining players had less playing time in chelsea...I am not dat impresed with klop and LVC,dose players ar just trying dey ar very far from world class...no liverpool player is d best in his position except allison(d best keeper in EPL currently wit d highest clean sheet...dere defense is not dat gud:luk @ d way hazard exposed dere defence durin d carlin cup match......
Re: Rumours Of Mourinho Links To Real Madrid Is 'Disrespectful'- Ramos by EngrBello(m): 1:28am On Dec 24, 2018
yusman14:
mata played well under him na..d remaining players had less playing time in chelsea...I am not dat impresed with klop and LVC,dose players ar just trying dey ar very far from world class...no liverpool player is d best in his position except allison(d best keeper in EPL currently wit d highest clean sheet...dere defense is not dat gud:luk @ d way hazard exposed dere defence durin d carlin cup match......

I'm a Chelsea fan.... Hazard goal at league cup is against Liverpool team B

And tbh, Liverpool have the best defending players... that's why they concede less, and not just because Alison is good.
Re: Rumours Of Mourinho Links To Real Madrid Is 'Disrespectful'- Ramos by yusman14(m): 2:00am On Dec 24, 2018
EngrBello:

I'm a Chelsea fan.... Hazard goal at league cup is against Liverpool team B

And tbh, Liverpool have the best defending players... that's why they concede less, and not just because Alison is good.
To me,luiz is far better dan dat vigk
Re: Rumours Of Mourinho Links To Real Madrid Is 'Disrespectful'- Ramos by EngrBello(m): 2:01am On Dec 27, 2018
yusman14:
[s] we ar talking about club football not international...Jesus is far beta dan lukaku...lukaku scores in belgium bcaus of d players behind him lyk(hazard,witsel,de bryne,dembele)not dan lukaku is good...And please dnt ever and ever compare sanchez to aguero..even sane is better dan him.wats kind of rubbish is dat?..mendy is better dan shaw,its very obvious..even alonso is beta dan shaw....and pogba sef no good...kante is far better dan all man-u midfielders.....dats d fact[/s]

Ole Gunnar has won 2 in 2. 8 goals forward and 2 goals against with the same squad Mourinho had.
Football isn't meant for people who post with sentiments.
Re: Rumours Of Mourinho Links To Real Madrid Is 'Disrespectful'- Ramos by EngrBello(m): 2:07am On Dec 27, 2018
einsteine:

RE: Man U and Mancity squad aren't different... infact Man Utd team is more superior.
let me do a short analysis for you:

Lukaku ≥ G. Jesus
Sanchez ≠ Aguero
Martial ≥ Riyadh Mahrez

Lingard ≥ Sterling
Rashford = Leroy Sane
Mata ≠ David Silva

Matic ≥ Fernadinho
Pogba ≥ Kevin DeBruyne
Ander Herrera ≥ Bernado Silva/Guodigan
Darlot ≥ Phil Fodin

Phil jones ≤ Kompany
Eric Bailey ≥ J. stone
Lindelof ≥ Otamendi
Valencia ≠ Kyle walker
Darmian ≥ Laporte
Luke Shaw ≥ Benjami Mendy (They're both injury player btw)

De gea ≥ Ederson

That's it. forget about form and put all the player on scale, you'll see that I'm right.
Let's not do sentiment, Man Utd has a great squad but Jose pattern isn't suitable for them or it's outdated.

I really don't want Atonio Conte to handle this squad coz they'll go on to win everything in England 3:5:2 or 3:4:3

[s]Rashford is not even close to Sane. Can Rashford beat a player one on one?

Lukaku is one of the worst strikers on earth playing for a top team. Poorest first touch ever and you compare him to Gabriel Jesus? Lukaku can do well in small teams where they play back-to-the-wall football. One would have to be smoking stale weed to compare Luke Shaw to Mendy. When Mendy is fit, only Marcelo is a better left back than him. Aguero is ten times the player that Sanchez is. Then you compare Herrerra to Gundogan? Are you serious? The Man Utd squad is a terrible squad. How many of their starting line up can start in Madrid, Man City, Liverpool, Bayern, PSG or Barca. DeGea is the only world class player in Man Utd. Pogba, their supposed best player, is overrated.[/s]

Ole Gunnar has won 2 in 2. 8 goals forward and 2 goals against with the same squad Mourinho had.
Re: Rumours Of Mourinho Links To Real Madrid Is 'Disrespectful'- Ramos by einsteine(m): 7:05am On Dec 27, 2018
EngrBello:

Are you trying to be funny? Can't you see the clubs they played? Did Mourinho not beat Fulham 4 1? Check back when Manchester United plays serious teams.
Re: Rumours Of Mourinho Links To Real Madrid Is 'Disrespectful'- Ramos by Fabba97(m): 11:04am On Dec 27, 2018
yusman14:
man-u is a very useless team..
sacking mourinho is not d issue..if u like appoint guardiola and zidene at d same time u can never win d EPL wit dis set of average players...
if any coach manage man-city of today,dey wil stil wil d EPL because dey av fantastic player..Also,if Guardiola manage fulham or Man-u e can never smell d EPL title wit dis silly players....
#mou i respect and love u...England can never forget you...

And with what type of players did he won the champions league in 2004?Are they world class?Think before saying anything.
Re: Rumours Of Mourinho Links To Real Madrid Is 'Disrespectful'- Ramos by yusman14(m): 1:17pm On Dec 27, 2018
Fabba97:

And with what type of players did he won the champions league in 2004?Are they world class?Think before saying anything.
Dey were world class...eto'o,pjick,rivaldo,kalou...
dis man-u of a tin is rubbish
Re: Rumours Of Mourinho Links To Real Madrid Is 'Disrespectful'- Ramos by yusman14(m): 1:32pm On Dec 27, 2018
EngrBello:

Jose did more than dis wen e arrived...man-u is goin to europa.....imagin playin 19 games and scoring 4 goals in run...useless team...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osaze Odemwingie Lashes Out At Keshi And NFF Over AFCON 2013 Exclusion / My Little Contribution To The Supporters Club Of Bendel Insurance Fc / Video Of Asisat Oshoala's New Nike Advert.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.