Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

Ecobank Internet Banking Downtime - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Ecobank Internet Banking Downtime (626 Views)

My Bitter Experience With Ecobank / Ikeja Electric Deploys Technology To Reduce Downtime / Apology For Unnecessary Downtime (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ecobank Internet Banking Downtime by felixawe(m): 6:25am On Dec 22, 2018
Pls help...i can no longer log into my internet banking...despite severall complain sent to Ecobank all fall on deaf ear.
I need to settle my bill

has anyone experience this yesterday or today. All my transactions declined
please help !

Re: Ecobank Internet Banking Downtime by Chuks9000: 6:31am On Dec 22, 2018
felixawe:
Pls help...i can no longer log into my internet banking...despite severall complain sent to Ecobank all fall on deaf ear.
I need to settle my bill

has anyone esperince this yesterday or today.
please help !
You should have two accounts minimum. When you noticed the problem within the week, transfer your money to the other account and...
Re: Ecobank Internet Banking Downtime by felixawe(m): 7:25am On Dec 22, 2018
Chuks9000:

You should have two accounts minimum. When you noticed the problem within the week, transfer your money to the other account and...
It started around 11:00am yesterday when all my debit transactions where being reverse. Now, i can't even log in. I have 4 account
Re: Ecobank Internet Banking Downtime by Rhayour: 6:46pm On Dec 24, 2018
felixawe:
I need to settle my bill

has anyone experience this yesterday or today. All my transactions declined
please help !

Please have you been able to log into your internet banking as I can log into mine now. If you still experience the same issue better send a mail to ENGContactCentre@ecobank.com or hook up with them via twitter: @ecobank_nigeria or Facebook: EcobankNigeria. Thank me later smiley smiley smiley
Re: Ecobank Internet Banking Downtime by felixawe(m): 8:24pm On Dec 24, 2018
Rhayour:

Please have you been able to log into your internet banking as I can log into mine now. If you still experience the same issue better send a mail to ENGContactCentre@ecobank.com or hook up with them via twitter: @ecobank_nigeria or Facebook: EcobankNigeria. Thank me later smiley smiley smiley
I was able tp log in...later in the day...after several complaint...though the downtime really affected my business especially FX trade.
Thanks bro

(1) (Reply)

Won’t It Be Nice To Have This Type Of Sidewalk All Over Lagos? (PHOTOS) / Snake Came Down From Manhole In The Ceiling / i

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.