Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,296 members, 7,829,681 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

"I Dont Act Romantic Roles Because Of My Tribal Marks" - Sanyeri - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Dont Act Romantic Roles Because Of My Tribal Marks" - Sanyeri (30101 Views)

Linda Osifo: I Tried Surgery To Remove My Tribal Marks (Photo) / My Wife Criticises Me If I Don’t Play Romantic Roles Well –antar Laniyan / Mercy Johnson: I Stopped Playing Romantic Roles, My Husband Doesn't Like Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Dont Act Romantic Roles Because Of My Tribal Marks" - Sanyeri by remi4ever(m): 7:33am On Dec 22, 2018
jfjf
Re: "I Dont Act Romantic Roles Because Of My Tribal Marks" - Sanyeri by Godsfavour78: 7:37am On Dec 22, 2018
G
Re: "I Dont Act Romantic Roles Because Of My Tribal Marks" - Sanyeri by KillTheZombies: 7:47am On Dec 22, 2018
IamD18:
Folks with tribe marks don't have the right to be h0rny.

And also to have an erection.
Re: "I Dont Act Romantic Roles Because Of My Tribal Marks" - Sanyeri by jeffmatt4u(m): 8:06am On Dec 22, 2018
StrikeBack:
See hin head like bicycle seat Abeg Na someone should patronise me Hp2000 Dell latitude 6400 US Used Double Cell battery Original Charger
your location and the prices
Re: "I Dont Act Romantic Roles Because Of My Tribal Marks" - Sanyeri by StrikeBack(m): 8:08am On Dec 22, 2018
jeffmatt4u:
your location and the prices
Lagos and Ogun state
45k each and slightly negotiable
Re: "I Dont Act Romantic Roles Because Of My Tribal Marks" - Sanyeri by baillers123: 8:09am On Dec 22, 2018
Sijo01:
Nor be tribal mark cause Am. Na because you nor fine.

Re: "I Dont Act Romantic Roles Because Of My Tribal Marks" - Sanyeri by Bambela(m): 8:31am On Dec 22, 2018
Since you are comfortable with them as you claim; please give it to your children
Re: "I Dont Act Romantic Roles Because Of My Tribal Marks" - Sanyeri by oluwasegun007(m): 8:54am On Dec 22, 2018
Its not that bro...it's because you can't act romantic scene...
Re: "I Dont Act Romantic Roles Because Of My Tribal Marks" - Sanyeri by PapaAdanna: 9:07am On Dec 22, 2018
Afonja to the bones...
Hehehehehehehehe
Re: "I Dont Act Romantic Roles Because Of My Tribal Marks" - Sanyeri by maryalloy(f): 9:14am On Dec 22, 2018
You don't look romantic nah oga

1 Like

Re: "I Dont Act Romantic Roles Because Of My Tribal Marks" - Sanyeri by berbs: 9:18am On Dec 22, 2018
IamD18:
Folks with tribe marks don't have the right to be h0rny.
You're wicked cheesy
Re: "I Dont Act Romantic Roles Because Of My Tribal Marks" - Sanyeri by Damfostopper(m): 9:31am On Dec 22, 2018
Ayemi o

Re: "I Dont Act Romantic Roles Because Of My Tribal Marks" - Sanyeri by notoriousbabe: 9:41am On Dec 22, 2018
SolexxBarry:

I wantu use this opportunity to wish you all a Merry Xmas in advance and a prosperous New year celebration
na who beg you for greetings

1 Like

Re: "I Dont Act Romantic Roles Because Of My Tribal Marks" - Sanyeri by Nobody: 11:25am On Dec 22, 2018
na Buhari cos my brother

keep ur PVC ready and u will change to romantically
Re: "I Dont Act Romantic Roles Because Of My Tribal Marks" - Sanyeri by kunlexy1995: 1:49pm On Dec 22, 2018
God does His thing in a miraculous way, Glory be to God
Re: "I Dont Act Romantic Roles Because Of My Tribal Marks" - Sanyeri by tunary(m): 2:33pm On Dec 22, 2018
davibid:
Romantic role ke... na which person pekin you won kiss with that your black lips
LOL
Re: "I Dont Act Romantic Roles Because Of My Tribal Marks" - Sanyeri by SolexxBarry(m): 2:45pm On Dec 22, 2018
notoriousbabe:
na who beg you for greetings

grin grin calm down bros
Re: "I Dont Act Romantic Roles Because Of My Tribal Marks" - Sanyeri by Ayobami7(m): 5:24pm On Dec 22, 2018
ok
Re: "I Dont Act Romantic Roles Because Of My Tribal Marks" - Sanyeri by consultancy: 12:44am On Dec 24, 2018
with this your strong face, who wan act romantic scene with u tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jnr Pope Odonwodo Proposes To Jennifer Awelle [pictures] / 2face Visits Ibrahim Idris, The Inspector General Of Police (Photos) / Portable Bows To KWAM1 As The Fuji Legend Advises Him.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.