Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:51 AM

Jnr Pope Odonwodo Proposes To Jennifer Awelle [pictures] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jnr Pope Odonwodo Proposes To Jennifer Awelle [pictures] (30070 Views)

Jnr Pope And Son Rock Matching Outfit / Jnr Pope Odonwodo & Wife Celebrate 1 Year Wedding Anniversary (PHOTOS) / Actor Jnr Pope Helps His Pregnant Wife In The Kitchen & Shares The Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jnr Pope Odonwodo Proposes To Jennifer Awelle [pictures] by TempleChinedum(m): 2:41pm On Sep 23, 2013
Last night was a moment for tears of joy for Jennifer when Jnr Pope pop'd the question!
Wish you best of luck bro mi!

5 Likes

Re: Jnr Pope Odonwodo Proposes To Jennifer Awelle [pictures] by ajasa4link: 2:46pm On Sep 23, 2013
Never heard of him before. which of the popes is his father?

63 Likes

Re: Jnr Pope Odonwodo Proposes To Jennifer Awelle [pictures] by TempleChinedum(m): 2:50pm On Sep 23, 2013
ajasa4link: Never heard of him before. which of the popes is his father?

Bro stop hating and get a life, @ least 50 million nigerians knows him, how people know you?

4 Likes

Re: Jnr Pope Odonwodo Proposes To Jennifer Awelle [pictures] by nerodenero: 2:57pm On Sep 23, 2013
I think this is the vogue now. Guys proposing while kneeling down and babe looking as if they have seen heavens. Guys, be more creative jooo.

5 Likes

Re: Jnr Pope Odonwodo Proposes To Jennifer Awelle [pictures] by classicmusic: 2:58pm On Sep 23, 2013

I don't know him either

54 Likes

Re: Jnr Pope Odonwodo Proposes To Jennifer Awelle [pictures] by ajasa4link: 3:03pm On Sep 23, 2013
Temple Chinedum:

Bro stop hating and get a life, @ least 50 million nigerians knows him, how people know you?
hate?...instead of u doing ur job perfectly well as a good PR person (which u are to him) by explaining who he is or which films he's acted in,u are busy accusing me of hating.. Na wa for ur PR firm o

71 Likes

Re: Jnr Pope Odonwodo Proposes To Jennifer Awelle [pictures] by swtme(f): 3:41pm On Sep 23, 2013
I love d creativity# Roses on d bed, d shirts n d cake# but no creativity by d baker

4 Likes

Re: Jnr Pope Odonwodo Proposes To Jennifer Awelle [pictures] by skales(m): 3:53pm On Sep 23, 2013
I don't like darrk skinned girls..... And I see no reason why a man would have to kneel down before he could propose to a woman.. Doesn't make sense.

Women should be the one kneeling down thanking us for doing them such great favour.

My moiney, my house, my time, my food, all de good things of life I gave to her while courting, I go still kneel down to propose to her again? Abeg count me out.

*i know my english suckz*
I'm not an american.

39 Likes

Re: Jnr Pope Odonwodo Proposes To Jennifer Awelle [pictures] by TempleChinedum(m): 3:58pm On Sep 23, 2013
Mods FP pls
Re: Jnr Pope Odonwodo Proposes To Jennifer Awelle [pictures] by angelTI(f): 4:11pm On Sep 23, 2013
classic music:

I don't know him either

And I dont know/heard of him too!

14 Likes

Re: Jnr Pope Odonwodo Proposes To Jennifer Awelle [pictures] by nekaa(f): 4:24pm On Sep 23, 2013
Super staged *sorry* Did she already wear the shirt before collecting the ring? I like their shirts sha...

3 Likes

Re: Jnr Pope Odonwodo Proposes To Jennifer Awelle [pictures] by skales(m): 5:04pm On Sep 23, 2013
nekaa: Super staged *sorry* Did she already wear the shirt before collecting the ring? I like their shirts sha...

I could get u one if u like, I'm a nice guy.
Re: Jnr Pope Odonwodo Proposes To Jennifer Awelle [pictures] by FlyTee(m): 5:10pm On Sep 23, 2013
Good for them, though never heard of him or watched any of his films. this one everyone is getting married or engaged, are we all thinking ET tins.
Re: Jnr Pope Odonwodo Proposes To Jennifer Awelle [pictures] by Austeenxx: 5:14pm On Sep 23, 2013
Re: Jnr Pope Odonwodo Proposes To Jennifer Awelle [pictures] by xpacsmith: 5:15pm On Sep 23, 2013
excellent now I can see some smilling faces! tongue
Re: Jnr Pope Odonwodo Proposes To Jennifer Awelle [pictures] by TempleChinedum(m): 5:38pm On Sep 23, 2013
nekaa: Super staged *sorry* Did she already wear the shirt before collecting the ring? I like their shirts sha...
Pls check the pictures again, do you have eye prob?
Didn't you see when she was wearing a LBD then changed to the shirt?

1 Like

Re: Jnr Pope Odonwodo Proposes To Jennifer Awelle [pictures] by bclipse(f): 7:29pm On Sep 23, 2013
Our celebs proposing here and there!nice one.

1 Like

Re: Jnr Pope Odonwodo Proposes To Jennifer Awelle [pictures] by Jayses(m): 9:33pm On Sep 23, 2013
J
Re: Jnr Pope Odonwodo Proposes To Jennifer Awelle [pictures] by iamswizz(m): 9:33pm On Sep 23, 2013
I swear!! I dont know them.

11 Likes

Re: Jnr Pope Odonwodo Proposes To Jennifer Awelle [pictures] by Bamsdayo(m): 9:35pm On Sep 23, 2013
who hate here abeg think well
Re: Jnr Pope Odonwodo Proposes To Jennifer Awelle [pictures] by Indifferent(m): 9:35pm On Sep 23, 2013
If you don't know pope, it says one thing about you. You don't watch Nigerian movies. Simple

1 Like

Re: Jnr Pope Odonwodo Proposes To Jennifer Awelle [pictures] by nekaa(f): 9:36pm On Sep 23, 2013
skales:

I could get u one if u like, I'm a nice guy.
hehehe, I will pass. Thanks anyways...
Re: Jnr Pope Odonwodo Proposes To Jennifer Awelle [pictures] by emiye(m): 9:36pm On Sep 23, 2013
Temple Chinedum:
Pls check the pictures again, do you have eye prob?
Didn't you see when she was wearing a LBD then changed to the shirt?
Why are you so aggressive ? . Easy man.

7 Likes

Re: Jnr Pope Odonwodo Proposes To Jennifer Awelle [pictures] by write2obi(m): 9:37pm On Sep 23, 2013
When is the movie coming out? I hope say the thing nogo reach part7
Re: Jnr Pope Odonwodo Proposes To Jennifer Awelle [pictures] by nenischinney(f): 9:37pm On Sep 23, 2013
classic music:

I don't know him either
Hey re u a leaner
Re: Jnr Pope Odonwodo Proposes To Jennifer Awelle [pictures] by Lordave: 9:37pm On Sep 23, 2013
Huh! Junior Pope ke, which time Catholic open school for peeps aspiring to be Pope?

1 Like

Re: Jnr Pope Odonwodo Proposes To Jennifer Awelle [pictures] by Ptoocool(m): 9:38pm On Sep 23, 2013
Mtcheeeew,, is dat d reason why he must wear shades inside room..??

Sum people я̅ just dead frm d neck up..

13 Likes

Re: Jnr Pope Odonwodo Proposes To Jennifer Awelle [pictures] by Uyi168: 9:38pm On Sep 23, 2013
If i say i knw them,I'M A LIAR!!!

15 Likes

Re: Jnr Pope Odonwodo Proposes To Jennifer Awelle [pictures] by Uyi168: 9:39pm On Sep 23, 2013
If i said i knw them,I'M A LIAR!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Funny Bone Disses Toke Makinwa & Tonto Dikeh Yesterday At Ushbebe’s Show / If I had a second choice I wouldn’t choose Miracle” - Nina / Paul Okoye And Son, Andre Step Out In Matching Oufit (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.