Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,486 members, 7,826,836 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Soldiers Lobby Against North-east Postings As Boko Haram Attacks Escalate - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Lobby Against North-east Postings As Boko Haram Attacks Escalate (23951 Views)

Benue: Farming Communities Deserted As Herdsmen Attacks Escalate / Boko Haram Attacks Escalate In Borno / Distribution Of ₦‎500bn Palliatives Skewed Against North – Kano Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Lobby Against North-east Postings As Boko Haram Attacks Escalate by Bridget95(f): 3:08pm On Dec 22, 2018
Righteousness89:

My Brother I spent over 25yrs in Military settings and I will tell u that Nigerian Soldiers are not cowards!

Nigerian Soldiers have been the best in Land wars !

What happened is that in the quest for power and territorial authority for Nigeria, spies have been admitted into the military! Both in the schools and Recruitment!

And when u have Enemies within , you can't win until u destroy the House hold Enemies!

A lot of Enemies are within , many hv grown in rank and file!

That's just it
yes when the dullard approved the admittance emmass of all sorts of unvetted people from Bornu into the army plus BH sympathizers .These people were just lined up by the road side and claded in military uniforms without going through military interview or any selection process, They didn't go to military depo in kaduna they were simply made soldiers.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Lobby Against North-east Postings As Boko Haram Attacks Escalate by Nobody: 3:10pm On Dec 22, 2018
Righteousness89:
Wow! If u are still within the age bracket! Still give it a Shot!u might just be taken now!

Bad Exams have not really been by the most intelligent! It's a combination of many things!

And u know it's 9 selected from each state, with 6 Sure and 3 on reserve
Okay boss
Re: Soldiers Lobby Against North-east Postings As Boko Haram Attacks Escalate by DauraIsAGoal: 3:12pm On Dec 22, 2018
musa234:
I've always knew that it will come to this someday, a day when soldiers will be very scared to confront the Boko Haram terrorist and it's happening now. Would you blame them? Soldiers who are less equipped to fight Boko Haram because of corruption and incompetence. They are only equipped to fight unarmed citizens.I watched the video of the shootings of shitte Muslims and I don't have any pity for these soldiers cos they are heartless and wicked beings.
90% of the weapons Boko haram use were seized from the cowardly soldiers.

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Lobby Against North-east Postings As Boko Haram Attacks Escalate by Nobody: 3:13pm On Dec 22, 2018
Righteousness89:
Wow! If u are still within the age bracket! Still give it a Shot!u might just be taken now!

Bad Exams have not really been by the most intelligent! It's a combination of many things!

And u know it's 9 selected from each state, with 6 Sure and 3 on reserve
Okay but sir can you be of help to me
Re: Soldiers Lobby Against North-east Postings As Boko Haram Attacks Escalate by Miyachi: 3:14pm On Dec 22, 2018
Pennywise:

This has always been so. But the Army still managed to get the job done. Righ now there is no discipline within the ranks and file and ensuring discipline has become too herculean because of a near collapse in our value system. There is hardly any soldier today who doesnt have access to social media. They know what is going on
I beg to differ. If obfuscation of the current situations of these zones from the soldiers is what you're suggesting, then I think it is wrong and downright ungodly. These soldiers need to know the truth about what is happening in these zones more than anybody else, it is their right to know what they're signing up for, else you would just have more deserters.
I think the problem Nigeria has is that many recruits have not "counted the cost" of recruiting into the army. We only paint the beautiful pictures of starched and ironed khakis, official cars and housing, etc., and that is what most sign up for, a life out of poverty, not to go and fight wars.

6 Likes

Re: Soldiers Lobby Against North-east Postings As Boko Haram Attacks Escalate by Bridget95(f): 3:18pm On Dec 22, 2018
Righteousness89:
My Brother, House Hold Enemies are Worst Enemies to deal with!

If the Nigerian Army of Today was the Nigerian Army of 1996-2005/2006! They would Have Long Crushed these guys! Religion and Ethnicity has paralyzed the Nigerian Military....

What we have today is more of Fulani /Muslim Army than a Nigerian Army
when General Ihejirika was dealing a deadly blow to Boko Haram and almost eliminated them, northern leaders led by Buhari saw it as an attack against the north.

5 Likes

Re: Soldiers Lobby Against North-east Postings As Boko Haram Attacks Escalate by Afonja007: 3:19pm On Dec 22, 2018
ushafe:

You nothing about Nigeria soliders
if you say Nigeria army are strong in west African countries I won't argue with you buy don't go far ,

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Lobby Against North-east Postings As Boko Haram Attacks Escalate by Afonja007: 3:21pm On Dec 22, 2018
Righteousness89:
have u had of ECOMOG!

It's Nigerian Generals that have headed EcomOG soldiers for as long as I can Remember... at least up to 2014/2015...

Nigeria Soldiers have Consistently led the warfront in All African nations until dis period of infiltration of Insurgents into the Army!
ecomog in Liberia that don't 've even single helicopter ,?

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Lobby Against North-east Postings As Boko Haram Attacks Escalate by Nobody: 3:29pm On Dec 22, 2018
Righteousness89:

My Brother I spent over 25yrs in Military settings and I will tell u that Nigerian Soldiers are not cowards!

What happened is that in the quest for power and territorial authority for Nigeria, spies have been admitted into the military! Both in the schools and Recruitment!

And when u have Enemies within , you can't win until u destroy the House hold Enemies!

That's just it

Your an idiot, you people only have power on armless IPOB. Go and fight real terrorist

4 Likes

Re: Soldiers Lobby Against North-east Postings As Boko Haram Attacks Escalate by Ugosample(m): 3:30pm On Dec 22, 2018
Righteousness89:

That's just it

interesting

So who planted those spies

Foreign governments?

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Lobby Against North-east Postings As Boko Haram Attacks Escalate by Ugosample(m): 3:30pm On Dec 22, 2018
fuckupnation:

Your an idiot, you people only have power on armless IPOB. Go and fight real terrorist

just keep quiet there
Re: Soldiers Lobby Against North-east Postings As Boko Haram Attacks Escalate by Erastuslove: 3:32pm On Dec 22, 2018
If the old hands are running away? What would happen to the new recruits........ Better to be recruited into Christ than chase political war

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Lobby Against North-east Postings As Boko Haram Attacks Escalate by Ken4agent(m): 3:38pm On Dec 22, 2018
“I will not make it (my quitting) official. I have made up my mind to go. But the problem I have is: what will I fall back to?”

Can some help us send the message to the General that we can help establush a plantation farm he can fall back to........we have done it for a few of his colleagues

Check our sigi
Re: Soldiers Lobby Against North-east Postings As Boko Haram Attacks Escalate by Ugosample(m): 3:41pm On Dec 22, 2018
python2gbera:
Aside the fact of existing fifth columnist, a group of surviving soldiers shared a video after the metele attack, complaining amongst others, the deployment of Innoson armoured vehicle being easily smashed to a pulp by the terrorists thereby leading to heavy casualties. The Nigerian Army should take no further risks and contract Proforce Asap!. May God protect our gallant men

-python2

?
Re: Soldiers Lobby Against North-east Postings As Boko Haram Attacks Escalate by Ikpongiton: 3:41pm On Dec 22, 2018
everything in this country is like that.always putting square pegs in round holes and finding cowards in millitary uniform ,not bad shaa .

5 Likes

Re: Soldiers Lobby Against North-east Postings As Boko Haram Attacks Escalate by Ategberoson(m): 3:41pm On Dec 22, 2018
BIAFRONIGERIAN:
And some group of coward zombies are busy shouting sai baba. In civilized climes this govt. must have resigned to allow a more capable hand take over as commander in chief.
Chinua Achebe said it all; There was a country.

And who is the capable hand? dummy
Re: Soldiers Lobby Against North-east Postings As Boko Haram Attacks Escalate by Gboy101: 3:46pm On Dec 22, 2018
the international observers gave credit to the Nigeria military cheaply to their superior fire power against biafra. weaposn furnished by the British.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Lobby Against North-east Postings As Boko Haram Attacks Escalate by Nobody: 3:51pm On Dec 22, 2018
Ugosample:

just keep quiet there

You are fool, I pray book harm continue show una fire until you ask Nnamdi KANU to forgive you. The Nigeria army invaded the house of armless man determine to kill him and label him terrorist. Now the same army can't fight real terrorist instead the federal government budget for terrorist and dash them the army ammunitions. And one useless animal preserve to sacrifice for Nigeria is only to tell us that the army is the best. You better committee suicide and due than to they by terrorist

4 Likes

Re: Soldiers Lobby Against North-east Postings As Boko Haram Attacks Escalate by nattty(m): 3:55pm On Dec 22, 2018
When we dey apply to join, them they scrutinize us they use nepotism now they'll continue fighting with cowards angry

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Lobby Against North-east Postings As Boko Haram Attacks Escalate by omogerohprecious(m): 4:03pm On Dec 22, 2018
ithink7:
Kept having this nightmare.

I saw the country overran by boko haram, burning down houses, blood and dead bodies everywhere.

I heard this government and the jihadist cabal are preparing for what they call the "Great slaughter"

I heard they are planning to systematically dismiss/eliminate the xtians in the military and recruit more boko haram. Same goes for police and all para military forces.

I heard they are planning to carry out mass sack of teachers in the name of incompetence and recruit extremist to indoctrinate the pupils. Also planning to encourage/enforce use of hijab to identify muslim kids during the "Great slaughter"

They are planning to secretly plant extremist in every state of the country, provide them with funding and weapons. They are the same people secretly providing weapons for boko haram.

They are playing boko haram VS Nigerian military as a chess game and as a means to eliminate non-conformist in the army.

I heard many things. I also heard their plans will fail.

Pray for Nigeria and be ready to defend yourself and your family.
who told you all these?
Re: Soldiers Lobby Against North-east Postings As Boko Haram Attacks Escalate by momove4real25(f): 4:14pm On Dec 22, 2018
Righteousness89:

That's just it
well said. God bless u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Lobby Against North-east Postings As Boko Haram Attacks Escalate by kings09(m): 4:37pm On Dec 22, 2018
RussianKGB:
Seriously? The pythons are deserting? Lol
Cc python2, cilicmarin
Re: Soldiers Lobby Against North-east Postings As Boko Haram Attacks Escalate by Feraz(m): 4:58pm On Dec 22, 2018
Ugosample:

?
You shouldn't bother with that guy. He had to drag Igbos subtly into his comment through Innoson as if the other vehicles ProForce has been using have not been stolen.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Lobby Against North-east Postings As Boko Haram Attacks Escalate by Dpharisee: 5:03pm On Dec 22, 2018
Solution, post only Muslim soldiers to the NE, when they see Boko Haram with their poor equipment they should shout Allahu Akbar to their fellow Muslims in BH Brigade sad

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Lobby Against North-east Postings As Boko Haram Attacks Escalate by pieces18: 5:10pm On Dec 22, 2018
My friend who is Nigerian police officer just called to tell me that has been shortlisted to go to Somalia for peace keeping. and i asked if nigerian army are running away from boko haram, how can our nigerian police stand alshabab in Somalia? make una help me look into this matter

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Lobby Against North-east Postings As Boko Haram Attacks Escalate by smileyoo: 5:11pm On Dec 22, 2018
LordsApostle:
Many of this soldiers are cowardly, I have always said it, if it were to be unarmed people, you see them rushing in and flexing muscles, now a similar armed group is out to face them arm for arm they are all running and crying like little girls, talking about nemesis!!!

Then again, the human mind in me, have to say some reportage are not so helpful Sha!!! Really really. They dampen morale; one of the major strength of military is morale, but when it's lost, almost everything is taken from them.
bros. its not fair to call a soldier man that's not well-equipped, weapon-wise as a coward. a soldier man has been made, a bloody civillian when he's stripped of his weaponry. recently $1b, was approved for the war against terror, let ask saint bubu where is the money. nobody deserved to be killed like a chicken, not even the soldiers.
Re: Soldiers Lobby Against North-east Postings As Boko Haram Attacks Escalate by lastmessenger: 5:15pm On Dec 22, 2018
Hizzy:

Okay but sir can you be of help to me
leave this people and their army
Re: Soldiers Lobby Against North-east Postings As Boko Haram Attacks Escalate by socialmediaman: 5:19pm On Dec 22, 2018
Righteousness89:

That's just it

What about his point earlier about soldiers intimidating unarmed civilians?

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Lobby Against North-east Postings As Boko Haram Attacks Escalate by higgs: 5:20pm On Dec 22, 2018
Disgraceful, shameful and terribly saddening. What happened to the Nigerian army should be taught in military schools as a case study of what grabbing political power and engaging in extreme corruption can do to a military institution; no respect for civilians and human rights yet unable to defeat terrorists within the nation's borders.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldiers Lobby Against North-east Postings As Boko Haram Attacks Escalate by Ojiofor: 5:23pm On Dec 22, 2018
So where do they want to go?maybe SE?Taaaa
Mgboo mgbo piapu uniu ISI there.
If na to shoot unarmed protesters Una no go lack weapon.

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Lobby Against North-east Postings As Boko Haram Attacks Escalate by Dami12345: 5:40pm On Dec 22, 2018
Righteousness89:

That's just it

God bless you

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Senator Abaribe: Buhari's Government Has Failed, There Is No Way To Cover It / SKB Ogbuagu, PDP Chairman Slumps And Dies During Campaign In Enugu / Stop Leaving Charms In My Court - Justice Hakeem Oshodi Warns Public

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.