Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,939 members, 7,835,129 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

Dencia Mocks Yemi Alade, Tiwa Savage And Mercy Aigbe Over Yansh Drama - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dencia Mocks Yemi Alade, Tiwa Savage And Mercy Aigbe Over Yansh Drama (45368 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Cries Out To Dencia: "They Collapsed My Business" / Dencia Shades Wizkid & Jada Pollock, His Manager Turned Baby Mama (Photo) / Dencia Steps Out In Bathrobe For Early Morning Interview On TVC,Lagos (pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dencia Mocks Yemi Alade, Tiwa Savage And Mercy Aigbe Over Yansh Drama by bot101(m): 2:49pm On Dec 22, 2018

Re: Dencia Mocks Yemi Alade, Tiwa Savage And Mercy Aigbe Over Yansh Drama by ddjay: 2:50pm On Dec 22, 2018
Tamarapetty:
She's right, yemi didn't @ anybody. . . Why didn't simi or seyi shay or other female celebrities react? Only guilty people did.

Battle of the nyanshes
BATTLE OF WHAT... fmmmnnn choi, that stinks
Re: Dencia Mocks Yemi Alade, Tiwa Savage And Mercy Aigbe Over Yansh Drama by edicied: 2:51pm On Dec 22, 2018
Like if you don't know what sub is grin

2 Likes

Re: Dencia Mocks Yemi Alade, Tiwa Savage And Mercy Aigbe Over Yansh Drama by omohdesmond(m): 2:53pm On Dec 22, 2018
I can't wait to see ye I alade reply to this
Re: Dencia Mocks Yemi Alade, Tiwa Savage And Mercy Aigbe Over Yansh Drama by Nobody: 3:06pm On Dec 22, 2018
Me looking for the said azz that Tiwa and Yemi are 'fighting' about.

1 Like

Re: Dencia Mocks Yemi Alade, Tiwa Savage And Mercy Aigbe Over Yansh Drama by DrHighchief(m): 3:08pm On Dec 22, 2018
Somebody shud break d writeup down in Bini language...

1 Like

Re: Dencia Mocks Yemi Alade, Tiwa Savage And Mercy Aigbe Over Yansh Drama by Youngpo413: 3:08pm On Dec 22, 2018
Tamarapetty:
She's right, yemi didn't @ anybody. . . Why didn't simi or seyi shay or other female celebrities react? Only guilty people did.

Battle of the nyanshes
Still wondering what's so special about nyansh till date....

big or small.
Re: Dencia Mocks Yemi Alade, Tiwa Savage And Mercy Aigbe Over Yansh Drama by jclassiq(m): 3:14pm On Dec 22, 2018
afroniger:
Next time she should type in proper English so that we can make sense of her gibberish. Nonsense. angry

she is Cameroonian bro. English is not her official language.. kindly understand with her.lol
Re: Dencia Mocks Yemi Alade, Tiwa Savage And Mercy Aigbe Over Yansh Drama by Youngpo413: 3:15pm On Dec 22, 2018
justbusy:
The earlier women realize that there's nothing in nyansh, the better for them!
Lol.
Re: Dencia Mocks Yemi Alade, Tiwa Savage And Mercy Aigbe Over Yansh Drama by GEEBITE: 3:17pm On Dec 22, 2018
She makes too much noise about this zip code.Is she the first person to live around Beverly Hills.A lot of them had gone bankrupt,this broad should take a chill pill.
phranklyn92:
This dunce-ia sef wan trend undecided

2 Likes

Re: Dencia Mocks Yemi Alade, Tiwa Savage And Mercy Aigbe Over Yansh Drama by 4ckTOTO: 3:21pm On Dec 22, 2018
a cameroonian olosho sef follow dey talk? when will naija start beating up idiots like this

1 Like

Re: Dencia Mocks Yemi Alade, Tiwa Savage And Mercy Aigbe Over Yansh Drama by 4ckTOTO: 3:23pm On Dec 22, 2018
why cant we speak pidgin or use our native dialect ? is english a must? i dont even understand what the olosho is sayig
Re: Dencia Mocks Yemi Alade, Tiwa Savage And Mercy Aigbe Over Yansh Drama by LZAA: 3:25pm On Dec 22, 2018
Giftedhand92:
Dencia to her Snapchat to mock Yemi Alade, Tiwa Savage and Mercy Aigbe over shade drama which stemmed off a tweet yesterday.

According to Dencia, it is only a weak person that subs others on social media and it is only a guilty person who catches the sub. She further asked those throwing and catching subs to grow balls in 2019 and come at each other so we all get to know it’s real.

Dencia who mocked Yemi Alade, Tiwa Savage and Mercy Aigbe via her Snapchat, wrote;

See more:
https://zenithnaija.com/dencia-mocks-yemi-alade-tiwa-savage-and-mercy-aigbe-over-yansh-drama/

Waeker than your left hand?? shocked
Mean say ur right don overstrong via rubbing somethinggrin
If u know u know
Re: Dencia Mocks Yemi Alade, Tiwa Savage And Mercy Aigbe Over Yansh Drama by Emma1Oj(m): 3:26pm On Dec 22, 2018
The men should pls gather one side and watch THE LADIES YANSH COMPETITION COME 2019.
Re: Dencia Mocks Yemi Alade, Tiwa Savage And Mercy Aigbe Over Yansh Drama by PapaAdanna: 3:32pm On Dec 22, 2018
Come... Remind me again, Who is she?
Re: Dencia Mocks Yemi Alade, Tiwa Savage And Mercy Aigbe Over Yansh Drama by ibietela2(m): 3:34pm On Dec 22, 2018
afroniger:
Next time she should type in proper English so that we can make sense of her gibberish. Nonsense. angry

I tire o

1 Like

Re: Dencia Mocks Yemi Alade, Tiwa Savage And Mercy Aigbe Over Yansh Drama by nattty(m): 3:39pm On Dec 22, 2018
What is this one saying? Just making me have headache cos I want to understand her poo embarassed
Re: Dencia Mocks Yemi Alade, Tiwa Savage And Mercy Aigbe Over Yansh Drama by ImperialYoruba: 3:52pm On Dec 22, 2018
Youngpo413:
Still wondering what's so special about nyansh till date....

big or small.

Thats like asking whats difference between dick size, big or small.....

Women that like big prick will show you....just like men who like yansh, like myself, will tell you that when it comes to getting erection yansh plays a biiiig factor. grin

I dont fvk around with shapeless yansh! It matters.
Re: Dencia Mocks Yemi Alade, Tiwa Savage And Mercy Aigbe Over Yansh Drama by olufolarin2222: 4:01pm On Dec 22, 2018
justbusy:
You're becoming more of a spammer! Post in job section, pls
There is no vacancy, if u can't help, don't assume every body is a spammer
Re: Dencia Mocks Yemi Alade, Tiwa Savage And Mercy Aigbe Over Yansh Drama by Belafonte(m): 4:19pm On Dec 22, 2018
CarGuidNG:
Ironically she's also "subbing" the other parties, so her statements also apply to her.

In any case,

Merry Christmas Nairaland

www.nairaland.com/attachments/8347561_img20181219wa0005_jpegb000606c90c478cb938d3c507c065d55

My thoughts exactly. Hypocrisy is part and parcel of human nature.

1 Like

Re: Dencia Mocks Yemi Alade, Tiwa Savage And Mercy Aigbe Over Yansh Drama by Nobody: 4:44pm On Dec 22, 2018
This Dencia is one dumb broad...she inadvertently falls in one of 'em categories she listed... anyways to trend. What's with her 4th class celeb stat, what does she do again? She sings?
Re: Dencia Mocks Yemi Alade, Tiwa Savage And Mercy Aigbe Over Yansh Drama by tealaw(m): 4:55pm On Dec 22, 2018
I'm in love with Tiwa's yansh.

1 Like

Re: Dencia Mocks Yemi Alade, Tiwa Savage And Mercy Aigbe Over Yansh Drama by Nobody: 4:56pm On Dec 22, 2018
olufolarin2222:
There is no vacancy, if u can't help, don't assume every body is a spammer
Are you new to forums? Posting the same comment everywhere is spamming. And, posting on irrelevant section constitutes spamming likewise. Rule #18 on Nairaland!
Note: Posting your phone number everywhere online signifies that you're a desperate job seeker. Beware of Ritualists this season. They may give you a call and offer to help you. Be careful, so that you don't lose your life! In this life, don't be desperate to have things, or the consequence can be so funny! I'm sorry if that got you infuriated: My candid opinion, though!
Re: Dencia Mocks Yemi Alade, Tiwa Savage And Mercy Aigbe Over Yansh Drama by Nobody: 4:57pm On Dec 22, 2018
Joshmodest:

Tiwa has been showing off her nyansh on insta lately ...and Yemi has never been cool with tiwa from the onset ......so u need no magician to tell u she was talking to tiwa....
btw ,what Is Yemi's business with anoda woman's ass, ..... instead of her to Channel her energy towards songwriting ,na sub she dey blow with !!

Excuse me , are you a guy?
If yes, shocked
Re: Dencia Mocks Yemi Alade, Tiwa Savage And Mercy Aigbe Over Yansh Drama by gr8child(m): 4:58pm On Dec 22, 2018
Can someone help me ask her what a scary cat is?
Re: Dencia Mocks Yemi Alade, Tiwa Savage And Mercy Aigbe Over Yansh Drama by babatrigga(m): 5:31pm On Dec 22, 2018
Tiwa Savage is just feeling guity grin but how dat take concern me

What Did You Do With Our Money? - VP Osibanjo Questions Governors

https://www.basenaija.com/2018/12/what-did-you-do-with-our-money-vp.html

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can You Believe This Is Not Yemi Alade ?? ( Photo ) / Linda Ikeji Dated D'banj & Mocked Toolz Dead Baby - Kemi Olunloyo / Mercy Eke Rocks Blonde Hairstyle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.