Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,068 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

Why Women Need To Masturbate More-lorraine Lionheart - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why Women Need To Masturbate More-lorraine Lionheart (1113 Views)

Lorraine Lionheart Performs At Felabration 2022 (Video) / Lorraine Lionheart: Abuja Vs Lagos - The Difference By Botswana Singer / Lorraine Lionheart: I Like People Who DM & Say, “You Have A Big Ass” (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Women Need To Masturbate More-lorraine Lionheart by splendid22(m): 10:59am On Dec 22, 2018
Female masturbation continues to be a taboo subject within the African communities. Even a lot of African men are still embarrassed to admit they masturbate or even talk about masturbation, because historically masturbation was sadly linked to sexual perversion.
Some people feel a party for one is a sad party, but for me personally , this is usually a party I have never regretted attending. Masturbation has some amazing health benefits in every sense. We are talking about mental, physical, emotional, social and even numerous beauty benefits that all women really ought to know about. I have often said when my kids reach a certain age; i would quite happily teach them about masturbation. I know this usually doesn’t sit well with some people’s cultural and religious beliefs and moral standards, but for me it is a case of encouraging self-love, and the kind of parenting I deem very necessary.

Masturbation is a normal, enjoyable and healthy experience. But the struggle is that in many of our traditions, female sexual pleasure was never encouraged or valued. In some cultures, enjoying sex as a female was a sign of promiscuity, and this is why some went as far as vaginal mutilation to stop women from enjoying sex, believing that it would cause them to remain faithful to their husbands. We have come so far , and these days many African men genuinely want to pleasure their women sexually, but we still have to put the taboo subject of women and masturbation to bed and realize that actually when women experience more sexual pleasure, everyone around them feels the positive effects and benefits too.

Women always talk about self love, but sometimes we do not fully appreciate that we deserve the love we give to others. Just as much as we want to sexually please our partners, we should want the same satisfaction for ourselves too, and feel comfortable giving it to ourselves and exploring our amazing bodies. So, dim the lights, burn some candles and hop into bed , with your sexy lingerie even (why the hell not), put your favourite music on, grab a toy or two and let’s make love to ourselves, because we are so worth it!

Here are 10 reasons why every woman should masturbate on the regular:

1. It helps you sleep. It’s true a good old book before bed can help you go to sleep, but personally i don’t think many books out there are written to physically and emotionally relieve tension and exhaust the body, like orgasms can. More and more people are experiencing sleep disorders due to the excessive consumption of knowledge in modern times because of the internet etc, and more and more people turning to drugs , both prescription and recreational , to aid sleep. But masturbation is free, 100% safe and effective. Sleep is so much better when we feel more relaxed and satisfied. You feel calm and relaxed after masturbation, making you fall asleep quicker and wake up feeling fresh.

2. It relieves stress. It’s funny how sometimes when people are stressed; sex can be the very last thing in their minds. Some men won’t even bother trying, convinced they won’t even achieve an erection. Many women tend to want to have sex when they are in a sexual mood, and when stressed they want sex a lot less. But when stressed, sex and self-stimulation can definitely help make you feel more relaxed and turn off the day, just like yoga or a massage. The advantage masturbation has over the latter is of course the fact that you can do it independently without anyone’s assistance and it costs nothing. Masturbation is an awesome way to unwind.
Women who experience more orgasms and greater frequency and satisfaction with masturbation or sex are known to have greater resistance to heart disease and Diabetes Mellitus Type 2.

I believe masturbation can help with depression too. I often get tempted to ask people walking around workplaces looking all stressed out, whether or not they are masturbating regularly. I guess you could call me a concerned citizen.

Read the rest here
https://www.thenewsguru.com/entertainment/article/10-reasons-why-women-need-to-masturbate-more-lorraine-lionheart/

Re: Why Women Need To Masturbate More-lorraine Lionheart by mikejj(m): 11:14am On Dec 22, 2018
like seriously
Re: Why Women Need To Masturbate More-lorraine Lionheart by AmeLonRo(m): 3:31pm On Dec 23, 2018
YES. Like seriously? Men need sex more than woman so why are you advocating female masturbation?
Check here for some truths = https://newkokoro.com/2018/12/23/why-men-need-sex-more-than-women/

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Fight Over A Huge Love Machine (video) / Baby With Multiple Holes In The Heart, Beniah Monday Dies Before Surgery / Hayley Hughes Flaunts Her Incredible Figure In A Skimpy Khaki Bikini

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.