Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:26 AM

Virgin - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Virgin (860 Views)

One Night Stand With A Virgin Chapter 1 / My Virgin Husband Episode 1-2 / Romance Story] Diary Of A Virgin Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Virgin by Akukom: 11:30am On Dec 22, 2018

Kiss me there, my neck, please, I said to him as I shook with ecstasy and excitement

Tease me papi, touch me, I want you, please

He stares at me with a smirk playing on his lips as I plead trying to take his hands all over my body

I want you,I mouthed as he raises my face unto his and kisses me

I moan into his mouth as his tongue play with mine

He smiles as he stares at me needing him.

You’re so soft he says, I blush. I know you haven’t done this before, are you sure you want to now?

I let my hands roam his body as a response to his question

I touch him in his most sensitive place and he moans into my hands

Please, I say, his countenance changes as I say this, I see the hunger in his eyes

He turns me around and spanks me

Damn, I want you I say, he kisses and kneads my ass cheeks and then spanks me again

I moan into the dresser, I don’t remember how many times he repeated that action as I moan in ecstasy

Then he parted my pussy lips, his eyes asking me and my eyes saying yes

He plunges into me as our eyes meet, and kisses my moans and pain away.

My body quivers as he starts to move inside of me, my walls stretching for the first time.

He brings himself out of me and teases my clit with his head, I couldn’t but moan out his name as the sweet sensation erupts through my body.

He holds me firm on my waist and plunges into me again, this time harder, making me scream out his name, then he starts moving slowly

Look at me, he says, do you like it baby, he asks

All I could do was nod as he moved inside of me

Please have me, I say, have all of me, he says call me papi

I mouthed something like that and he moved faster, like I unleashed something in him..
Continue: https://akukom.com/virgin/

Source: [url]Akukom.com[/url]
Re: Virgin by plice01: 3:00pm On Jan 07, 2019
Akukom:

Kiss me there, my neck, please, I said to him as I shook with ecstasy and excitement

Tease me papi, touch me, I want you, please

He stares at me with a smirk playing on his lips as I plead trying to take his hands all over my body

I want you,I mouthed as he raises my face unto his and kisses me

I moan into his mouth as his tongue play with mine

He smiles as he stares at me needing him.

You’re so soft he says, I blush. I know you haven’t done this before, are you sure you want to now?

I let my hands roam his body as a response to his question

I touch him in his most sensitive place and he moans into my hands

Please, I say, his countenance changes as I say this, I see the hunger in his eyes

He turns me around and spanks me

Damn, I want you I say, he kisses and kneads my ass cheeks and then spanks me again

I moan into the dresser, I don’t remember how many times he repeated that action as I moan in ecstasy

Then he parted my pussy lips, his eyes asking me and my eyes saying yes

He plunges into me as our eyes meet, and kisses my moans and pain away.

My body quivers as he starts to move inside of me, my walls stretching for the first time.

He brings himself out of me and teases my clit with his head, I couldn’t but moan out his name as the sweet sensation erupts through my body.

He holds me firm on my waist and plunges into me again, this time harder, making me scream out his name, then he starts moving slowly

Look at me, he says, do you like it baby, he asks

All I could do was nod as he moved inside of me

Please have me, I say, have all of me, he says call me papi

I mouthed something like that and he moved faster, like I unleashed something in him..
Continue: https://akukom.com/virgin/

Source: [url]Akukom.com[/url]

waewuuu

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need The Link To D O Fagunwa Books / IJEMMA - A JESS SHORTS / Shebi Cow Meat Is Beef, Abi What Is Goat Meat??�

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.