Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,865 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

Oshiomhole Leads Prayer For Rochas Okorocha's Downfall In Imo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole Leads Prayer For Rochas Okorocha's Downfall In Imo (31797 Views)

Oshiomhole Leads Rally With Shouts Of "Jagaban" (Video) / Oshiomhole Leads Road Walk For Tinubu, Other APC Candidates In Auchi (Video) / Bukola Thief, Saraki Thief’ — Oshiomhole Leads Anti-saraki Song At APC Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomhole Leads Prayer For Rochas Okorocha's Downfall In Imo by 0monnak0da: 12:48pm On Dec 22, 2018
technicallyrich:

afa no vex,but were was that ogun when oyorobas were quickly,easily and cheaply defeated and made slaves to these day by the haousa and folanis.
Please i need answers.

Good question.

I will ask Ogun to explain to you and your family in the next 7 days.
He will play with you and bathe with your blood

Lakaaye Oshinmole
Irunmole ti n ru minimini
Meje L'Ogun mi
Ogun onire ni nje aja
Aja ti're ti wa n yaju si Ogun

Ogun ni n Gbeja are re
Ogun ooo!Won ni
Nibo ni iwo wa
Bami se alaye fun won de ibi ti won ti n ko ogbo
emi oni fi ija ba Ogun se ere
Re: Oshiomhole Leads Prayer For Rochas Okorocha's Downfall In Imo by wink2015(m): 12:49pm On Dec 22, 2018
stephanie11:
@POLITICSNGR

PoliticsNGR has been furnished with footage of the National Chairman of the All Progressives Congress, APC, Adams Oshiomhole leading APC supporters in Imo state in a prayer session for the downfall of Imo state Governor, Rochas Okorocha.

This occurred on Friday as he led the party's rally in support of Gubernatorial candidate, Hope Uzodinma. Oshiomhole prayed that God  should liberate the state from Okorocha's grip.

He added that most of the government projects have been turned to 'Family Business'.

Watch the video HERE

https://politicsngr.com/breaking-oshiomhole-leads-prayer-session-okorochas-downfall-video/

OKOROCHA AND HIS IBERIBERISM POLICY

That man called Rochas Okorocha brought shame to Imolites.
Re: Oshiomhole Leads Prayer For Rochas Okorocha's Downfall In Imo by Abagworo(m): 12:49pm On Dec 22, 2018
PanaceaG:
Make no mistake about it, the reason Okorocha and Amos Amosun are still in APC is not because of their senatorial ambition but the heavy hammer that will fall on them should they try it. Indeed the fear of EFCC is the beginning of wisdom to those in Saint Fc.

Not EFCC but because of Buhari. In Imo APC is dead but living in AA.
Re: Oshiomhole Leads Prayer For Rochas Okorocha's Downfall In Imo by Unik3030: 12:50pm On Dec 22, 2018
lawnreigh:
Okorocha's greed is just too much,in life you can't have It all, you gain some, you loose some
how will u know he's an igbo man if he's not greedy

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Leads Prayer For Rochas Okorocha's Downfall In Imo by Unik3030: 12:56pm On Dec 22, 2018
technicallyrich:

afa no vex,but were was that ogun when oyorobas were quickly,easily and cheaply defeated and made slaves to these day by the haousa and folanis.
Please i need answers.
where was chukwu okike eleponla abiabia when your grandparents are being wasted during beerfraud war?
Re: Oshiomhole Leads Prayer For Rochas Okorocha's Downfall In Imo by duality(m): 1:01pm On Dec 22, 2018
I'm only interested in how Rochas will do his campaign
Also Buhari amd Tinubu are guilty of what oshomole accused Rochas.

Unfortunately he wouldn't see it that way.
Re: Oshiomhole Leads Prayer For Rochas Okorocha's Downfall In Imo by Unik3030: 1:05pm On Dec 22, 2018
technicallyrich:

i hope you know i am a soldier.oya appologize fast before you do frog jump
oga soja oya no vex
Re: Oshiomhole Leads Prayer For Rochas Okorocha's Downfall In Imo by 2chukwu(m): 1:14pm On Dec 22, 2018
sapoyoro:

let's laugh at Okorocha.
hahahahaaa
Should I laf tooooo thanks!
Kikikikikiki Kikikikikiki Kikikikikiki Kikikikikiki Kikikikikiki Kikikikikiki
Re: Oshiomhole Leads Prayer For Rochas Okorocha's Downfall In Imo by AFONJACOW(m): 1:23pm On Dec 22, 2018
Okoroawusa you see yourself, you are now on Political oblivion...

Ntooor
Re: Oshiomhole Leads Prayer For Rochas Okorocha's Downfall In Imo by jnoz23(m): 1:50pm On Dec 22, 2018
When stroke begin hold oshio baba he go say na village pple
Re: Oshiomhole Leads Prayer For Rochas Okorocha's Downfall In Imo by ofwest47(m): 1:56pm On Dec 22, 2018
IPOB Bia_fraud lie,lie .com
Re: Oshiomhole Leads Prayer For Rochas Okorocha's Downfall In Imo by yuvisan: 2:44pm On Dec 22, 2018
2gbasky22:
By implication they are praying for APC downfall in that IMO State and Nationally.

we'reyired of this APsh*t is this country.... Removing these bigots is a collective effective we must not shy away from.

Get ATIKUlated and let's join have get Nigeria Working Again
Re: Oshiomhole Leads Prayer For Rochas Okorocha's Downfall In Imo by mechanics(m): 2:52pm On Dec 22, 2018
And I say Amen.
Re: Oshiomhole Leads Prayer For Rochas Okorocha's Downfall In Imo by yuvisan: 2:55pm On Dec 22, 2018
No , that is a very wrong conclusion. Gov. Okorocha is no longer of APC FAMILY.
HIS ACTIONS ARE NOWHERE PROGRESSIVE. THANKS BE TO GOD THAT GOC.OSHIOMOHLE TACKLED HIM HEADLONG AND SUCCEEDED.
FOR APC TO WIN IMO STATE, IT SURELY HAS TO DISTANCE ITSELF FROM THE MISDEEDS OF OKOROCHA WHO WAS EVEN WARNED
BY THE BISHOP NOT TO IMPOSE HIS SON- IN - LAW , TO NO AVAIL.
IT IS ALREADY A BIG VICTORY FOR APC IN IMO , BECAUSE THEY DID THE BIDDING OF THE CATHOLIC BISHOP OF OWERRI.
APC EVEN APOLOGISED TO THE HOLY BISHOP AND GOT HIS BLESSING .
SO , THEREFORE, IMO WILL SURELY FOLLOW NIGERIA TO THE # NEXT LEVEL, TO THE #BETTER AND BEST LEVELS.
OSHIOMOHLE IS ALIGNED WITH THE WISH OF THE PEOPLE. SO, VICTORY, VICTORY, VICTORY ALL THE WAY.
Re: Oshiomhole Leads Prayer For Rochas Okorocha's Downfall In Imo by Tundeobama(m): 3:01pm On Dec 22, 2018
2gbasky22:
By implication they are praying for APC downfall in that IMO State and Nationally.

we'reyired of this APsh*t is this country.... Removing these bigots is a collective effective we must not shy away from.

Get ATIKUlated and let's join have get Nigeria Working Again
Pdp never again wasted 16years nothing to show for it.if Apc tire us 2023 we change party we not going back to failure party
Re: Oshiomhole Leads Prayer For Rochas Okorocha's Downfall In Imo by yuvisan: 3:03pm On Dec 22, 2018
ALL THE ENEMIES OF PROGRESS IN NIGERIA, NO MATTER UNDER WHAT PLATFORM OR PARTY WILL BE DEALT WITH EVENTUALLY.

IT MAY TAKE TIME, BUT THAT IS THE MESSAGE OF THE # NEXT LEVEL.

THINGS HAVE CHANGED FOR OKOROCHA NOW. THAT IS CHANGE FOR HIM.

AT LEAST ,HE IS NO LONGER MASQUERADING AS A PMB LOYALIST . BUT HAS UNMASKED HIMSELF AS A SELFISH , GREEDY MAN.

IMO PEOPLE ARE HAPPY WITH THE DEVELOPMENTS . OSHO BABA IS CARRIED SHOULDER HIGH AND

HIS VICTORY IS ASSURED THROUGH JESUS CHRIST OUR LORD . AMEN
Re: Oshiomhole Leads Prayer For Rochas Okorocha's Downfall In Imo by sandra50(f): 3:57pm On Dec 22, 2018
This news brings joy to my heart..waiting for tinubu's downfall too.
Re: Oshiomhole Leads Prayer For Rochas Okorocha's Downfall In Imo by Nwaide01: 4:26pm On Dec 22, 2018
Unbelievable vampires also pray! wow pope must hear this.
Re: Oshiomhole Leads Prayer For Rochas Okorocha's Downfall In Imo by adelacuna(m): 4:42pm On Dec 22, 2018
Nigerian politics makes me sick just because Okorocha is no longer in their camp he is automatically a bad person, I won't be surprised if EFCC says he has a case to answer tomorrow.
Re: Oshiomhole Leads Prayer For Rochas Okorocha's Downfall In Imo by Hassan88(m): 5:00pm On Dec 22, 2018
Racoon:
Raising brooms up in prayer? And to which God/gods is Oshiomole praying to
"The prayers of a wicked man is an abomination before the Lord."
Allow the Lord speak for Himself
Re: Oshiomhole Leads Prayer For Rochas Okorocha's Downfall In Imo by Iskra: 5:54pm On Dec 22, 2018
Please I am not a cartoonist or illustrator but someone should please help us with a very befitting cartoon of the corruption time machine called President Buhari at the head of the line with babachir the grasscutter aka who is the presidency, ganduje the saint to deliver 5million votes in Kano aka gandollar and hope uzodinma the thieving contractor aka best thing to happen to imo state...the corruption list continues
Re: Oshiomhole Leads Prayer For Rochas Okorocha's Downfall In Imo by Nobody: 7:12pm On Dec 22, 2018
this is devil in the church
Re: Oshiomhole Leads Prayer For Rochas Okorocha's Downfall In Imo by 0monnak0da: 7:47pm On Dec 22, 2018
technicallyrich:

i cover myself and family with the blood of jesus.
If ogun is that powerful then he should liberate an average oyoroba man from slavery
Blood of Jesus will not help you. It will not even help Jesus.

Ogun will bleed you
Re: Oshiomhole Leads Prayer For Rochas Okorocha's Downfall In Imo by Octofirm: 9:39pm On Dec 22, 2018
"A house divided against itself can not stand"!

Hope you are not dividing your house of cash against yourself grin becos.

20 BRAND AMBASSADORS are needed for sales promo in Abuja. Product: MAMBA ENERGY DRINK non alcoholic beverage, with basic salary of #25k & #500 incentives for meeting daily target. If interested please call or Whatsapp: 09073377469.
Re: Oshiomhole Leads Prayer For Rochas Okorocha's Downfall In Imo by Champele(m): 10:48pm On Dec 22, 2018
True. Okorocha is a crook
Re: Oshiomhole Leads Prayer For Rochas Okorocha's Downfall In Imo by DrMuzungu(m): 11:08pm On Dec 22, 2018
Roachas is done.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Miyetti Allah: South-West Governors Hiding Igboho From Security Operatives / Saraki Receives Made-in-nigeria Trendy Outfits As Gift (Photos) / Let Senate Sit While Saraki Faces His Trial – CCT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.