Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,720 members, 7,809,732 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:04 PM

Bukola Thief, Saraki Thief’ — Oshiomhole Leads Anti-saraki Song At APC Rally - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bukola Thief, Saraki Thief’ — Oshiomhole Leads Anti-saraki Song At APC Rally (29346 Views)

Oshiomhole Leads Rally With Shouts Of "Jagaban" (Video) / Oshiomhole Leads Road Walk For Tinubu, Other APC Candidates In Auchi (Video) / Oshiomhole Leads Prayer For Rochas Okorocha's Downfall In Imo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bukola Thief, Saraki Thief’ — Oshiomhole Leads Anti-saraki Song At APC Rally by happney65: 8:56am On Jan 17, 2019
"Adams Oshiomhole, National Chairman of the All Progressives Congress (APC), on Wednesday led a song filled with chants of ‘thief’ against Senate President Bukola Saraki, who was a member of his party until July 2018 when he defected to the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).

During his speech at the APC presidential rally in Lokoja, capital of Kogi State, Oshiomhole appeared to be set on a lengthy dig at Atiku, only for him to switch to Saraki in a flash.

“I challenge Atiku Abubakar, the candidate of PDP. We will publish the record. In his election in 20011, Atiku lost in Adamawa; he lost all the three senatorial seats,” he began, before going on to explain how three senators lost an election in 2015 only for Atiku to insist otherwise.

“President Obasanjo called me; I was in Labour; I was the real opposition. And he said, ‘listen, now listen, o ti to (it is enough)… ole, ole (theft, theft) will kill you. My own comrade, I need you to say… because when they talk of rigging and manipulation, they are the sustenance of rigging.

“One of the losers wrote a congratulatory letter to the man who won, but because Atiku felt, how can he be Vice-President and he lost his own state, he paid N100 million each to those who won for them to accept defeat. That is how those who lost, they smuggled them into victory; those who won, they paid them to accept defeat.

“Is that a man who will speak of honesty? Is that a man who can speak to integrity? Is that a man who can speak to character?

“Atiku wants to become Chairman of INEC, his Vice President wants to become Inspector General of Police. Their campaign Director-General is the man who presided over the liquidation of Societe Generale Bank after they had collected the deposits of very poor people. Bukola Saraki.”

At this point the crowd chanted ole (thief).

Oshiomhole joined in, saying: “Bukola Saraki, ole (thief)."

Oshiomhole then broke into a song during which he chants “Bukola Saraki” and the crowd respond with "ole" (thief).

At some point, he mixed it with “PDP”, to which the crowd also responded with “ole” (thief)"

http://saharareporters.com/2019/01/17/%E2%80%98bukola-thief-saraki-thief%E2%80%99-%E2%80%94-oshiomhole-leads-anti-saraki-song-apc-rally

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bukola Thief, Saraki Thief’ — Oshiomhole Leads Anti-saraki Song At APC Rally by chieftroller003: 9:08am On Jan 17, 2019
shocked
Re: Bukola Thief, Saraki Thief’ — Oshiomhole Leads Anti-saraki Song At APC Rally by Shikini: 9:12am On Jan 17, 2019
Nonsense Oshiomole

See the original thieves here

190 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Bukola Thief, Saraki Thief’ — Oshiomhole Leads Anti-saraki Song At APC Rally by Shikini: 9:17am On Jan 17, 2019
More

75 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bukola Thief, Saraki Thief’ — Oshiomhole Leads Anti-saraki Song At APC Rally by bunmioguns(m): 9:24am On Jan 17, 2019
Space booked
Re: Bukola Thief, Saraki Thief’ — Oshiomhole Leads Anti-saraki Song At APC Rally by b0rn2fuck(m): 9:25am On Jan 17, 2019
Osho baba violence way of campaigning

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bukola Thief, Saraki Thief’ — Oshiomhole Leads Anti-saraki Song At APC Rally by Racoon(m): 9:25am On Jan 17, 2019
Oshiomole just keep on displaying his stupidity everyday.

104 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Bukola Thief, Saraki Thief’ — Oshiomhole Leads Anti-saraki Song At APC Rally by abdulazeez1002(m): 9:25am On Jan 17, 2019
:ojj
Re: Bukola Thief, Saraki Thief’ — Oshiomhole Leads Anti-saraki Song At APC Rally by AreaFada2: 9:26am On Jan 17, 2019
Oshiomhole the chief thief and agbero dey call another person thief. grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

9ja na comedy central.

100 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Bukola Thief, Saraki Thief’ — Oshiomhole Leads Anti-saraki Song At APC Rally by Oloripelebe: 9:26am On Jan 17, 2019
This oshiomole is very useless

66 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Bukola Thief, Saraki Thief’ — Oshiomhole Leads Anti-saraki Song At APC Rally by Mopolchi: 9:26am On Jan 17, 2019
PDP go still win APC. Osho M Olee

63 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Bukola Thief, Saraki Thief’ — Oshiomhole Leads Anti-saraki Song At APC Rally by Ruddyman(m): 9:27am On Jan 17, 2019
Petty

---------------DO YOU NEED ANY OF THESE?

- Do You Need a website or blog for your ideas, project OR business big or small?
A Website that will be

- Simply, clean, responsive, secured with SSL , Search engine optimized, CTA's, Newsletter sign-ups and others

- Or You want to optimize your existing website/blog for search engine and rank for certain keywords?

- Or You want One on One training on how to build websites using ( HTML, CSS, JS ) + WordPress using real-life projects ( Weekends / Lagos )?

Then chat me up on 08095966698 let's talk requirement, cost and i will show you samples
Re: Bukola Thief, Saraki Thief’ — Oshiomhole Leads Anti-saraki Song At APC Rally by Jowanson: 9:27am On Jan 17, 2019
happney65:
"Adams Oshiomhole, National Chairman of the All Progressives Congress (APC), on Wednesday led a song filled with chants of ‘thief’ against Senate President Bukola Saraki, who was a member of his party until July 2018 when he defected to the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).

During his speech at the APC presidential rally in Lokoja, capital of Kogi State, Oshiomhole appeared to be set on a lengthy dig at Atiku, only for him to switch to Saraki in a flash.

“I challenge Atiku Abubakar, the candidate of PDP. We will publish the record. In his election in 20011, Atiku lost in Adamawa; he lost all the three senatorial seats,” he began, before going on to explain how three senators lost an election in 2015 only for Atiku to insist otherwise.

“President Obasanjo called me; I was in Labour; I was the real opposition. And he said, ‘listen, now listen, o ti to (it is enough)… ole, ole (theft, theft) will kill you. My own comrade, I need you to say… because when they talk of rigging and manipulation, they are the sustenance of rigging.

“One of the losers wrote a congratulatory letter to the man who won, but because Atiku felt, how can he be Vice-President and he lost his own state, he paid N100 million each to those who won for them to accept defeat. That is how those who lost, they smuggled them into victory; those who won, they paid them to accept defeat.

“Is that a man who will speak of honesty? Is that a man who can speak to integrity? Is that a man who can speak to character?

“Atiku wants to become Chairman of INEC, his Vice President wants to become Inspector General of Police. Their campaign Director-General is the man who presided over the liquidation of Societe Generale Bank after they had collected the deposits of very poor people. Bukola Saraki.”

At this point the crowd chanted ole (thief).

Oshiomhole joined in, saying: “Bukola Saraki, ole (thief)."

Oshiomhole then broke into a song during which he chants “Bukola Saraki” and the crowd respond with "ole" (thief).

At some point, he mixed it with “PDP”, to which the crowd also responded with “ole” (thief)"

http://saharareporters.com/2019/01/17/%E2%80%98bukola-thief-saraki-thief%E2%80%99-%E2%80%94-oshiomhole-leads-anti-saraki-song-apc-rally

APC and those believing it are all hypocrites!

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bukola Thief, Saraki Thief’ — Oshiomhole Leads Anti-saraki Song At APC Rally by tetralogyfallot(m): 9:27am On Jan 17, 2019
Good morning my fellow nairalanders.
Re: Bukola Thief, Saraki Thief’ — Oshiomhole Leads Anti-saraki Song At APC Rally by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:28am On Jan 17, 2019
One of the losers wrote a congratulatory letter to the man who won, but because Atiku felt, how can he be Vice-President and he lost his own state, he paid N100 million each to those who won for them to accept defeat. That is how those who lost, they smuggled them into victory; those who won, they paid them to accept defeat.
Can you just imagine!
Party of CRIMINALS being supported by thieves.
PDP IN NIGERIA AGAIN

12 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Bukola Thief, Saraki Thief’ — Oshiomhole Leads Anti-saraki Song At APC Rally by fasho01(m): 9:28am On Jan 17, 2019
This ugly garrulous orangutan with his annoying political tactics

He'll be responsible for their epic loss with all this his unnecessary utterances

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bukola Thief, Saraki Thief’ — Oshiomhole Leads Anti-saraki Song At APC Rally by Whothecapfits: 9:29am On Jan 17, 2019
ok
Re: Bukola Thief, Saraki Thief’ — Oshiomhole Leads Anti-saraki Song At APC Rally by ehinmowo: 9:29am On Jan 17, 2019
I know that if I vote for either Atiku or Buhari, I will look back and have great regrets seeing the demon I would brought upon people of Nigeria. I can't withhold my franchise either. because one day, God will ask me what I did abt the situation.

Hence jejely vote for one of the younger fellows. So that I will know that my hands are clean from the blood of Nigerians and decimations that will follow 2019 elections.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bukola Thief, Saraki Thief’ — Oshiomhole Leads Anti-saraki Song At APC Rally by tetralogyfallot(m): 9:29am On Jan 17, 2019
Kettle calling pot black

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bukola Thief, Saraki Thief’ — Oshiomhole Leads Anti-saraki Song At APC Rally by BB9ja007: 9:29am On Jan 17, 2019
We done suppose upgrade pass this kind of campaign

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bukola Thief, Saraki Thief’ — Oshiomhole Leads Anti-saraki Song At APC Rally by Naijawebmaster: 9:30am On Jan 17, 2019
cool
Re: Bukola Thief, Saraki Thief’ — Oshiomhole Leads Anti-saraki Song At APC Rally by Nobody: 9:31am On Jan 17, 2019
Shikini:
More

3 Likes

Re: Bukola Thief, Saraki Thief’ — Oshiomhole Leads Anti-saraki Song At APC Rally by ransome001(m): 9:32am On Jan 17, 2019
lies..............he is a loser.........APC has subjeccted us to hardship..............Oshimole is an old fool

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bukola Thief, Saraki Thief’ — Oshiomhole Leads Anti-saraki Song At APC Rally by Olukat(m): 9:33am On Jan 17, 2019
angry That's the project/leadership APC wants provide in the next 4years...insults angry angry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bukola Thief, Saraki Thief’ — Oshiomhole Leads Anti-saraki Song At APC Rally by sammyj: 9:33am On Jan 17, 2019
shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Bukola Thief, Saraki Thief’ — Oshiomhole Leads Anti-saraki Song At APC Rally by Olalan(m): 9:33am On Jan 17, 2019
Oshomole should act maturely.........

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bukola Thief, Saraki Thief’ — Oshiomhole Leads Anti-saraki Song At APC Rally by Nobody: 9:34am On Jan 17, 2019
Oya Feb 16 com n pass. Ds mata don tire me

2 Likes

Re: Bukola Thief, Saraki Thief’ — Oshiomhole Leads Anti-saraki Song At APC Rally by Nobody: 9:34am On Jan 17, 2019
y are all thiebves
Re: Bukola Thief, Saraki Thief’ — Oshiomhole Leads Anti-saraki Song At APC Rally by Originality007: 9:34am On Jan 17, 2019
undecided who take oshiomole serious? same Man that call Omisore a Murderer is the same man that went to same omisore just few days later and prostrate for him for Vote

6 Likes

Re: Bukola Thief, Saraki Thief’ — Oshiomhole Leads Anti-saraki Song At APC Rally by Mitchewww(m): 9:36am On Jan 17, 2019
This kind of songs are hate speech.

This is what you get when you have no achievement to campaign with.

11 Likes

Re: Bukola Thief, Saraki Thief’ — Oshiomhole Leads Anti-saraki Song At APC Rally by Fecodear(f): 9:36am On Jan 17, 2019
If na PDP now, dem go talk say na hate speech. This is Nigeria

17 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

House Of Reps Approves Devolution Of Powers To States / Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ugwan In Kajuru, Kaduna, Kill Many (Graphic) / Lagos PPRO To Rufai: I Don't Want To Believe You Spread Fake News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.