Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:08 AM

E-money Buys 2019 Rolls Royce Phantom. Daddy Freeze, Fans React - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / E-money Buys 2019 Rolls Royce Phantom. Daddy Freeze, Fans React (80516 Views)

D'banj Buys 2019 Rolls Royce Wraith To Celebrate His 39th Birthday (Photo) / DJ Cuppy's 2019 Rolls-Royce Phantom VIII:A Review Of The Most Luxurious Sedan / E-Money Buys Rolls-Royce For His Wife, Juliet Okonkwo As Christmas Gift (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: E-money Buys 2019 Rolls Royce Phantom. Daddy Freeze, Fans React by Nobody: 4:16pm On Dec 22, 2018
sommyboi:

A little research will let you understand that "what is sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander" was the earlier form of that proverb. �

I am happy I made someone to make a little research.

1 Like

Re: E-money Buys 2019 Rolls Royce Phantom. Daddy Freeze, Fans React by starz100: 4:20pm On Dec 22, 2018
Show show for the gallery. Which roads will all this be driven, don't tell me it is on this our dilapidated roads

And for how long .
Re: E-money Buys 2019 Rolls Royce Phantom. Daddy Freeze, Fans React by MrPRevailer(m): 4:47pm On Dec 22, 2018
Emma1Oj:
No need for names calling bro. Just go carry your own drugs let's see how successful you will be! Instead of you to pray for God to bless your hustle, you dey here dey call success drug baron.

He is a hypocrite and pagan in disguise.
He wants us to stop paying Tithe, stop celebrating Christmas (let pagans celebrate it instead), dressing our children modestly (pedophile), stop going to church.

A man that also said "It's not necessary to believe in Jesus to make Heaven".
Re: E-money Buys 2019 Rolls Royce Phantom. Daddy Freeze, Fans React by segun9651(m): 4:51pm On Dec 22, 2018
my own is coming soon
just ma sun
Re: E-money Buys 2019 Rolls Royce Phantom. Daddy Freeze, Fans React by Nobody: 5:17pm On Dec 22, 2018
4ckTOTO:

dude, this is why naija will never go forward. i dont need to have an enticing name for you to take me serious. man i make nothing less than a million naira daily. no be mouth.

Bros, u go show working?
Re: E-money Buys 2019 Rolls Royce Phantom. Daddy Freeze, Fans React by babatrigga(m): 5:28pm On Dec 22, 2018
E no concern me grin

What Did You Do With Our Money? - VP Osibanjo Questions Governors

https://www.basenaija.com/2018/12/what-did-you-do-with-our-money-vp.html
Re: E-money Buys 2019 Rolls Royce Phantom. Daddy Freeze, Fans React by stevnwigw1: 5:29pm On Dec 22, 2018
don't envy guy is living his destiny
Re: E-money Buys 2019 Rolls Royce Phantom. Daddy Freeze, Fans React by Offpoint: 5:50pm On Dec 22, 2018
AdsenseSnow:
grin choi I am blessed this Xmas cool I'm buying my own rose cheesy next year wink Abeg guys come join me in this popcorn feast

We now have a verified Nigerian 94 dollars Adsense for sale
I think dey don block your scamming account you don open another one? continue until thunder go rain on you
Re: E-money Buys 2019 Rolls Royce Phantom. Daddy Freeze, Fans React by toprealman: 5:53pm On Dec 22, 2018
I can now confirm that Freeze is actually empty inside.
Re: E-money Buys 2019 Rolls Royce Phantom. Daddy Freeze, Fans React by MYGRATEskillz(m): 5:59pm On Dec 22, 2018
Show off...
Re: E-money Buys 2019 Rolls Royce Phantom. Daddy Freeze, Fans React by Nobody: 6:15pm On Dec 22, 2018
ifeanyi83:
I'm sure Daddy Freeze's reaction would have been different if it was a Pastor.

Because a pastor has no business owning this piece of worldly, vainglorious extravagance! Leave worldly things to worldly people and preach the darn Gospel - win souls for Jesus - that's a pastor's darn calling! Leave Gucci, Versace, Rolls Royce, Moet, Gulfstream, flash, pizzazz, for those who do sinful things to acquire them just to show off! It's not a necessity. It's a luxury! Luxury isn't for need, it's for SHOW OFF! Gosh. It's disgusting to even imagine so-called pastors pining for these things of things!
Re: E-money Buys 2019 Rolls Royce Phantom. Daddy Freeze, Fans React by MondayOsunbor(m): 6:39pm On Dec 22, 2018
i tap into e money blessing in jesus name
Re: E-money Buys 2019 Rolls Royce Phantom. Daddy Freeze, Fans React by Nobody: 6:53pm On Dec 22, 2018
Jlow2:
igbo boys no gree oh, dis buhari regime no dey affect dem oh

When your money is extracted from the global economy, Buhari will be too small to cause financial headache for you.

The Internet is the antichrist itself. It's too demonic. The way it has shrunk the entire world and the entire money in the world into the small screen in front of you is unimaginable. Believe it or not. If you know the extent of possibilities that are hidden within this your mobile device and data that you're fooling around with, you will die of shock.

Like numerous others (Igbo o, Yoruba o, South South o, even Abokki o), na this same Internet empower E-Money. The more you look, the less you see.
Re: E-money Buys 2019 Rolls Royce Phantom. Daddy Freeze, Fans React by Nobody: 6:58pm On Dec 22, 2018
miltonchux:

You are so engrossed with poverty and can not think straight. E-money is into shipping and handles full bulk cargo to lots of blue chips companies. While won't he make it so big. Think and get rich, rather than carrying fake rumours.

Shut up, please.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: E-money Buys 2019 Rolls Royce Phantom. Daddy Freeze, Fans React by wonlasewonimi: 7:05pm On Dec 22, 2018
MondayOsunbor:
i tap into e money blessing in jesus name

Keep tapping into unknown source of income... Do you know how many gstrings have been used for that car to be on the road?
Re: E-money Buys 2019 Rolls Royce Phantom. Daddy Freeze, Fans React by babzo(m): 7:07pm On Dec 22, 2018
CheapDataGuy:
Vanity upon vanity

What's the use if there are still people around him who can't afford a square meal

Only one man was given the job to save the world and its not e money.
If what you are saying is that there are many people around him who cant afford a car, thats another thing (even then thats their problem not his)
Anyone with 2 hands, 2 legs and who runs from the road when he sees a car coming should be slapped doubly if he cant feed himself.
If Lagos or PH or Abuja is not working for you and you cant even feed, go back to the village and eat until you figure out yourself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: E-money Buys 2019 Rolls Royce Phantom. Daddy Freeze, Fans React by festsamuel(m): 7:08pm On Dec 22, 2018
chi ..money is good, hu say u no go make
get a nice and chip web hosting service with us. check my siggy
Re: E-money Buys 2019 Rolls Royce Phantom. Daddy Freeze, Fans React by MannieA(f): 7:21pm On Dec 22, 2018
1234IKECHhukwu:
Believe me if u don't money in this life u re finished.

yes,But still everybody cannot be rich
Re: E-money Buys 2019 Rolls Royce Phantom. Daddy Freeze, Fans React by MannieA(f): 7:23pm On Dec 22, 2018
Valerie47:
E-money is a ritualist, one runz girl was organized to f.uck him when he came to Owerri and she confirmed he is a ritualist.

how true is this claim.
Re: E-money Buys 2019 Rolls Royce Phantom. Daddy Freeze, Fans React by Starks: 8:02pm On Dec 22, 2018
this guy can do better in using his money to solve human problem. he can go into production, technology or support genius ideas they are many in Nigeria haba! just spending money like a dump fool, anyways ibotic money miss road type, not my type ...just passing hisss.
Re: E-money Buys 2019 Rolls Royce Phantom. Daddy Freeze, Fans React by Burgerlomo: 8:12pm On Dec 22, 2018
More blessings cool
Re: E-money Buys 2019 Rolls Royce Phantom. Daddy Freeze, Fans React by ufuosco: 8:19pm On Dec 22, 2018
Oluwa Pls bless my hustle...
Re: E-money Buys 2019 Rolls Royce Phantom. Daddy Freeze, Fans React by Nobody: 8:24pm On Dec 22, 2018
MannieA:

how true is this claim.
100percent true. He is occultic
Re: E-money Buys 2019 Rolls Royce Phantom. Daddy Freeze, Fans React by sirejoe(m): 8:24pm On Dec 22, 2018
tendingNews:
Just barely a week after buying Rolls-Royce Phantom for his pretty wife, Juliet Okonkwo, E-money has bought his own 2019 Rolls Royce Phantom.

Sharing photos of the new car, E-money wrote:

"What's good for the Goose is good for the Gander ���
Double Blessings. #itistoolatetofail #wearetooloadedtobeempty #wehavegonetoofarwecantfailnomore" hmmm Na wa o. After they will say yahoo and rituals Every where.what is encouraging about this one now�. Congrats anyway

Daddy Freeze, reacting to E-money's new car wrote: "@iam_emoney1 just bought himself a time machine to travel into the future with.
-
While the rest of us are still in 2018, E Money is already in 2019, with the all new 2019 Rolls Royce Phantom. I’m definitely test driving this!"

An Instagram user, Egerekpughinaneea, reacts:

" Sir E-money abeg no vex oooh, abeg were this kind money dey from self, for this naija wey people self no dey fit see #10 use drink pure water. Chai God bless us too. Abeg I no dey jealous oooh@iam_e money�"

See Screenshots for more reactions....

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2018/12/e-money-buys-2019-rolls-royce-phantom.html?m=1
Re: E-money Buys 2019 Rolls Royce Phantom. Daddy Freeze, Fans React by Berankis: 9:40pm On Dec 22, 2018
Tundeobama:
Everytime wire me money, this guy sell cars all na show off he has posted more than 10 cars he bought this year yet his compound not upto 6 cars they there.He sells luxury cars.

Your head dey dia!
Re: E-money Buys 2019 Rolls Royce Phantom. Daddy Freeze, Fans React by ugosly(m): 9:48pm On Dec 22, 2018
you too get sense,
E_money has been in the car sales business for over 20 years now,nobody would be that prodigal with money on buying luxury cars for personal leisure in Nigeria.
Tundeobama:
Everytime wire me money, this guy sell cars all na show off he has posted more than 10 cars he bought this year yet his compound not upto 6 cars they there.He sells luxury cars.
Re: E-money Buys 2019 Rolls Royce Phantom. Daddy Freeze, Fans React by Onyi22(f): 10:19pm On Dec 22, 2018
I will buy mine soon
Re: E-money Buys 2019 Rolls Royce Phantom. Daddy Freeze, Fans React by Champele(m): 10:32pm On Dec 22, 2018
Nigerians will celebrate anybody, as long as money is involve. this is called poverty mentality.
Me: Until E-money tell us how he make his money, I will not celebrate him
Re: E-money Buys 2019 Rolls Royce Phantom. Daddy Freeze, Fans React by Jlow2: 10:58pm On Dec 22, 2018
Hedonini:

When your money is extracted from the global economy, Buhari will be too small to cause financial headache for you.

The Internet is the antichrist itself. It's too demonic. The way it has shrunk the entire world and the entire money in the world into the small screen in front of you is unimaginable. Believe it or not. If you know the extent of possibilities that are hidden within this your mobile device and data that you're fooling around with, you will die of shock.

Like numerous others (Igbo o, Yoruba o, South South o, even Abokki o), na this same Internet empower E-Money. The more you look, the less you see.

i cant die of shock , take it else wer...
Re: E-money Buys 2019 Rolls Royce Phantom. Daddy Freeze, Fans React by Kingv(m): 1:30am On Dec 23, 2018
Thanks man, but this version is equally correct "as deep drinketh the goose as the gander”

The three versions are officially recognised but the latest one is actually the 'good' version

OkaNaUbe:

We are all learning.

The correct English is "what is sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander".

No ask me why I didn't correct Emoney. He said his on Instagram.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Most Stunning Nigerian Women Over 40 Years (Photos) / Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lekki (video) / Tacha Covers Her Full Body For The First Time In New Pictures, Fans React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.