Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,724 members, 7,816,978 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

Tacha Covers Her Full Body For The First Time In New Pictures, Fans React - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tacha Covers Her Full Body For The First Time In New Pictures, Fans React (80537 Views)

Cardi B Covers Her Nose At Lagos Hotel With Heavy Security / Nude Lady Covers Her Body With Davido’s Painting (Photo) / Gifty Powers Covers Her Boobs With Her Hands (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tacha Covers Her Full Body For The First Time In New Pictures, Fans React by Gistformant: 3:59am On Oct 03, 2019
Former BBNaija Housemate, Tacha slays effortesslessly in new photos. Gistmore reports

The portharcourt first daughter shocked social media users by covering her full body for the first time, many fans were stunned and overwhelmed, praised her for dressing descent.

Gist from Gistmore : http://gistmore.com/tacha-covers-her-full-body-for-the-first-time-in-new-pictures-fans-react

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tacha Covers Her Full Body For The First Time In New Pictures, Fans React by Gistformant: 3:59am On Oct 03, 2019
See more cute photos and watch video ==> HERE

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tacha Covers Her Full Body For The First Time In New Pictures, Fans React by Gistformant: 4:01am On Oct 03, 2019
See more photos and watch video ==> HERE

1 Like

Re: Tacha Covers Her Full Body For The First Time In New Pictures, Fans React by judgementyard(m): 4:09am On Oct 03, 2019
And it'll make front page undecided
While news and updates that would have been beneficial to us are relegated to the background undecided

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tacha Covers Her Full Body For The First Time In New Pictures, Fans React by adewest1999(m): 4:19am On Oct 03, 2019
grin
Re: Tacha Covers Her Full Body For The First Time In New Pictures, Fans React by DRPAIT123(m): 4:27am On Oct 03, 2019
Simply Beauty, a handful of character will have make her utterly Lit.
She is what she is.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tacha Covers Her Full Body For The First Time In New Pictures, Fans React by cassidy1996(m): 4:46am On Oct 03, 2019
bag of rice is 23000#, have got plenty mouths to feed. I need a job.... Nairalanders I beg

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tacha Covers Her Full Body For The First Time In New Pictures, Fans React by BOOOMNAIJA: 5:12am On Oct 03, 2019
WELL PLAY cool.....SHE REASON SAY HER BODY ODOUR GO REDUCE SMALL IF SHE DRESSES LIKE THIS.

41 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tacha Covers Her Full Body For The First Time In New Pictures, Fans React by FirstSon01: 6:45am On Oct 03, 2019
I'm here just because I know this sh!t will reach FP.
I can bet my balls on it.
Re: Tacha Covers Her Full Body For The First Time In New Pictures, Fans React by Davash222(m): 6:51am On Oct 03, 2019
FirstSon01:
I'm here just because I know this sh!t will reach FP.

I can bet my balls on it.
You can’t bet what you don’t have.

13 Likes

Re: Tacha Covers Her Full Body For The First Time In New Pictures, Fans React by FirstSon01: 6:53am On Oct 03, 2019
kiss
Davash222:
You can’t bet what you don’t have.
undecided Well then I'll bet yours.

11 Likes

Re: Tacha Covers Her Full Body For The First Time In New Pictures, Fans React by tspouse(m): 6:53am On Oct 03, 2019
She's cute though

Check my signature for your bitcoin mining investment

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tacha Covers Her Full Body For The First Time In New Pictures, Fans React by Khd95(m): 6:54am On Oct 03, 2019
Maybe she thinks covering her self go conceal that body something grin
Re: Tacha Covers Her Full Body For The First Time In New Pictures, Fans React by ckmayoca: 6:57am On Oct 03, 2019
judgementyard:
And it'll make front page undecided
While news and updates that would have been beneficial to us are relegated to the background undecided

That's the trending sh*t oh. That gets more attention of jobless people since they make the majority these days.

1 Like

Re: Tacha Covers Her Full Body For The First Time In New Pictures, Fans React by Davash222(m): 6:59am On Oct 03, 2019
FirstSon01:
kiss

undecided Well then I'll bet yours.

That’s if Ronke would agree to release them to you. She’s holding onto them like her life depends on them.
Re: Tacha Covers Her Full Body For The First Time In New Pictures, Fans React by FirstSon01: 7:04am On Oct 03, 2019
Davash222:

That’s if Ronke would agree to release them to you. She’s holding onto them like her life depends on them.

Tell Ronke not to hold too tight it'll hurt.
Secondly I'm male just so you know.

1 Like

Re: Tacha Covers Her Full Body For The First Time In New Pictures, Fans React by Olamilekxy(m): 7:05am On Oct 03, 2019
don't be surprise dat some people still like tacha with all character

everybody knows dat Satan(devil )is bad and yet some people still worship him.

1 Like

Re: Tacha Covers Her Full Body For The First Time In New Pictures, Fans React by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:26am On Oct 03, 2019
Olamilekxy:
don't be surprise dat some people still like tacha with all character

everybody knows dat Satan(devil )is bad and yet some people still worship him.
E don do make we hear word.Are we suppose to hate people and condemn them or love them enough to correct snd advice them when wrong. She would work on herself no human is perfect she nor kill person so why the condemnation. Focus on yourself and work on your own flaws. Those in glass celings don't throw stones.

Tacha darling you are beautiful kiss kiss a sure hit.
Khd95:
Maybe she thinks covering her self go conceal that body something grin
It is now becoming stale
Who knows if you are also suffering from the same thing undecided but you are here on NL laughing at someone's inadequacies

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tacha Covers Her Full Body For The First Time In New Pictures, Fans React by hpymoment(f): 7:35am On Oct 03, 2019
DRPAIT123:
Simply Beauty, a handful of character will have make her utterly Lit.
She is what she is.

I'm not beautiful myself grin but i refused to accept that she's beautiful.

Have you seen that girl leg? It's filled with black marks, the stretch marks on her bossom is an eye sore. She's the most ugly girl I have ever seen that's claiming beauty.
Spit

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tacha Covers Her Full Body For The First Time In New Pictures, Fans React by Olufela30: 7:45am On Oct 03, 2019
So she has good dressing sense before abi ??.

And she was dressing like big brother house was a brotel ??

I'm not understanding this our today's youth...

2 Likes

Re: Tacha Covers Her Full Body For The First Time In New Pictures, Fans React by mercyviv(f): 7:45am On Oct 03, 2019
See how pretty she is while being decent! Maybe she's trying it out to see how it feels like. It's not so horrible Tacha and it sure won't bite!! grin
Meanwhile...
Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and exams. Visit my signature for details...

1 Like

Re: Tacha Covers Her Full Body For The First Time In New Pictures, Fans React by braveboy64(m): 7:46am On Oct 03, 2019
SO THIS NA COVER

1 Like

Re: Tacha Covers Her Full Body For The First Time In New Pictures, Fans React by naijadrivablog: 7:46am On Oct 03, 2019
Cover wetin, the bleached parts?

BTW, I still see her skin via her transparent blouse.

1 Like

Re: Tacha Covers Her Full Body For The First Time In New Pictures, Fans React by WalkerMichael(m): 7:46am On Oct 03, 2019
Them don start! We no go rest again. Even if she goes to the toilet, Bloggers would force it down our throat on FP. No Thanks to nairaland.
Re: Tacha Covers Her Full Body For The First Time In New Pictures, Fans React by enshi(m): 7:46am On Oct 03, 2019
Immorality had made this one popular

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tacha Covers Her Full Body For The First Time In New Pictures, Fans React by Freemanbobble: 7:46am On Oct 03, 2019
Okay
Re: Tacha Covers Her Full Body For The First Time In New Pictures, Fans React by abdeiz(m): 7:46am On Oct 03, 2019
Please what did she cover here
Re: Tacha Covers Her Full Body For The First Time In New Pictures, Fans React by ednut1(m): 7:46am On Oct 03, 2019
Even did make up for the burnt bolle cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lekki (video) / Most Stunning Nigerian Women Over 40 Years (Photos) / Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.