Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,488 members, 7,812,516 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:36 PM

A True Nationalist! A Diatribalized Nigerian! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A True Nationalist! A Diatribalized Nigerian! (2231 Views)

Zik: A Genuine Nationalist Or A Fraud. / Hail The Nationalist Gen Murtala: See Pictures Of His Tragic Death,the Car And . / El-rufai: A Nationalist Or Hypocrite? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A True Nationalist! A Diatribalized Nigerian! by becomrich3: 2:11am On Aug 06, 2010
Now assume Obasanjo dies, God forbid. Is it the Airport(invisible) in Abeokuta that they did built that they would name after him or the stadium(Invisible) they did not built in Abeokuta that they would name after Obasanjo. They never built any, and they would have nothing to name after obasanjo. Abuja airport have been taken by Azikiwi.

Well They may name Yobe airport after Obasanjo? It sound funny, but it is not a joke.  While for Bankole they would name Jigawa airport after him?

Where is Gbenga daniel going to get the money from. Sell the people. Bankole is fighting over bridge O ma se O. Oluwa mi o.

Yoruba Ronu.
Re: A True Nationalist! A Diatribalized Nigerian! by becomrich3: 2:41am On Aug 06, 2010
now
Re: A True Nationalist! A Diatribalized Nigerian! by rethink: 8:44am On Aug 06, 2010
@becomerich

Typical of the tribal Bigots

A man that is put in office stops being a yoruba Igbo, Hausa man when he gets to the presidency. He is the Commander in chief of the Armed forces of Nigeria. This is why Obj is very much hated amongst the Parasitic ELITE of his tribe.

Obj dealt mercilessly with "Yoruba". He used theives to get thieves. He dealt ruthlessly with his house hold, that there was a time it got so muddy that Obj was said to have shouted thief on his son openly. I was not surprised when his son claimed he slept with his wife. The fight of corruption is a bitter one be ready to loose alot even your life.
Re: A True Nationalist! A Diatribalized Nigerian! by rethink: 8:52am On Aug 06, 2010
@aloyemeka

I guess OP meant to say detribalized and not diatribalized.

Anyway: OAM4J, do you think Obasanjo would have bombed Egbaland the way he sent troops to bomb Ijaws living quietly in Odi village?. Detribalized Nigerian ko, Obasanjo ni.

Keep deceiveing yourself

The military is the soverign of Nigeria when you attack a single soldier you attack Nigeria. There have been attacks on the army where their bodies were dragged on the streets in benue, The army retaliated killing all men in that community.When army and police fight people are happy but when army and civilians fight It becomes the issue of the president.

Ife and modakeke how many soldiers were killed? the fight was between 2 groups nobody was fighting the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Re: A True Nationalist! A Diatribalized Nigerian! by Abagworo(m): 12:48pm On Aug 06, 2010
i would have actually believed that if he did not move the oil economy from niger delta to lagos,if he did not order the massacre of innocent odi citizens,if he did not utter with his own mouth that rivers state was created to destabilize igbos etc.etc.etc.He might have however been selfish and not pro-yoruba.
Re: A True Nationalist! A Diatribalized Nigerian! by becomrich3: 11:06pm On Aug 06, 2010
tribal what, then what are you. extreme tribalist? If what I said is wrong, then you are a child of the devil. you are evil and satanic.

How can I be tribalist when I ask we make the north majority to avoid a civil war?
How can I be tribalist when I said we should give the north 70% of the oil?
How can I be tribalist when I said we can go to the United nation and share the oil revenue with the North?
How can I be tribalist , when I said we save the city of abuja from war.
Do tribalist do this things. ?

Now good nation and president plan for the dead of thier president, so what are you going to name in ogun state after sonekan or Obasanjo, is it the airport or stadium that the federal government never built in Ogun state. Well I assume since they are not from your tribal they deserve PUBLIC TOILET. Dont be shock when they name PUBLIC TOILET AFTER OBASANJO AND SONEKAN in Ogun state. The federal government of Nigeria refuse to name an airport after Awolowo, while they name airport after people who have made little or no contribution to nigeria history. We Yorubas demand that the federal govt build a brand new international airport in Akure( along Ondo and akure road) and name it Obafemi Awolowo international airport. The land would be given free to the federal govt .

Iyabo je tuwo, baba re ni a so. Oluremi O obirrin bi Okuri.she fought in front of Dodan barrack. Bankole wa di bankota. Omo catapillar di bicycle. Do you know what it means to call someone catapillar. Akika. Omo ni o ba jo ni.  Do we send lipstick to members of the house and senate. When Quebec sent people they send Gilles Duceppe,Michel Gauthier ,Lucien Bouchard. This is how politics is played. If you want to speak grammer go back home.
Ta ni e fi jo, se awolowo ni, abi akintola , abi bola ige , abi ahmadu bello, abi aminu kano ni. e ronu.
Re: A True Nationalist! A Diatribalized Nigerian! by oderemo(m): 11:15pm On Aug 06, 2010
becomrerich,
try something else like Bacardi ice or Jamaica rum instead of that cheap stuff.
Re: A True Nationalist! A Diatribalized Nigerian! by becomrich3: 9:45am On Aug 07, 2010
ode remo, let me tell you a secret about me. I come from two royal homes in Yorubaland. on both of my father and mother. Even my grand mother, who gave birth to my own mother was made a king(Regent) when I was young because we were all less than 10 years old.

By virtue of both of my father and mother birth according to nigeria laws, which are three, civil law, customary and sharia in the north. The customary law says royal  homes own the land. Base on this law, by calling nigeria I can really give you a land the size of an airport in a portion of yorubaland.
it sound funny, but that is nigeria law. different from what you have abroad.
Re: A True Nationalist! A Diatribalized Nigerian! by rethink: 12:45pm On Aug 07, 2010
@becomrich

You should pull your head out of your a.5s, s and start talking to us normally because I think your as5shole is choking your neck and no oxygen to your brains.

@Abagworo

The oil Economy started moving when the locals teamed up with the Generals and started attacking the oil companies. The kind of intel and logistic those guys get it is only the military Intelligence can give.

On the military Issue that is a different issue he never ordered any strike on any Village. If you carry a gun, wore a helmet and a green uniform trained in the bushes to defend the sovereignty of those that pay the taxes that feeds you the soldier only for that same civillian polpulation to KILL THE SOLDIER. THE SOLDIER WAS TRAINED TO DODGE AND SHOOT BULLETS ON THE BEHALF THE CITIZEN.

THE SOLDIER IS TO SHOOT WHEN FIRED UPON YOU DONT NEED A WRITTEN ORDER. SOME OF THE SOLDIERS HAVE EXPERIENCED WAR FOR YEARS AND SURVIVED ONLY TO BE KILLED BY CIVILLIANS.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What we did not know about Buhari / Jonathan Orders Special Security Training For Crowd Control / Scooping Petrol: Fire Service Cautions Against It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.