Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,826 members, 7,813,723 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:03 PM

Tragedy As FAAN Staff Collapses And Dies At Lagos Airport (Photos) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Tragedy As FAAN Staff Collapses And Dies At Lagos Airport (Photos) (34496 Views)

Man Collapses And Dies While Purchasing Fuel In Oyo / Doctor Collapses And Dies While On Duty In Benin Hospital. Photos / Man Collapses And Dies In Lagos Island In Broad Day Light (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tragedy As FAAN Staff Collapses And Dies At Lagos Airport (Photos) by contigiency(m): 3:44pm On Dec 22, 2018
This is sad. may his soul rest in peace, Amen.
Re: Tragedy As FAAN Staff Collapses And Dies At Lagos Airport (Photos) by Jeezuzpick(m): 3:45pm On Dec 22, 2018
Gistvic:
shocked

See more photos>>>> https://www.gistvic.com/2018/12/staff-slumps-dies-at-lagos-airport.html

Biko, bia,

Why would anybody like to see pictures of a dead man?
Re: Tragedy As FAAN Staff Collapses And Dies At Lagos Airport (Photos) by Mizwisdom(f): 3:45pm On Dec 22, 2018
EVILFOREST:
What's his MEDICAL HISTORY like...??
RIP
If ASO ROCK clinic can't boast of medications and syringes , is it the one at the AIRPORT that will be proud of such...??
So pathetic in a country with no room for emergency preparedness

Blaming country for every death case? So who causes the death of people in Europe? wink

RIP bro
Re: Tragedy As FAAN Staff Collapses And Dies At Lagos Airport (Photos) by Oweku: 3:49pm On Dec 22, 2018
cry

Remember you can earn money as u browsing on nairaland... Just install a browser that pays you for browsing... Its free

Just click on my signature below..
Re: Tragedy As FAAN Staff Collapses And Dies At Lagos Airport (Photos) by DonDraper66: 3:50pm On Dec 22, 2018
Griezwoman:
A staff of the Federal Airports Authority of Nigeria (FAAN) slumped and died, this morning, at the Lagos airport.

According to eyewitness reports, the deceased hit his head against the floor during the fall and some travellers who were medical experts, tried resuscitating for over 5 minutes, but eventually lost him.

It was gathered that it took another 30 minutes for the airport’s emergency ambulance to show up.

See more:
https://zenithnaija.com/tragedy-as-staff-collapses-and-dies-at-lagos-airport-photo/
R.I.P
Re: Tragedy As FAAN Staff Collapses And Dies At Lagos Airport (Photos) by Dearlord(m): 3:51pm On Dec 22, 2018
Someone knows the mystery behind this falling and dying.
Re: Tragedy As FAAN Staff Collapses And Dies At Lagos Airport (Photos) by osazeeblue01: 3:51pm On Dec 22, 2018
RIP to the dead. Is so painful that the government don't care about the people they are governing.
Re: Tragedy As FAAN Staff Collapses And Dies At Lagos Airport (Photos) by Pat081: 3:54pm On Dec 22, 2018
DrObum:
30mins for ambulance to show up?

Which way Naija?
very useless people but if it hv to be one of dos useless people on top dey will show up in 2mins oooi

1 Like

Re: Tragedy As FAAN Staff Collapses And Dies At Lagos Airport (Photos) by YaksonFCA(m): 3:54pm On Dec 22, 2018
RIP
Re: Tragedy As FAAN Staff Collapses And Dies At Lagos Airport (Photos) by berrystunn(m): 3:54pm On Dec 22, 2018
OgogoroFreak:
What has he been feeding on?

Hardship
Re: Tragedy As FAAN Staff Collapses And Dies At Lagos Airport (Photos) by OyiboOyibo(m): 3:57pm On Dec 22, 2018
lonelytraveller:
just got deported. xmas in 3 days and i dont have a dime. cant access my accounts till after xmas. i need a loan of 20k to enable me buy fuel abeg. guyman cannot come and die of heat here. asus i5 laptop as collateral. any good-hearted Nigerian that wants to use the money and bless me is welcome also. help a bro abeg

sell the laptop and stop disgracing Nigerian youths

3 Likes

Re: Tragedy As FAAN Staff Collapses And Dies At Lagos Airport (Photos) by Nwaide01: 4:01pm On Dec 22, 2018
Eya RIP
Re: Tragedy As FAAN Staff Collapses And Dies At Lagos Airport (Photos) by Nobody: 4:02pm On Dec 22, 2018
Mizwisdom:

Blaming country for every death case? So who causes the death of people in Europe? wink

RIP bro
Did you read where they said , it took the AIRPORT AMBULANCE 30mins to arrive..??

1 Like

Re: Tragedy As FAAN Staff Collapses And Dies At Lagos Airport (Photos) by Mizwisdom(f): 4:09pm On Dec 22, 2018
EVILFOREST:

Did you read where they said , it took the AIRPORT AMBULANCE 30mins to arrive..??

Is Buhari working there? The issue is, we should endeavor to go for checks. Even I'm guilty but it's the normal thing to do at least once a year to know your health status. If he's hypertensive he would have been advised to cut down on stressors
Re: Tragedy As FAAN Staff Collapses And Dies At Lagos Airport (Photos) by Mizwisdom(f): 4:11pm On Dec 22, 2018
Dearlord:
Someone knows the mystery behind this falling and dying.

Might be stroke
Re: Tragedy As FAAN Staff Collapses And Dies At Lagos Airport (Photos) by MOHSHESHI(m): 4:21pm On Dec 22, 2018
Rest in d blossom of the Lord
Re: Tragedy As FAAN Staff Collapses And Dies At Lagos Airport (Photos) by oruma19: 4:23pm On Dec 22, 2018
Griezwoman:
A staff of the Federal Airports Authority of Nigeria (FAAN) slumped and died, this morning, at the Lagos airport.

According to eyewitness reports, the deceased hit his head against the floor during the fall and some travellers who were medical experts, tried resuscitating for over 5 minutes, but eventually lost him.

It was gathered that it took another 30 minutes for the airport’s emergency ambulance to show up.

See more:
https://zenithnaija.com/tragedy-as-staff-collapses-and-dies-at-lagos-airport-photo/
nigeria is a useless country i keep saying it. Why is it called ambulance if it takes 30 minutes to appear? Tueh
Re: Tragedy As FAAN Staff Collapses And Dies At Lagos Airport (Photos) by tit(f): 4:47pm On Dec 22, 2018
buhari has use his destiny
rest in peace youg man
Re: Tragedy As FAAN Staff Collapses And Dies At Lagos Airport (Photos) by lonelytraveller: 4:52pm On Dec 22, 2018
Cg
Re: Tragedy As FAAN Staff Collapses And Dies At Lagos Airport (Photos) by Btruth: 4:56pm On Dec 22, 2018
RIP to him.
Re: Tragedy As FAAN Staff Collapses And Dies At Lagos Airport (Photos) by 3kay945(m): 5:42pm On Dec 22, 2018
IamaNigerianGuy:

Go and learn format. Your 419 level too low

grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tragedy As FAAN Staff Collapses And Dies At Lagos Airport (Photos) by Ayobami7(m): 6:08pm On Dec 22, 2018
年底重磅转会大新闻
Re: Tragedy As FAAN Staff Collapses And Dies At Lagos Airport (Photos) by brightahia(m): 6:21pm On Dec 22, 2018
kindlyStfu:
Buhari why??

no one should quote me, it always links to him angry

buhari didn't not improve the infrastructure in that airport, that's why he died.

I blame buhari
Re: Tragedy As FAAN Staff Collapses And Dies At Lagos Airport (Photos) by themanderon: 9:24pm On Dec 22, 2018
30 mins Emergency ambulance indeed.
Re: Tragedy As FAAN Staff Collapses And Dies At Lagos Airport (Photos) by doggedfighter(f): 10:48pm On Dec 22, 2018
lonelytraveller:

idiot, did i ask you. why cant you mind your biz. i say i wan use my laptop borrow money , how e take concern u na. this is why most people die for noting
What do we call this outburst? Frustration or what? grin
Re: Tragedy As FAAN Staff Collapses And Dies At Lagos Airport (Photos) by doggedfighter(f): 10:49pm On Dec 22, 2018
IamaNigerianGuy:

Go and learn format. Your 419 level too low
grin grin grin
Re: Tragedy As FAAN Staff Collapses And Dies At Lagos Airport (Photos) by Ianmaduka(m): 12:52am On Dec 23, 2018
see a whole gaunt of potholes no get common emergency team...��‍♂️
Re: Tragedy As FAAN Staff Collapses And Dies At Lagos Airport (Photos) by frozen70(f): 7:49am On Dec 23, 2018
All these slump and die is getting out of hand

Most people are sick but keeps it secret within themselves

Majoriy of Nigerians are hypertensive but didn't know because it doesn't have a sign

Those that knows that they are hypersensitive are not taking their drugs judiciously

Every body should help themselves, life has no duplicate
Re: Tragedy As FAAN Staff Collapses And Dies At Lagos Airport (Photos) by okonprecious(m): 9:22am On Dec 23, 2018
kindlyStfu:
Buhari why??

no one should quote me, it always links to him angry
its true

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

8 months after wedding, Corper dies minutes after welcoming baby girl / 6 Most Commonly Abused Drugs In Africa / How To Survive A Bullet Wound Until Ambulance Arrives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.