Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,584 members, 7,958,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 01:34 AM

Man In Akwa Ibom Sentenced To Death For Killing Friend Over N75,000 Debt (photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man In Akwa Ibom Sentenced To Death For Killing Friend Over N75,000 Debt (photo) (17692 Views)

Gombe Police Arrest 5 Teenage Girls For ‘Killing’ Friend Over Boyfriend / Man Who Raped An 8-Year-Old Boy In Akwa Ibom Sentenced To Life Imprisonment / Sacked TRACE Staff Attempts Suicide Over N50,000 Debt (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man In Akwa Ibom Sentenced To Death For Killing Friend Over N75,000 Debt (photo) by MrTrend(m): 2:35pm On Dec 22, 2018
A court in Uyo has sentenced a man to death after he reportedly killed his friend over a N75,000 debt.

The Man who killed his friend over a N75k debt, has been sentenced to death by hanging by a High Court which sat in Uyo, Akwa Ibom State capital.

The suspect, Stephen Anona, who killed his friend over the N75k debt, was handed the court sentence 3 years after he committed the said offence in Itu Road, Uyo.

The convict who is said to be an Uyo based barber, murdered one Daniel Bassey Solomon and dismembered his body into smaller parts for easy disposals in Uyo, the Akwa Ibom State capital for allegedly not paying a debt of N75,000 owed him.

Stephen reportedly lured his victim into his one rented room apartment on Itu Road, Uyo and gave him a poisoned food which made him (Daniel) fall into a deep sleep.

He then used a sharp matchet to cut off his head, severe his legs, hands and the abdomen, and carefully packed them into different bags and secretly dumped them into gutters and other places.

Read More At; https://www.brainnewsradio.com/akwa-ibom-man-sentenced-to-death-for-killing-friend-over-n75000-debt/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man In Akwa Ibom Sentenced To Death For Killing Friend Over N75,000 Debt (photo) by wisino1(m): 2:42pm On Dec 22, 2018
I remember this case Nigeria justice system is too slow case like this are suppose to me instant judgement kill and dry

19 Likes

Re: Man In Akwa Ibom Sentenced To Death For Killing Friend Over N75,000 Debt (photo) by dollytino4real(f): 4:29pm On Dec 22, 2018
see his face like plantain kada no remorse sef

4 Likes

Re: Man In Akwa Ibom Sentenced To Death For Killing Friend Over N75,000 Debt (photo) by Nobody: 6:22pm On Dec 22, 2018
Afonja

1 Like

Re: Man In Akwa Ibom Sentenced To Death For Killing Friend Over N75,000 Debt (photo) by Oblitz(m): 6:22pm On Dec 22, 2018
See his face
Re: Man In Akwa Ibom Sentenced To Death For Killing Friend Over N75,000 Debt (photo) by Kellz193: 6:22pm On Dec 22, 2018
Buhari why?
Re: Man In Akwa Ibom Sentenced To Death For Killing Friend Over N75,000 Debt (photo) by oluwatosink: 6:22pm On Dec 22, 2018
Wicked friend..
Wetin you gain now.. sad
Re: Man In Akwa Ibom Sentenced To Death For Killing Friend Over N75,000 Debt (photo) by madridguy(m): 6:23pm On Dec 22, 2018
Stephen reportedly lured his victim into his one rented room apartment on Itu Road, Uyo and gave him a poisoned food which made him (Daniel) fall into a deep sleep.

He then used a sharp matchet to cut off his head, severe his legs, hands and the abdomen, and carefully packed them into different bags and secretly dumped them into gutters and other places.
Re: Man In Akwa Ibom Sentenced To Death For Killing Friend Over N75,000 Debt (photo) by Nwodosis(m): 6:24pm On Dec 22, 2018
And he's confidently putting on chaplet!
Re: Man In Akwa Ibom Sentenced To Death For Killing Friend Over N75,000 Debt (photo) by SingleWahala(f): 6:24pm On Dec 22, 2018
angry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man In Akwa Ibom Sentenced To Death For Killing Friend Over N75,000 Debt (photo) by Caplekside(m): 6:24pm On Dec 22, 2018
Killing everywhere..
Re: Man In Akwa Ibom Sentenced To Death For Killing Friend Over N75,000 Debt (photo) by linearity: 6:24pm On Dec 22, 2018
He must been wearing that same rosary while committing the crime.
Re: Man In Akwa Ibom Sentenced To Death For Killing Friend Over N75,000 Debt (photo) by Richmelvin33(m): 6:26pm On Dec 22, 2018
Chaii I remembered this very case years back finally justice prevails
Niga judicial system sha
Rest in peace in advance

2 Likes

Re: Man In Akwa Ibom Sentenced To Death For Killing Friend Over N75,000 Debt (photo) by tola9jaa: 6:26pm On Dec 22, 2018
Some ipob youth will blame buhari for this

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man In Akwa Ibom Sentenced To Death For Killing Friend Over N75,000 Debt (photo) by Femijohn198: 6:27pm On Dec 22, 2018
what of the politicians that stole billions in Nigeria what justice like these has there pas to them.
Re: Man In Akwa Ibom Sentenced To Death For Killing Friend Over N75,000 Debt (photo) by Nobody: 6:28pm On Dec 22, 2018
Good judgement!
Re: Man In Akwa Ibom Sentenced To Death For Killing Friend Over N75,000 Debt (photo) by Nobody: 6:29pm On Dec 22, 2018
Money rituals
Killing for money

And igbos are five and six.

Fear igbo when it comes to money.

To those foolish idiots claiming hijab ban and islam is violent because of Boko Haram ..

Ban rosary and Christianity too. .

1 Like

Re: Man In Akwa Ibom Sentenced To Death For Killing Friend Over N75,000 Debt (photo) by fredoooooo: 6:30pm On Dec 22, 2018
Are they going to dismembered his body also ? angry
Re: Man In Akwa Ibom Sentenced To Death For Killing Friend Over N75,000 Debt (photo) by EbukaHades10(m): 6:31pm On Dec 22, 2018
Person wey commit go collect

Re: Man In Akwa Ibom Sentenced To Death For Killing Friend Over N75,000 Debt (photo) by Nobody: 6:31pm On Dec 22, 2018
sad

Awun ndem, Daka kiso
Re: Man In Akwa Ibom Sentenced To Death For Killing Friend Over N75,000 Debt (photo) by Hotzone(m): 6:31pm On Dec 22, 2018
Judgement is biased
Re: Man In Akwa Ibom Sentenced To Death For Killing Friend Over N75,000 Debt (photo) by Ogaga87(m): 6:31pm On Dec 22, 2018
I perceived his late friend popping red wine saying, HERE HE COMES..

Wickedness nor good no matter what

Money and life na him don lose now.. See

1 Like

Re: Man In Akwa Ibom Sentenced To Death For Killing Friend Over N75,000 Debt (photo) by Iziq(m): 6:35pm On Dec 22, 2018
Abuheekmat:
Money rituals
Killing for money

To those foolish idiots claiming hijab ban and islam is violent because of Boko Haram ..

wetin dis wan dey talk sef

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man In Akwa Ibom Sentenced To Death For Killing Friend Over N75,000 Debt (photo) by romenalex: 6:37pm On Dec 22, 2018
Re: Man In Akwa Ibom Sentenced To Death For Killing Friend Over N75,000 Debt (photo) by Lekan1o1: 6:40pm On Dec 22, 2018
Abuheekmat:
Money rituals
Killing for money

I'm not igbo but u are mad because the man is not igbo but from akwa ibom.
Or can't u read?

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man In Akwa Ibom Sentenced To Death For Killing Friend Over N75,000 Debt (photo) by Mimi222: 6:49pm On Dec 22, 2018
b]Do You Need A Job?[/b]

I know you are tired of looking for a job. I can help you get a job. Am connected lots of job employers in Nigeria and at the end of the day after given lot of slots i fail to bring employees because of my busy schedules. I can help you get a job. Am not asking you to give me money. Am not seeking for a dime from you.

Note: • I cant get you a government job.
•Don't drop your gmail address here because i will
not pick it.

To get a job from me, all you have to do is send your CV with a reachable phone number to the email address below

Re: Man In Akwa Ibom Sentenced To Death For Killing Friend Over N75,000 Debt (photo) by Silensa(m): 6:51pm On Dec 22, 2018
I am not saying that what he did is good oo, actually he deserved what he got.

But some people can be heartless. When they come to borrow money from you, they will be the nicest and sweetest thing on earth, but to pay, nah wahala .some will even turn to Bruce Lee in your own money. One even told me to go and die if I can't dash him the money I lent him.
Some people sha

3 Likes

Re: Man In Akwa Ibom Sentenced To Death For Killing Friend Over N75,000 Debt (photo) by PennywysCares(m): 7:01pm On Dec 22, 2018
That's what we called justice.
Not the useless Nigerian government who Will grant bokoharam amnesty

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Man In Akwa Ibom Sentenced To Death For Killing Friend Over N75,000 Debt (photo) by presidentatiku1: 7:03pm On Dec 22, 2018
Lekan1o1:

I'm not igbo but u are mad because the man is not igbo but from akwa ibom.
Or can't u read?
[color=#006600][/color]

The guy is from eastern Nigeria, Igbo boy not Akwa Ibom our guys are not wicked like this. Thank God justice prevail at last.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

EFCC Recovers N65.5million In Zamfara INEC Office (Photo) / Boys Who Stole Plantain Paraded By The Community Youths (Video) / 3 Kidnappers Arrested On Wukari Highway, Taraba Paraded(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.