Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,555 members, 7,819,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

Man In Akwa Ibom Sentenced To Death For Killing Friend Over N75,000 Debt (photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man In Akwa Ibom Sentenced To Death For Killing Friend Over N75,000 Debt (photo) (17631 Views)

Gombe Police Arrest 5 Teenage Girls For ‘Killing’ Friend Over Boyfriend / Man Who Raped An 8-Year-Old Boy In Akwa Ibom Sentenced To Life Imprisonment / Sacked TRACE Staff Attempts Suicide Over N50,000 Debt (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man In Akwa Ibom Sentenced To Death For Killing Friend Over N75,000 Debt (photo) by PennywysCares(m): 7:03pm On Dec 22, 2018
Abuheekmat:
Money rituals
Killing for money

And igbos are five and six.

Fear igbo when it comes to money.

To those foolish idiots claiming hijab ban and islam is violent because of Boko Haram ..

Ban rosary and Christianity too. .
Baba God go punish you
Re: Man In Akwa Ibom Sentenced To Death For Killing Friend Over N75,000 Debt (photo) by Chapmax: 7:05pm On Dec 22, 2018
Lekan1o1:

I'm not igbo but u are mad because the man is not igbo but from akwa ibom.
Or can't u read?

The man is an Igbo man
Re: Man In Akwa Ibom Sentenced To Death For Killing Friend Over N75,000 Debt (photo) by sacramento1212: 7:05pm On Dec 22, 2018
Lekan1o1:

Or can't u read?

Anona isn't an akwaibom name. He's from another tribe not akwaibom.
Re: Man In Akwa Ibom Sentenced To Death For Killing Friend Over N75,000 Debt (photo) by sacramento1212: 7:06pm On Dec 22, 2018
Chapmax:

The man is an Igbo man

Most likely because that name "Anona" isn't an akwaibom name
Re: Man In Akwa Ibom Sentenced To Death For Killing Friend Over N75,000 Debt (photo) by mechanics(m): 7:19pm On Dec 22, 2018
It's so unfortunate he will end his life this day, that's why murder is a sin and against the laws of the land.
Re: Man In Akwa Ibom Sentenced To Death For Killing Friend Over N75,000 Debt (photo) by emperorgeoffrey: 7:21pm On Dec 22, 2018
The problem with some people is that they don't understand the meaning of goodness, how can you with a calm heart ask someone for money then find it difficult to pay back, I know things are hard but that involves everybody.
Who knows how many time he asked for the money and 75k compere to the situation of this country is not a small amount
Re: Man In Akwa Ibom Sentenced To Death For Killing Friend Over N75,000 Debt (photo) by Greatzeus(m): 7:22pm On Dec 22, 2018
Mimi222:
b]Do You Need A Job?[/b]

I know you are tired of looking for a job. I can help you get a job. Am connected lots of job employers in Nigeria and at the end of the day after given lot of slots i fail to bring employees because of my busy schedules. I can help you get a job. Am not asking you to give me money. Am not seeking for a dime from you.

Note: • I cant get you a government job.
•Don't drop your gmail address here because i will
not pick it.

To get a job from me, all you have to do is send your CV with a reachable phone number to the email address below
Mumu, better go and join your parents in the village to farm before hunger kill you for Lagos. A man who can't afford 3 square meals promising someone a job grin
Poverty fall on you scammer tongue
Re: Man In Akwa Ibom Sentenced To Death For Killing Friend Over N75,000 Debt (photo) by finalboss(m): 7:48pm On Dec 22, 2018
emperorgeoffrey:
The problem with some people is that they don't understand the meaning of goodness, how can you with a calm heart ask someone for money then find it difficult to pay back, I know things are hard but that involves everybody.
Who knows how many time he asked for the money and 75k compere to the situation of this country is not a small amount
so he deserved to be killed ? how will he nw get the money. better keep quiet
Re: Man In Akwa Ibom Sentenced To Death For Killing Friend Over N75,000 Debt (photo) by frowland(m): 7:56pm On Dec 22, 2018
The governor wont sign their death warrant. No governor wants to sign death warrant. I think they should scrap death sentence to life in prison.
Re: Man In Akwa Ibom Sentenced To Death For Killing Friend Over N75,000 Debt (photo) by Vicvalentine: 8:14pm On Dec 22, 2018
Nwodosis:
And he's confidently putting on chaplet!
And what’s chaplet actually
Re: Man In Akwa Ibom Sentenced To Death For Killing Friend Over N75,000 Debt (photo) by obynno7(m): 8:15pm On Dec 22, 2018
this man is wicked and now he might not be killed because no sitting governor will want to sign his death
Re: Man In Akwa Ibom Sentenced To Death For Killing Friend Over N75,000 Debt (photo) by Adek15(m): 8:32pm On Dec 22, 2018
linearity:
He must been wearing that same rosary while committing the crime.
this is why I can never borrow anybody money I can't gift them.
Re: Man In Akwa Ibom Sentenced To Death For Killing Friend Over N75,000 Debt (photo) by ifnyioj22(m): 8:44pm On Dec 22, 2018
Dan iska kawai!

Re: Man In Akwa Ibom Sentenced To Death For Killing Friend Over N75,000 Debt (photo) by pdf90(m): 9:44pm On Dec 22, 2018
Ur just blind to reasoning .
First Akwa ibom is not igbo . Second Catholics don't put a restriction on who wears a rosary none Catholics also wear it as fashion .. an evil person is an evil person don't blame religion or ethnicity .. thank you

Abuheekmat:
Money rituals
Killing for money

To those foolish idiots claiming hijab ban and islam is violent because of Boko Haram ..

Re: Man In Akwa Ibom Sentenced To Death For Killing Friend Over N75,000 Debt (photo) by pdf90(m): 9:46pm On Dec 22, 2018
Hate is in his veins ...
Lekan1o1:

Or can't u read?
Re: Man In Akwa Ibom Sentenced To Death For Killing Friend Over N75,000 Debt (photo) by pdf90(m): 9:49pm On Dec 22, 2018
One time i was framed for armed roberry because i asked my debtor to pay me my 50k . I learnt a hard lesson ... am not a bank and i hope not to go borrowing too
Silensa:
I am not saying that what he did is good oo, actually he deserved what he got.

But some people can be heartless. When they come to borrow money from you, they will be the nicest and sweetest thing on earth, but to pay, nah wahala .some will even turn to Bruce Lee in your own money. One even told me to go and die if I can't dash him the money I lent him.
Some people sha
Re: Man In Akwa Ibom Sentenced To Death For Killing Friend Over N75,000 Debt (photo) by pdf90(m): 9:51pm On Dec 22, 2018
Its not an Igbo name too
sacramento1212:

Anona isn't an akwaibom name. He's from another tribe not akwaibom.
Re: Man In Akwa Ibom Sentenced To Death For Killing Friend Over N75,000 Debt (photo) by stankezzy: 10:08pm On Dec 22, 2018
The man he killed is a brother to his girlfriend , so one of the reason he may be delaying paying him back could be "since he de sleep with my sister , this one na my own dividend"
Re: Man In Akwa Ibom Sentenced To Death For Killing Friend Over N75,000 Debt (photo) by lilbarracuda(m): 10:09pm On Dec 22, 2018
Abuheekmat:
Money rituals
Killing for money

people like you are nigerias problem
Re: Man In Akwa Ibom Sentenced To Death For Killing Friend Over N75,000 Debt (photo) by Gabi01: 10:24pm On Dec 22, 2018
I witnesses this incident ..Nice one that serve him right
Re: Man In Akwa Ibom Sentenced To Death For Killing Friend Over N75,000 Debt (photo) by Ayobami7(m): 11:09pm On Dec 22, 2018
Na wa o
Re: Man In Akwa Ibom Sentenced To Death For Killing Friend Over N75,000 Debt (photo) by JohnQueen(m): 11:53pm On Dec 22, 2018
I remember the dope haircuts you gave me. Continue to RIP Daniel
Re: Man In Akwa Ibom Sentenced To Death For Killing Friend Over N75,000 Debt (photo) by Nobody: 12:45am On Dec 23, 2018
You loan money then get killed??
Re: Man In Akwa Ibom Sentenced To Death For Killing Friend Over N75,000 Debt (photo) by frozen70(f): 7:44am On Dec 23, 2018
Wonderful

This one is highly related to the devil

Why butchering the body ?

He is a killer
Re: Man In Akwa Ibom Sentenced To Death For Killing Friend Over N75,000 Debt (photo) by frozen70(f): 7:44am On Dec 23, 2018
Wonderful

This one is highly related to the devil

Why butchering the body ?

He is a confirmed killer
Re: Man In Akwa Ibom Sentenced To Death For Killing Friend Over N75,000 Debt (photo) by higherpower: 9:19am On Dec 23, 2018
oluwatosink:
Wicked friend..
Wetin you gain now.. sad

That's Biafra for you. In the midst of pressing needs, I loaned one some cash to help clear his goods, he promised to pay back in a week time, then it turned to months and now he's even more upset than me when ever I called. � � I have told him to keep it and take it as my help for a Biafra
Re: Man In Akwa Ibom Sentenced To Death For Killing Friend Over N75,000 Debt (photo) by Silensa(m): 10:34am On Dec 23, 2018
pdf90:
One time i was framed for armed roberry because i asked my debtor to pay me my 50k . I learnt a hard lesson ... am not a bank and i hope not to go borrowing too

Yes. I learnt my own lesson though painful. Never give anyone money I need"
Re: Man In Akwa Ibom Sentenced To Death For Killing Friend Over N75,000 Debt (photo) by wiseone28: 10:46am On Dec 23, 2018
Lekan1o1:

Or can't u read?
He is an igbo man doing living in Akwa ibom

it happens at Uniuyo side
Re: Man In Akwa Ibom Sentenced To Death For Killing Friend Over N75,000 Debt (photo) by Mimi222: 12:04pm On Dec 23, 2018
Greatzeus:

Mumu, better go and join your parents in the village to farm before hunger kill you for Lagos. A man who can't afford 3 square meals promising someone a job grin
Poverty fall on you scammer tongue

You are surely a bastard... Did i ask for money from you? Its even wrong answering you, because you are using your Aunty's phone to browse now. You are still a small boy
Re: Man In Akwa Ibom Sentenced To Death For Killing Friend Over N75,000 Debt (photo) by ka1y(m): 12:27pm On Dec 23, 2018
wisino1:
I remember this case Nigeria justice system is too slow case like this are suppose to me instant judgement kill and dry

yeah
it happened arround 2016/2017
Re: Man In Akwa Ibom Sentenced To Death For Killing Friend Over N75,000 Debt (photo) by ka1y(m): 12:29pm On Dec 23, 2018
lilbarracuda:

people like you are nigerias problem
tribalism and hatred dey mumu am

(1) (2) (Reply)

EFCC Arraigns Man Over $370,000 Fake Marriage Scam / Two Child Traffickers Caught With Toddlers In Abia (photos/video) / Police Extort ₦405,000 From UNILAG & YABATECH Students After False Accusation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.