Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,965 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

Prophet Is Not Recognise In His Place:whiteman Called Ben Kalu Professor - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prophet Is Not Recognise In His Place:whiteman Called Ben Kalu Professor (416 Views)

Video: I Will Not Recognise Tinubu As President. Pa Ayo Adebanjo Declare / Adams Oshiomhole Forgot His Place At The Presidential Inauguration / A Black Woman Turned A Whiteman To His Pet, Arrested By Police. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prophet Is Not Recognise In His Place:whiteman Called Ben Kalu Professor by chinatuvictor71(m): 2:44pm On Dec 22, 2018
HAPPY EUROPEAN PARTNERS, HAPPY TEAM AND HAPPY APC CANDIDATE:
An awesome celebration in Belgium when Benjamin Kalu Esq was endorsed by partners and colleagues of 8years.

The team who released him to go and represent Bende Federal Constituency in the coming general elections pledged to support his candidacy and after wining to harness resources and contacts to help Bende in their effort to enhance their development.

In the words of Christian Bouvier ( Partner) , we have known this gentle man for 8 years . Our work and business relationship has been a productive one. He brings value to the Board room we call him “Professor “ because of his problem solving and analytic skills. He is simply gifted and all the workers here love him . He has taken our company from a lower level to a very high level since we met him. I have no doubt that his Bende people will be grateful he came to serve. “

One of the staff Ms. Carol Afflisio the self acclaimed European campaign manager , said “ he is just a good man and very intelligent we all enjoy seeing and listening to him. He treats the staff with respect and dignity . In a time like this I regret not being from Bende because I would love to vote for him a thousand times . Bende people with Benjamin Kalu will get it right. He brought his magical hands to this company some years ago and today we are expanding on every side , I wish him success in the coming elections. “

Chief Kalu currently in his Europe tour will do a brief stop over in Germany in his effort to raise N army of helpers from the non governmental sector . Bende needs help and Benjamin Kalu the self acclaimed messenger of the people is ready to bring solutions on board .

Proudly Benjamin Kalu for Bende federal house of Representative.

(1) (Reply)

2019: Miyetti Allah Endorses Buhari As Sole Presidential Candidate / Presidency Confused About Zamfara Community Where Bandits Recently Killed 25 / South-east Soldiers Biggest Casualties Of Boko Haram War - Ohaneze Ndigbo.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.