Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,300 members, 7,819,016 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

Landlady Gifts Tenant N50k For Christmas Celebration. Excited Tenant Shares Pics - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Landlady Gifts Tenant N50k For Christmas Celebration. Excited Tenant Shares Pics (44914 Views)

Landlady Breaks Into Tenant's Door To Force Eviction (pics, Video) / Tenant Shares Items He Was Instructed To Get For His Landlord's Funeral (Pix) / 31-Year-Old Landlady: 'I Built This House With My Money, Not With My Body' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Landlady Gifts Tenant N50k For Christmas Celebration. Excited Tenant Shares Pics by delzbaba(m): 7:26pm On Dec 22, 2018
what if she increase rent by 50k next year
Re: Landlady Gifts Tenant N50k For Christmas Celebration. Excited Tenant Shares Pics by gr8tone: 7:28pm On Dec 22, 2018
The landlady share am ni or na only you be her tenant?
Re: Landlady Gifts Tenant N50k For Christmas Celebration. Excited Tenant Shares Pics by menix(m): 7:30pm On Dec 22, 2018
Since it was just her the landlady blessed, she must be a good spy police..
Re: Landlady Gifts Tenant N50k For Christmas Celebration. Excited Tenant Shares Pics by idonhammer: 7:33pm On Dec 22, 2018
She don collect all your 2019 luck.. ritual things, if you know you know
Re: Landlady Gifts Tenant N50k For Christmas Celebration. Excited Tenant Shares Pics by SirLakes: 7:36pm On Dec 22, 2018
She go be well behaved tenant

No be we wey dey look landlord face anyhow cheesy
Re: Landlady Gifts Tenant N50k For Christmas Celebration. Excited Tenant Shares Pics by merits(m): 7:41pm On Dec 22, 2018
mytime24:
Na only u b tenant for her compound

shut up! wetin concern you?
Re: Landlady Gifts Tenant N50k For Christmas Celebration. Excited Tenant Shares Pics by janejive(f): 8:05pm On Dec 22, 2018
CuddleBear:
and my own landlord is already asking me to renew rent that won't expire till January

She wants to use the money to celebrate the xmas
Re: Landlady Gifts Tenant N50k For Christmas Celebration. Excited Tenant Shares Pics by HolyTitus(m): 8:09pm On Dec 22, 2018
No be Akure landlord
Re: Landlady Gifts Tenant N50k For Christmas Celebration. Excited Tenant Shares Pics by Decryptor(m): 8:32pm On Dec 22, 2018
Rant HQ and lies be like Agege Bread and agoyi beans
Re: Landlady Gifts Tenant N50k For Christmas Celebration. Excited Tenant Shares Pics by boomssey(f): 9:46pm On Dec 22, 2018
GOFRONT:
And the other lady borrowed her blood sister 200k and the whole hell was let loose
u can imagine
Re: Landlady Gifts Tenant N50k For Christmas Celebration. Excited Tenant Shares Pics by Ayobami7(m): 10:13pm On Dec 22, 2018
ok
Re: Landlady Gifts Tenant N50k For Christmas Celebration. Excited Tenant Shares Pics by Platony(m): 11:13pm On Dec 22, 2018
I av dashed my landlady cash b4,...though it ws jst 1k,...I begged her to use to buy malt. She came to d compound to do sm arranging.

I appreciated her effort wit d little I can. wink
Re: Landlady Gifts Tenant N50k For Christmas Celebration. Excited Tenant Shares Pics by FruitCakes(f): 3:16am On Dec 23, 2018
enzoLafayette:
Lol this is not new naa... I know a place at abúlé Ẹ̀gbá... Alexander Street there is a house there that gives gifts more than 20k to each of the house near to his house.. Apart from that in badagry too there is a man that has farm embassy hotel.. He gives something like this to his neighbors where he reside.. Another senior lawyer in overseas normally gives up to 40k to his 2 tenants for Xmas and new year celebration..
Re: Landlady Gifts Tenant N50k For Christmas Celebration. Excited Tenant Shares Pics by Nobody: 4:17am On Dec 23, 2018
MJBOLT:
somebody should bless me too with 50k,I promise to return it cheesy

Poor IDIOT...

Aboki
Re: Landlady Gifts Tenant N50k For Christmas Celebration. Excited Tenant Shares Pics by Dennis3D(m): 5:22am On Dec 23, 2018
We design and build homes not houses by 99.9% accuracy level. We also do building renovation and remodeling. See our profile for more. Call us on 07038166370, 08081465833 Dennis3Ddesigns@gmail.com or visit our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/Dennis3Ds to see things for yourself.

We do building architectural, structural, mechanical and electrical plans as well for new project. Our profile speaks for itself. Check us out. Call in for details.

1 Like

Re: Landlady Gifts Tenant N50k For Christmas Celebration. Excited Tenant Shares Pics by Sirmikky1(m): 5:54am On Dec 23, 2018
GistMore:
Abuja based Landlady gift her Tenant 50k for Christmas Celebration.

Gist from Gistmore - http://gistmore.com/surprise-as-abuja-landlady-gifts-her-tenant-50k-for-christmas-celebration

You don collect the balance of your house rent.

New year, new house.... All the best.
Re: Landlady Gifts Tenant N50k For Christmas Celebration. Excited Tenant Shares Pics by Nobody: 6:02am On Dec 23, 2018
Ordinary tooth pick my landlord no gibe mr
Re: Landlady Gifts Tenant N50k For Christmas Celebration. Excited Tenant Shares Pics by herlarho(m): 7:38am On Dec 23, 2018
glory at stake.......
Re: Landlady Gifts Tenant N50k For Christmas Celebration. Excited Tenant Shares Pics by maureen44(f): 8:23am On Dec 23, 2018
[quote author=EVILFOREST post=74082716]....an IKWERRE LANDLORD is far from this, especially for those that reside there.
He is most likely to increase it if your celebration surpasses his [/quote

Lwkmd, u sabi them wella. One room with 3 landlords
Re: Landlady Gifts Tenant N50k For Christmas Celebration. Excited Tenant Shares Pics by Omudia11: 8:28am On Dec 23, 2018
Like your mother?
BlaqTesla:
Sis, na your landlord. I smell a farm tool here
Re: Landlady Gifts Tenant N50k For Christmas Celebration. Excited Tenant Shares Pics by CuddleBear(f): 9:49am On Dec 23, 2018
janejive:

She wants to use the money to celebrate the xmas
lol it's a male tho
Re: Landlady Gifts Tenant N50k For Christmas Celebration. Excited Tenant Shares Pics by enzoLafayette: 9:54am On Dec 23, 2018
Lol this is not new naa... I know a place at abúlé Ẹ̀gbá... Alexander Street there is a house there that gives gifts more than 20k to each of the house near to his house.. Apart from that in badagry too there is a man that has farm embassy hotel.. He gives something like this to his neighbors where he reside.. Another senior lawyer in overseas normally gives up to 40k to his 2 tenants for Xmas and new year celebration..
Re: Landlady Gifts Tenant N50k For Christmas Celebration. Excited Tenant Shares Pics by emmyfemmy1(m): 10:13am On Dec 23, 2018
Hey correct your self, landlord not landlady
Re: Landlady Gifts Tenant N50k For Christmas Celebration. Excited Tenant Shares Pics by HerCuteness(f): 12:06pm On Dec 23, 2018
condomuser:

I will give the first 10 people to to here 50k each.
I am dropping by faith
Re: Landlady Gifts Tenant N50k For Christmas Celebration. Excited Tenant Shares Pics by KelvinCX(m): 12:08pm On Dec 23, 2018
Re: Landlady Gifts Tenant N50k For Christmas Celebration. Excited Tenant Shares Pics by MJBOLT: 2:51pm On Dec 23, 2018
you again cheesy
Magnifik18:

Poor IDIOT...
Aboki
Re: Landlady Gifts Tenant N50k For Christmas Celebration. Excited Tenant Shares Pics by Nobody: 3:12pm On Dec 23, 2018
MJBOLT:
you again cheesy

Beggar.... thought you had some change in your pocket - as you sabi insult women and as you sabi speak big english cheesy cheesy .. I nor know say you empty- shi-shi, you no holdcheesy grin

I talk am: those who attack women are usually poor and frustrated. You wish to date a spec but your pocket can't let you so you bash them. Profile of a typical fvck boy.

Now, you don come here dey beg your mates for 50k... God forbid.

Wait, somebody go soon dash you N5 so you go fit get garri nd gnut hold yourself cheesy grin.

Aboki.
Re: Landlady Gifts Tenant N50k For Christmas Celebration. Excited Tenant Shares Pics by UrbanExotica(f): 7:34am On Dec 24, 2018
condomuser:
I will give the first 10 people to to here 50k each.
They have come again brokeasses
Re: Landlady Gifts Tenant N50k For Christmas Celebration. Excited Tenant Shares Pics by EtherealAnn(f): 5:53pm On Dec 24, 2018
Re: Landlady Gifts Tenant N50k For Christmas Celebration. Excited Tenant Shares Pics by Nobody: 12:25am On Jan 04, 2019
Omudia11:
Like your mother?

Idiot! Go and brush ur dame teeth

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Eko Atlantic City: Tower B Of The Eko Pearl Towers Completed And Unveiled / How Many Block To Fence 2 Plot Of Land (120 X 100) / Cost Of Building A Duplex In Lagos(urgent)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.