Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,402 members, 7,812,181 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:39 AM

Landlady Breaks Into Tenant's Door To Force Eviction (pics, Video) - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Landlady Breaks Into Tenant's Door To Force Eviction (pics, Video) (32304 Views)

Lagos Tenant Hospitalised As Landlady Breaks Into Apartment / 31-Year-Old Landlady: 'I Built This House With My Money, Not With My Body' / What Is The Weirdest Rule A Landlady/Landlord Has Ever Given You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Landlady Breaks Into Tenant's Door To Force Eviction (pics, Video) by GistMedia0: 1:35pm On Feb 28
In a surprising event that has shocked the neighborhood, a landlady did something extreme to evict her tenant. She broke into his apartment.

Neighbors woke up to loud noises as the landlady used a tool to force open the tenant's door. They heard yelling and banging as things got intense.

"It was like a scene from a movie," said one neighbor. "I couldn't believe what was happening. She really wanted him out, no matter what."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54kjo09S-A4

3 Likes

Re: Landlady Breaks Into Tenant's Door To Force Eviction (pics, Video) by Blakjewelry(m): 1:49pm On Feb 28
Get her arrested her eyes go clear

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Landlady Breaks Into Tenant's Door To Force Eviction (pics, Video) by Jennyclay(f): 2:06pm On Feb 28
Blakjewelry:
arrest her for what

It’s her property, she has every right to break and push your broke life out of her house if you refuse to pay your rent undecided

84 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Landlady Breaks Into Tenant's Door To Force Eviction (pics, Video) by Blakjewelry(m): 2:18pm On Feb 28
Jennyclay:
arrested for what

It’s her property, she has every right to break and push your broke life out of her house if you refuse to pay your rent undecided
Lol you don't know there are laws governing tenant/landlord relationship, you think you can just wake one day and act the way you like.

222 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Landlady Breaks Into Tenant's Door To Force Eviction (pics, Video) by Giftedhand47(m): 2:31pm On Feb 28
Sue the landlord

Meanwhile I track lost or stolen phones or mobile devices at an affordable fee
A trial will definitely convince you
Contact me via siggy below

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Landlady Breaks Into Tenant's Door To Force Eviction (pics, Video) by LagosG: 3:06pm On Feb 28
Giftedhand47:
Sue the landlord

Meanwhile I track lost or stolen phones or mobile devices at an affordable fee
A trial will definitely convince you
Contact me via siggy below
Person wey nee er pay rent how he wan employ legal services?

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Landlady Breaks Into Tenant's Door To Force Eviction (pics, Video) by Giftedhand47(m): 3:07pm On Feb 28
LagosG:

Person wey nee er pay rent how he wan employ legal services?

Human rights lawyers Dey na

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Landlady Breaks Into Tenant's Door To Force Eviction (pics, Video) by muyico(m): 3:22pm On Feb 28
Person wey no c money to pay for house rent,for where he want c money pay lawyer? No money no justice

8 Likes

Re: Landlady Breaks Into Tenant's Door To Force Eviction (pics, Video) by Sirhush(m): 3:37pm On Feb 28
I no be police I for know better
Re: Landlady Breaks Into Tenant's Door To Force Eviction (pics, Video) by FirstCounsel(m): 4:23pm On Feb 28
[quote author=Giftedhand47 post=128691337]

Human rights lawyers Dey na [/quote

It doesn't work that way. Even in Freetown, nothing is free

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Landlady Breaks Into Tenant's Door To Force Eviction (pics, Video) by Sonnobax15(m): 4:25pm On Feb 28
lipsrsealed
When can easily be the worst species when they are entrusted with power..
Re: Landlady Breaks Into Tenant's Door To Force Eviction (pics, Video) by ValCon888: 4:30pm On Feb 28
This is the kind of shìt that happens when you fùck your landlady for the rent and then you stopped fùcking her.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Landlady Breaks Into Tenant's Door To Force Eviction (pics, Video) by BigYash: 5:14pm On Feb 28
Jennyclay:
arrested for what

This your comment just revealed the level of your intelligence... No wonder you dey comment rubbish up and down.. Let the tenant get a good lawyer first.. It will be a case of bush meat catching the hunter..

59 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Landlady Breaks Into Tenant's Door To Force Eviction (pics, Video) by nony43(m): 5:24pm On Feb 28
Yes the country is hard but some tenants are just bad.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Landlady Breaks Into Tenant's Door To Force Eviction (pics, Video) by chigoziri2403(m): 5:25pm On Feb 28
We need to hear from the landlady

1 Like

Re: Landlady Breaks Into Tenant's Door To Force Eviction (pics, Video) by Babaflenjor: 5:25pm On Feb 28
Ok

1 Like

Re: Landlady Breaks Into Tenant's Door To Force Eviction (pics, Video) by nony43(m): 5:26pm On Feb 28
Blakjewelry:

You de whine? Ontop her property?

2 Likes

Re: Landlady Breaks Into Tenant's Door To Force Eviction (pics, Video) by SensualMan: 5:26pm On Feb 28
Lol. After all the gragra to teach Umuchukwu a lesson, he taught himself a big lesson. He can't even pay his rent.
How will someone screaming Ebi n pawa ooo be able to afford rent?
When he sold his soul for 5kg of rice and 1 litre of groundnut oil.

Show no mercy. Throw his things out so he can find his square root back in Osun state.

Papa Deji's cries will always be sweet melody to my ears grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Landlady Breaks Into Tenant's Door To Force Eviction (pics, Video) by bassdow: 5:26pm On Feb 28
h

1 Like

Re: Landlady Breaks Into Tenant's Door To Force Eviction (pics, Video) by bassdow: 5:26pm On Feb 28
Me go like this kinda matter

1 Like

Re: Landlady Breaks Into Tenant's Door To Force Eviction (pics, Video) by gasparpisciotta: 5:27pm On Feb 28
Many are mad, but few are roaming

2 Likes

Re: Landlady Breaks Into Tenant's Door To Force Eviction (pics, Video) by lekkicctv(m): 5:27pm On Feb 28
Get CCTV to secure your Assets!!
Talk to LekkiCCTV Professionals
From Spy Cameras to Speed Cameras
Wired and Wireless
Battery and Solar Powered
WiFi, AHD, HDCVI, IP and 4G LTE Connection..

2 Likes

Re: Landlady Breaks Into Tenant's Door To Force Eviction (pics, Video) by bassdow: 5:27pm On Feb 28
That LandLady take risk Ooo.

The Tenant fit Kill am call am self defence against an intruder and nothing go happen because true True, said LandLady na intruder

2 Likes

Re: Landlady Breaks Into Tenant's Door To Force Eviction (pics, Video) by Abbeytoy(m): 5:28pm On Feb 28
Blakjewelry:

What I did for my former landlady...

She cry ehn

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Landlady Breaks Into Tenant's Door To Force Eviction (pics, Video) by lauramide: 5:29pm On Feb 28
hahaha wahulur lady lady do wetin
Re: Landlady Breaks Into Tenant's Door To Force Eviction (pics, Video) by MikeMicheal(m): 5:29pm On Feb 28
The landlady must provide the mysterious 2million naira i kept in my room when she broke in.

Meanwhile, one mvmv wey put POS sticker for apartment, basically telling ROBBERS "I keep money at home!" grin grin

10 Likes

Re: Landlady Breaks Into Tenant's Door To Force Eviction (pics, Video) by Matrix137(m): 5:29pm On Feb 28
Terrifying embarassed
Re: Landlady Breaks Into Tenant's Door To Force Eviction (pics, Video) by talk2hb1(m): 5:29pm On Feb 28
Location Please?
Re: Landlady Breaks Into Tenant's Door To Force Eviction (pics, Video) by socialmediaman: 5:29pm On Feb 28
It’s her house, however, there are laws governing eviction of tenants. If she didn’t follow due process, she could be arrested.

2 Likes

Re: Landlady Breaks Into Tenant's Door To Force Eviction (pics, Video) by Calylove: 5:29pm On Feb 28
Breaking into a tenant's property to force eviction is not legal in most jurisdictions. Landlords must follow the proper legal procedures to evict a tenant, and these procedures typically involve providing notice, filing eviction paperwork, and obtaining a court order. Taking matters into one's own hands by breaking into the tenant's property can lead to serious legal consequences for the landlord.

If you find yourself in a situation where you are facing eviction or have concerns about your living conditions, it's important to know your rights as a tenant and seek legal advice if necessary. Tenants typically have legal protections against unlawful eviction, and landlords must adhere to the established legal processes.

If you are a landlord facing challenges with a tenant, it's crucial to consult with legal professionals and follow the appropriate legal procedures to resolve the issue. Engaging in illegal activities, such as breaking into a tenant's property, can result in legal actions against the landlord and may damage their case in court.

Both landlords and tenants should familiarize themselves with local landlord-tenant laws and regulations to ensure that their actions align with the legal framework in their jurisdiction. If disputes arise, seeking legal advice and mediation can be a more appropriate and lawful way to address the issues at hand.

See my signature.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Landlady Breaks Into Tenant's Door To Force Eviction (pics, Video) by bassdow: 5:30pm On Feb 28
Police go chop One way or the Other

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2-storey Building Collapses In Ojuelegba, Lagos / How Much Will It Cost Me To Build 3 Bedroom Flat At Ifo In Ogun State. / How Do I Share The Rooms?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.