Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,511 members, 7,843,550 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

The CEO Of Five Star Music Took To His Instagram Page - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The CEO Of Five Star Music Took To His Instagram Page (421 Views)

Skiibii: I Was Always Broke When I Was With Five Star Music / Snoop Dogg Shares Fela Kuti's Photo On His Instagram Page / Kcee Announces The Exit Of Skiibii From Five Star Music With Lovely Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The CEO Of Five Star Music Took To His Instagram Page by Naijacelebrities: 3:10pm On Dec 22, 2018
The CEO of five star music took to his instagram page
to share the photo of the new Rolls Royce he got from
himself with the caption.
"What is good for the goose is good for the gander.
Double blessing"

Re: The CEO Of Five Star Music Took To His Instagram Page by milaso: 5:15pm On Dec 22, 2018
the money dey flex joor, my will soon come

(1) (Reply)

Linda Ejiofor,bolanle,bassey Ofbbn, Tobe,chuckie, Others team up against hiv / Mercy Aigbe Wows In Sexy Black Dress / Nigerian Rapper MI, Charge Nigerians To Protect Falz Thebahdguy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.