Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,700 members, 7,827,564 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

RIVERS COPPER: Can You Be Reposted To Another L.G.A After Rejection? - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / RIVERS COPPER: Can You Be Reposted To Another L.G.A After Rejection? (739 Views)

NYSC Decries Rejection Of Corps Members By Employers In The North-East / How Can I Be Reposted Now? / Ppa In Ado Odo Ota L.G (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

RIVERS COPPER: Can You Be Reposted To Another L.G.A After Rejection? by Eudes(m): 3:15pm On Dec 22, 2018
Please I need reliable information.

In a situation where a copper is rejected by a PPA, can the copper be reposted to another local government if she has a particular place that is willing to accept her?

Please help a confused and stranded copper. God bless you!
Re: RIVERS COPPER: Can You Be Reposted To Another L.G.A After Rejection? by dyangprof(m): 3:25pm On Dec 22, 2018
Once you are rejected at wherever you posted to, ensure the employer singed the rejected aspect of the letter. Then take the letter to your zonal for the collection of another posting letter.

Make you have search for a new PPA place so dat the new letter will be addressed to the new PPA firm
Re: RIVERS COPPER: Can You Be Reposted To Another L.G.A After Rejection? by Eudes(m): 3:37pm On Dec 22, 2018
dyangprof:
Once you are rejected at wherever you posted to, ensure the employer singed the rejected aspect of the letter. Then take the letter to your zonal for the collection of another posting letter.

Make you have search for a new PPA place so dat the new letter will be addressed to the new PPA firm

Do you mean they can post that person to another local government?
Re: RIVERS COPPER: Can You Be Reposted To Another L.G.A After Rejection? by dyangprof(m): 3:44pm On Dec 22, 2018
Eudes:

Do you mean they can post that person to another local government?

Yes fa sure, provided you presented the rejection letter.

During my time, I was rejected twice i did the needful as I advised you.
Re: RIVERS COPPER: Can You Be Reposted To Another L.G.A After Rejection? by Eudes(m): 3:47pm On Dec 22, 2018
dyangprof:

Yes fa sure, provided you presented the rejection letter.

During my time, I was rejected twice i did the needful as I advised you.

Wow...God bless you Sir.
Thanks a lot.

(1) (Reply)

Why Would I Be Posted To Lagos And My Twin Brother Katsina? / I Need To Re-locate Back To Lagos / No-trouser Corps Member Wasn't Thrown Out At Night - NYSC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.