Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,543 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

How Effective Is NYSC Posting Of Engineering Graduates - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / How Effective Is NYSC Posting Of Engineering Graduates (870 Views)

Is NYSC CDS Important / Is NYSC Certificate Required For NDA Professional Course? (foreign Students) / Buhari Signs Bill Stopping NYSC From Posting Engineering Graduates To Schools (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Effective Is NYSC Posting Of Engineering Graduates by Oduok(m): 8:33pm On Dec 01, 2019
Earlier this year PMB gave assent to the bill forbidding Engineering graduates to be posted to schools by NYSC. The Act also forbade firms from rejecting Engineering graduates posted to their establishments. I feel we should find out how effective implementation of this law is. Serving corps members kindly share your experience.
Re: How Effective Is NYSC Posting Of Engineering Graduates by Dorlarphor10: 9:40pm On Dec 01, 2019
The law is not effective at all
I was shocked when I received my posting letter on Monday and see that I am posted to a secondary school to teach.

I rep Electronic and Electrical Engineering
ImoCorper.
Re: How Effective Is NYSC Posting Of Engineering Graduates by Potorico043: 5:39pm On Dec 02, 2019
Engineers are supposed to be posted to an environment that'll help them grow but not with nysc...most engineers get posted to village schools whereas medical doctors get posted to the hospitals.

(1) (Reply)

5 Ways To Woo A Female Corper At NYSC Camp / Straight From NYSC DG / Do you want to finish your service year well?? Then read this.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.