Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,359 members, 7,815,766 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

Eedris Abdulkareem Jaga Jaga Part 2 - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Eedris Abdulkareem Jaga Jaga Part 2 (20776 Views)

Eedris Abdulkareem Is Battling Kidney Failure Seeks Fans' Prayers / Eedris Abdulkareem Song: 'Free Nnamdi Kanu & Sunday Igboho' (Video) / Mr Lecturer: Eedris Abdulkareem Sang About Sex For Grade Lecturers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Jaga Jaga Part 2 by Nobody: 7:29pm On Dec 22, 2018
LONG OVERDUE!... BRING IT ON.
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Jaga Jaga Part 2 by Jonadull: 7:30pm On Dec 22, 2018
Ogaga87:

Folks like you makes social media a fun place to be

Unleashing your foolishness at me a Christmas gift is accepted because I have a never filled trash for people like you..

Keep responding because you were expecting a post that match exactly what happened to the late general...

But make help you summarize the earlier post that whether the incident took place at home or not POLITICAL ARMED ROBBER IS INVOLVE

Next time scrutinize very well be explosive your repulsive self
Igbos are pigs and idiots .
Fact
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Jaga Jaga Part 2 by Nelson247: 7:30pm On Dec 22, 2018
Orpe7:
Bros ur time as passed go and sit down

Na lie, e never pass.
We need that song in a time of lifelessness like this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Jaga Jaga Part 2 by Ogaga87(m): 7:34pm On Dec 22, 2018
Jonathan:

Igbos are pigs and idiots .
Fact

E pain jona D dullard

Lol

You can have some fart filled ass for dinner.. Lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Jaga Jaga Part 2 by finalboss(m): 7:34pm On Dec 22, 2018
Kelamma:
Eedris let it not be that your village people have started incantations on top of your head o. We all know that the Jaga jaga wey nigeria jaga now no get part 2 but bros, learn from what happened to Deji and have a rethink. Them go remember the things wey you do when you dey belle and them go lock you up,throway key. Na their style be that o. They are enemies of democracy. Baba na saint compared to this man o. Don't say you weren't warned.

Remember that he that fights and runs away, lives to fight another day. Just join the bandwagon of uprooting the Daura man for the sake of our democracy.
hahaha, he should ask nnamdi or whats his name
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Jaga Jaga Part 2 by Kingsleydr(m): 7:39pm On Dec 22, 2018
Kelamma:
Eedris let it not be that your village people have started incantations on top of your head o. We all know that the Jaga jaga wey nigeria jaga now no get part 2 but bros, learn from what happened to Deji and have a rethink. Them go remember the things wey you do when you dey belle and them go lock you up,throway key. Na their style be that o. They are enemies of democracy. Baba na saint compared to this man o. Don't say you weren't warned.

Remember that he that fights and runs away, lives to fight another day. Just join the bandwagon of uprooting the Daura man for the sake of our democracy.
SHAME ON YOU .. YOU should be locked by the youth , if you want to be a coward then be a coward and keep quiet so the brave can fight for what they deserve , don't recruit people into your cowardice ..shame on your mother
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Jaga Jaga Part 2 by deebrownneymar: 7:39pm On Dec 22, 2018
I can't wait. Jaga Jaga is a great song. No Tubaba song teach am.
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Jaga Jaga Part 2 by Nobody: 7:40pm On Dec 22, 2018
Release @ur own risk bros Idris... I hope u aint trying to feature those boys you had beaten up cha ?
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Jaga Jaga Part 2 by Hotzone(m): 7:40pm On Dec 22, 2018
Eedris, remember how ur career almost died with u during jaga jaga debut during Obasanjo tenure and most big heads that security ur pardon are dead and gone while the remaining ones are on EFCC leash. U know buhari won't smile witch u!.
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Jaga Jaga Part 2 by SirLakes: 7:47pm On Dec 22, 2018
You wanna mess with bubu

Wan fi e sey suya cheesy

Bet be quick with the gbedu make we vibe ammmmm
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Jaga Jaga Part 2 by Groovenaija360(m): 7:51pm On Dec 22, 2018
grin
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Jaga Jaga Part 2 by michoim(m): 8:00pm On Dec 22, 2018
That one wey no get better sense
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Jaga Jaga Part 2 by Mccullum: 8:00pm On Dec 22, 2018
It seems PDP and their associates trying a lot to damage Buhari's image before innocent people of Nigerians.

And if Eadris truly release the track this electioneering period, no doubt some miscreants intended to use it as an instrument of deceptions to Nigerians.

But he'll fail totally as his intentions of releasing will disvalue the messages of the song.

1 Like

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Jaga Jaga Part 2 by bizzibodi(m): 8:23pm On Dec 22, 2018
I thought this thugmaster don retire na,abi illorin weed don give am new inspiration.
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Jaga Jaga Part 2 by bizzibodi(m): 8:27pm On Dec 22, 2018
Eedris shld go & ask Nnamdi Kanu how he dealth with him that when he see Buhari he dey call am Jubrin or jubril or jibril. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Jaga Jaga Part 2 by xbone2248(m): 8:37pm On Dec 22, 2018
How shallow & moronic?? U won't listen 2 songs that actually pass message.... But if it's codeine diet or science student, their time no pass... SMH
Orpe7:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Jaga Jaga Part 2 by Orpe7(m): 8:58pm On Dec 22, 2018
xbone2248:
How shallow & moronic?? U won't listen 2 songs that actually pass message.... But if it's codeine diet or science student, their time no pass... SMH

Son, STFU
I only listen to classics not your junks yall call music today
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Jaga Jaga Part 2 by segun18(m): 9:03pm On Dec 22, 2018
[quote author=ct2 post=74083525]Yes I can see his frustrations , seeing 2 face, olamide, davido and knows he started this game ,I know our brothers in the south east will like this[/quote
With out being disrespectful,are you happy with the current situation in the country? Do you have younger ones with Degrees and Master's that are jobless? Let Eedris sing,..Like Fela we have come to realise that his music..not all are prophetic in nature..
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Jaga Jaga Part 2 by News101: 9:05pm On Dec 22, 2018
Since how many years, why just releasing it now? What have you been doing since?
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Jaga Jaga Part 2 by oochi123(f): 9:30pm On Dec 22, 2018
Wetin this one get to sing again? We already know what the country is passing through. Just say Na money you dey hustle to get..
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Jaga Jaga Part 2 by Nobody: 9:31pm On Dec 22, 2018
neroflo:
MUMU....UR CAREER IS DEAD ALREADY

monrinho is gone,,,,,, man u is winning

WATCH THE MATCH LIVE HERE
And your own de alive abi you still de look for person wah go view that shiiiit you post

1 Like

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Jaga Jaga Part 2 by rapid101(m): 9:35pm On Dec 22, 2018
ct2:
Yes I can see his frustrations , seeing 2 face, olamide, davido and knows he started this game ,I know our brothers in the south east will like this
Watin de wori u
Apart from 2face so u mean davido and olamide na musician to emulate abi

U must be high on daura weed

1 Like

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Jaga Jaga Part 2 by Nobody: 9:52pm On Dec 22, 2018
am waiting for u
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Jaga Jaga Part 2 by Rolly22(m): 10:05pm On Dec 22, 2018
faithfull18:
Lol, true. Can you imagine what we do to ourselves aside what politicians and the government do to us. Transport fare has been hiked *4 and there is no fuel scarcity. The way the country is now, it will take divine intervention for anything to work.

We are true reflections of our leaders
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Jaga Jaga Part 2 by notoriousbabe: 10:06pm On Dec 22, 2018
Jubril go jail dis guy o
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Jaga Jaga Part 2 by Ayobami7(m): 10:17pm On Dec 22, 2018
Jaga jaga
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Jaga Jaga Part 2 by TheShopKeeper(m): 11:54pm On Dec 22, 2018
...abeg make him drop the album...let's see wetin they wan do...
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Jaga Jaga Part 2 by Nobody: 5:54am On Dec 23, 2018
we need total deliverance in dis country
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Jaga Jaga Part 2 by thephil(m): 6:42am On Dec 23, 2018
BafanaBafana:
I agree with Eedris.
Obj says Atiku is a thief
Ngozi Okonjo Iweala says Atiku is a thief
Nuhu Ribadu (EFCC) says Atiku is a thief.
FBI is looking for him to throw him in jail.
We all witnessed the thiefry trait when he bribed his way to clinch pdp ticket.
If you say "don't vote for criminals", everyone immediately knows you are talking about Atiku.
Yet, some few idióts want him to be president because they hate Buhari.
Nigeria is truly jaga jaga

Can you pls give us a clue to an evidence that atiku is a thief? Obasanjo tried to set atiku up in 2007 because he stood against obj third tenure bid and if not for Ibb and late Gaddafi that helped atiku out on the alleged laundering which even the US could not prove. Get fact before you join the crowd. Send me ur email I will email u a classified information. Ask OBJ and the unkempt wailers to bring an evidence again atiku including you.

1 Like

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Jaga Jaga Part 2 by oruma19: 7:21am On Dec 23, 2018
Orpe7:
u be idiot. Are u God?
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Jaga Jaga Part 2 by 8stargeneral: 7:23am On Dec 23, 2018
We can't wait
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Jaga Jaga Part 2 by labani06(m): 8:32am On Dec 23, 2018
Just release am even Falz don release his song THIS IS NIGERIA and nothing happen to im woo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Just Recorded A Song With My Life Savings, Am So Depressed Right Now. / Jamaican Reggae Star, Luciano, Stoned In Port Harcourt / Download Despacito Sheet Music – Luis Fonsi Ft.daddy Yankee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.