Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,355 members, 7,815,751 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

Eedris Abdulkareem Jaga Jaga Part 2 - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Eedris Abdulkareem Jaga Jaga Part 2 (20775 Views)

Eedris Abdulkareem Is Battling Kidney Failure Seeks Fans' Prayers / Eedris Abdulkareem Song: 'Free Nnamdi Kanu & Sunday Igboho' (Video) / Mr Lecturer: Eedris Abdulkareem Sang About Sex For Grade Lecturers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Jaga Jaga Part 2 by donbabsaint(m): 12:48pm On Dec 23, 2018
ode ni e
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Jaga Jaga Part 2 by BafanaBafana: 4:41pm On Dec 23, 2018
thephil:

Can you pls give us a clue to an evidence that atiku is a thief? Obasanjo tried to set atiku up in 2007 because he stood against obj third tenure bid and if not for Ibb and late Gaddafi that helped atiku out on the alleged laundering which even the US could not prove. Get fact before you join the crowd. Send me ur email I will email u a classified information. Ask OBJ and the unkempt wailers to bring an evidence again atiku including you.
Obj called Atiku a theif in a video, an audio and in a published book. Atiku didn't deny it or sue him for slander. The dude went to apologize. You have a concience I can see. You don't wanna accept that you are supporting a local rogue and an international criminal so you are trying to live in denial of Atiku's dubious character.
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Jaga Jaga Part 2 by oderinlewo(m): 8:54am On Dec 24, 2018
Orpe7:
Bros ur time as passed go and sit down
Is that you got to say...dauda
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Jaga Jaga Part 2 by thephil(m): 9:47pm On Dec 24, 2018
BafanaBafana:

Obj called Atiku a theif in a video, an audio and in a published book. Atiku didn't deny it or sue him for slander. The dude went to apologize. You have a concience I can see. You don't wanna accept that you are supporting a local rogue and an international criminal so you are trying to live in denial of Atiku's dubious character.

Show evidence oga.... Obj knows the deal they stroke in 2006 October. Ask obj to bring an evidence. Sense pass muscle

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Just Recorded A Song With My Life Savings, Am So Depressed Right Now. / Jamaican Reggae Star, Luciano, Stoned In Port Harcourt / Download Despacito Sheet Music – Luis Fonsi Ft.daddy Yankee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.