Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,972 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:38 AM

DJ Cuppy Poses With Ikorodu Bois (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy Poses With Ikorodu Bois (photos) (60917 Views)

Kunle Afolayan Hosts Bimbo Ademoye, Kunle Remi, Ikorodu Bois (Photos) / "I Celebrate You" Osinbajo Tells Ikorodu Bois (Photos) / Dj Cuppy Poses With Her G Wagon In A Corporate Outfit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Cuppy Poses With Ikorodu Bois (photos) by SoldierBoy1(m): 7:39pm On Dec 22, 2018
Oh boy, why people hate this girl like this na?
Re: DJ Cuppy Poses With Ikorodu Bois (photos) by lukency(m): 7:44pm On Dec 22, 2018
Notice me too dey worry her.
Re: DJ Cuppy Poses With Ikorodu Bois (photos) by Nobody: 7:44pm On Dec 22, 2018
meobizy:
I pity this woman. She is trying hard to make it in an industry where mediocrity reigns. I feel she should hang her boots and settle for a desk job gotten through Daddy Otedola's connects.
She also has the opportunity to travel out and strive for recognition anywhere else. Any other job or profession is better than seeing her try hard while people bash her priviledged upbringing.
Shuoo see plain bad belle. How does your feelings affect her life? D life you're living bow, I am sure someone is writing the script for you too? undecided

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Poses With Ikorodu Bois (photos) by DanDeeBoss(m): 7:47pm On Dec 22, 2018
abbey621:

You are pitying someone with enough money to buy you and 100 more? Are you okay? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Poses With Ikorodu Bois (photos) by notoriousbabe: 7:52pm On Dec 22, 2018
I hope not what I'm thinking
Re: DJ Cuppy Poses With Ikorodu Bois (photos) by ImperialYoruba: 7:54pm On Dec 22, 2018
Cuppy has enough money in the bank to buy all 5states in SE if it was put on auction. grin grin

Na me talk am. grin

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Poses With Ikorodu Bois (photos) by Arckeen: 8:08pm On Dec 22, 2018
meobizy:
I pity this woman. She is trying hard to make it in an industry where mediocrity reigns. I feel she should hang her boots and settle for a desk job gotten through Daddy Otedola's connects.
She also has the opportunity to travel out and strive for recognition anywhere else. Any other job or profession is better than seeing her try hard while people bash her priviledged upbringing.
alaye go sleep

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Poses With Ikorodu Bois (photos) by Ategberoson(m): 8:14pm On Dec 22, 2018
A true igbo that don't hate don't represent biafra

it seems hatred had been culturalized in that godforsaken region
Re: DJ Cuppy Poses With Ikorodu Bois (photos) by sheDD(m): 8:17pm On Dec 22, 2018
SAMBARRY:
Of all professions in the whole wife world,why DJ?

DJ is for schools school drop outs,low lives ,people from poor backgrounds with no other better thing to do with their lives.smh
tell that to DJ Khalid
Re: DJ Cuppy Poses With Ikorodu Bois (photos) by DidierDrogba: 8:25pm On Dec 22, 2018
this girl get big bwest
Re: DJ Cuppy Poses With Ikorodu Bois (photos) by crafteck(m): 8:33pm On Dec 22, 2018
meobizy:

Lol..... C povati ideology of traveling.. Lol...theres a stage in life you reach that if u travel... Na to flex not hustle

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Poses With Ikorodu Bois (photos) by crafteck(m): 8:34pm On Dec 22, 2018
darkcaesar03360:
ugly unintelligent thing

Wow... You feel she's ugly and intelligent... Clap 4 urself
Re: DJ Cuppy Poses With Ikorodu Bois (photos) by crafteck(m): 8:36pm On Dec 22, 2018
meobizy:

You are pitying someone that is made from birth, her account when she's broke is fatter than urs account if you do blood money..

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Poses With Ikorodu Bois (photos) by kurt09(m): 8:37pm On Dec 22, 2018
Tundeobama:

My advicer if you this brilliant you won't be in poverty.what make you choose career for some1? Her pepsi deal is more than what an oil worker earns in a year.Her father can get her any job she is doing it because she finds joy in it that matters most.
Don't mind the cretin.
Re: DJ Cuppy Poses With Ikorodu Bois (photos) by SAMBARRY: 8:47pm On Dec 22, 2018
sheDD:
tell that to DJ Khalid
yinmu.he's a musician
Re: DJ Cuppy Poses With Ikorodu Bois (photos) by Octofirm: 8:50pm On Dec 22, 2018
The act of showing someone Love is the KoKo, that's the spirit of the season. Teaching them how to fish, and not just giving them fish alone.

The same way here ! If you would like to work as "BRAND AMBASSADOR" on sales promo of MAMBA ENERGY DRINK non alcoholic beverage in Abuja, with basic salary of #25k and #500 daily for meeting your daily target. Please call or Whatsapp 09073377469.
Re: DJ Cuppy Poses With Ikorodu Bois (photos) by Nobody: 9:01pm On Dec 22, 2018
meobizy:
It's all about doing what you love doing bro. Falz studied law abroad...if you know what it means to earn a law degree in the West, you won't be talking like that. The mistake many parents have made, which are still making anyway...is the fact that, they tend to choose a career path for their children, instead of studying them from the beginning and supporting them based on what they love doing . Falz could have also joined his dad in the bench or legal profession but he declined. He loves and enjoys what he's doing today. Cuppy may decide to take a secretarial job or occupy a management position in her dad's oil company if she wanted. Since she's chosen her career path, her dad simply supported her and she's doing well in it. Everything isn't about money, but interest.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Poses With Ikorodu Bois (photos) by Ayobami7(m): 9:57pm On Dec 22, 2018
Cute
Re: DJ Cuppy Poses With Ikorodu Bois (photos) by Topmaike007(m): 10:05pm On Dec 22, 2018
I swear dis gal get breasst

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Poses With Ikorodu Bois (photos) by sholay2011(m): 10:21pm On Dec 22, 2018
I don't know them.
Re: DJ Cuppy Poses With Ikorodu Bois (photos) by nattty(m): 10:33pm On Dec 22, 2018
Make she just love me grin
Re: DJ Cuppy Poses With Ikorodu Bois (photos) by Nobody: 10:45pm On Dec 22, 2018
Shortyy:
To cuppy this tune, press bress!
To shorten this talk,I just wanna put the tip in ur vjay
Re: DJ Cuppy Poses With Ikorodu Bois (photos) by chocboi78(m): 11:01pm On Dec 22, 2018
My love for cuppy eh
Re: DJ Cuppy Poses With Ikorodu Bois (photos) by ise82(m): 11:15pm On Dec 22, 2018
Shortyy:
To cuppy this tune, press bress!
Badt gal
Re: DJ Cuppy Poses With Ikorodu Bois (photos) by yusman14(m): 11:16pm On Dec 22, 2018
SAMBARRY:

DJ is for schools school drop outs,low lives ,people from poor backgrounds with no other better thing to do with their lives.smh
smh...du u knw how much DJ exclusive makes in a month??
Re: DJ Cuppy Poses With Ikorodu Bois (photos) by Guestlander: 12:40am On Dec 23, 2018
meobizy:

You should worry about your own life. She is obviously doing what she wants to do.
Re: DJ Cuppy Poses With Ikorodu Bois (photos) by OsuGanja(m): 2:54am On Dec 23, 2018
darkcaesar03360:
ugly unintelligent thing

Hater... Broke ass living off hate.... Bad energy
Re: DJ Cuppy Poses With Ikorodu Bois (photos) by olamy7(m): 8:40am On Dec 23, 2018
SAMBARRY:

chisos!!! Shey, u sure say u even finished sch with this nonsense u typed ?
Re: DJ Cuppy Poses With Ikorodu Bois (photos) by SAMBARRY: 10:08am On Dec 23, 2018
olamy7:
chisos!!! Shey, u sure say u even finished sch with this nonsense u typed ?
oga shattap.If you cannot detect typo error,then you're not as intelligent as you think.

I deliberately didn't edit it because I had already gotten mentions.anyway you've been noticed, so you can get lost
Re: DJ Cuppy Poses With Ikorodu Bois (photos) by Onyi22(f): 10:36am On Dec 23, 2018
Lekan1o1:
So these one Don become celebrity now undecided Hm
Yes nah because her papa get money, watin ur papa get?
Re: DJ Cuppy Poses With Ikorodu Bois (photos) by Onyi22(f): 10:37am On Dec 23, 2018
meobizy:
Pity urself Oga,
Re: DJ Cuppy Poses With Ikorodu Bois (photos) by Onyi22(f): 10:39am On Dec 23, 2018
SoldierBoy1:
Oh boy, why people hate this girl like this na?
Na haters n miserable people hate her

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Xxxtentacion Moved Into A $1.4m Mansion Before He Was Killed (Photos) / CDQ Calls Out Seyi Tinubu For Disrespecting Him At Davido's House / The Interior Of Kenny Blaq New Home (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.