Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,705 members, 7,827,580 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

I've Never Entered This Kind Of Bus In My Life Before - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I've Never Entered This Kind Of Bus In My Life Before (57367 Views)

Ethiopia Just Entered 2013 While The Rest Of The World Is In 2020 - HistoryVille / Names Of Bus Stops From Ajah To Lekki / Man Eating Breakfast While Hanging On A Moving Bus In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I've Never Entered This Kind Of Bus In My Life Before by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jan 10, 2019
Born2Breed:

Na u make sense pass. The OP is a fictional writer, this will never happen in Nigeria. If one is mumuishly sympathetic the rest won't be.
The way I go carry face the woman can't even stare at me cos I will surely bite her and that bus won't move if any of her kids or load try to inconvenience me.
it not a fiction, I've seen must worst people than her. They're everywhere, Warri, Lagos and the rest of the country. You don't enter public bus I guess!

1 Like

Re: I've Never Entered This Kind Of Bus In My Life Before by BUXOMEBONY(f): 5:35pm On Jan 10, 2019
What nonsense,did that actually happen? I will never assist even a well mannered person carry any of her battalions how much less a mannerless one like the one you described .I wonder what entitlement mentality got her to think anyone is duty bound to help her with the kids. If you cannot pay for seats to keep you comfortable with the kids why not drop them at home,if everyone in the bus comes with 2/3 kids each,how will it even be possible to move such a bus.
Re: I've Never Entered This Kind Of Bus In My Life Before by dochenaj: 6:29pm On Jan 10, 2019
Stupidity and humility are not the same thing. I'm very certain that I would not even carry any of those kids. The woman need to be taught to be courteous to people and the best way to send that lesson home is to have her carry all those kids by herself. I don't know whether to say, you people that allowed her to coerce you into helping her were grossly stupid or not.
Re: I've Never Entered This Kind Of Bus In My Life Before by Newshrink: 6:47pm On Jan 10, 2019
Op! thanks for this piece. You do a good job of describing. I've been laughing and the lady beside me on train just moved away, I'm sure she's wondering about what's happening with me.

I feel your frustration, I've met people in public transport who just don't seem to get the 'public' aspect of that phrase.

Funny, she brings 3 children, pays for one seat and wants to enjoy the comfort of 4.

1 Like

Re: I've Never Entered This Kind Of Bus In My Life Before by chikago1: 8:50pm On Jan 10, 2019
I travelled from jos to Abuja and the experience was terrible. First of all, the bus driver was driving like a tortoise, secondly, seven people were crammed into the second row( 4 adults and 3 children)and one of the guys is fat, my thigh cramped and there was no way I could stretch it to gain some relief, and lastly, the bottom of the bus was hot,it actually felt like I was dipping my legs in hell .

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

3 Missing Men Rescued From Pacific Island After Writing Giant SOS In Sand / 5 Things You Should Considered Before Coming To Study In The UK / Truck Driver Drives A Burning Fuel Truck Out Of A Residential Area To Save Lives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.