Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,728 members, 7,809,774 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:40 PM

Help!!! I Formatted My HDD Without Backup, How May I Recover Formatted Files? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Help!!! I Formatted My HDD Without Backup, How May I Recover Formatted Files? (1350 Views)

Recover Deleted Videos On Iphone Without Backup / Help! I Need A Hacker To Recover A Facebook Account / Four Ways You Can Recover Formatted Cd Plate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!! I Formatted My HDD Without Backup, How May I Recover Formatted Files? by t12tosin: 6:42pm On Dec 22, 2018
Good day guys,

I was working on the system with my HDD attached, when suddenly a notification prompted that the Local drive must be formatted before it can be used. I have clicked the format button when it hit me that i did not back up the drive.

Any assistance for the recovery of these formatted documents will be appreciated, is there any free file extractor with key that may be recommended?

Thanks in anticipation.

-- a distressed nairalander
Re: Help!!! I Formatted My HDD Without Backup, How May I Recover Formatted Files? by Lomprico2: 6:52pm On Dec 22, 2018
Install "recover my files" and run it.
Re: Help!!! I Formatted My HDD Without Backup, How May I Recover Formatted Files? by t12tosin: 7:03pm On Dec 22, 2018
Lomprico2:
Install "recover my files" and run it.

thanks for the response, does it require any key or that one needs to make a purchase?
Re: Help!!! I Formatted My HDD Without Backup, How May I Recover Formatted Files? by Lomprico2: 8:32pm On Dec 22, 2018
t12tosin:

thanks for the response, does it require any key or that one needs to make a purchase?

Yes but you can get the crack.
Re: Help!!! I Formatted My HDD Without Backup, How May I Recover Formatted Files? by blackpanther22: 7:31am On Dec 23, 2018
Lomprico2:

Yes but you can get the crack.
The crack my possibly have nalware or virus o Dr phone works too
Re: Help!!! I Formatted My HDD Without Backup, How May I Recover Formatted Files? by kunletoks(m): 9:07am On Dec 23, 2018
You can also try EaseUS Data Recovery. I've used it before.
Re: Help!!! I Formatted My HDD Without Backup, How May I Recover Formatted Files? by t12tosin: 9:19am On Dec 23, 2018
kunletoks:
You can also try EaseUS Data Recovery. I've used it before.
I have downloaded EaseUs but unfortunately it requires a key...
Do you happen to have any key or where I may get it?
Thanks
Re: Help!!! I Formatted My HDD Without Backup, How May I Recover Formatted Files? by airsaylongcon: 10:38am On Dec 23, 2018
Whatever you do, DO NOT INSTALL anything in that HDD or you run the risk of loosing some files on the portion where you save/install the new download.

Now there are some free (open source solutions) you can run from a USB flash drive

Modified
The open source solutions may be a bit involving as it will require a number of convoluted steps all done exclusively on command line. So I'll just provide you a direct link to Easeus with crack...

http://dl.downloadly.ir/Files/Software/EaseUS_Data_Recovery_Wizard_Technician_12.8.0_Multilingual_Downloadly.ir.rar

Password to unrar is www.downloadly.ir

Recover your files to another storage media.

Have a great day

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!!! I Formatted My HDD Without Backup, How May I Recover Formatted Files? by t12tosin: 10:22pm On Dec 23, 2018
airsaylongcon:
Whatever you do, DO NOT INSTALL anything in that HDD or you run the risk of loosing some files on the portion where you save/install the new download.

Now there are some free (open source solutions) you can run from a USB flash drive

Modified
The open source solutions may be a bit involving as it will require a number of convoluted steps all done exclusively on command line. So I'll just provide you a direct link to Easeus with crack...

http://dl.downloadly.ir/Files/Software/EaseUS_Data_Recovery_Wizard_Technician_12.8.0_Multilingual_Downloadly.ir.rar

Password to unrar is www.downloadly.ir

Recover your files to another storage media.

Have a great day

Thanks so much boss for your assistance and suggestion.
i have downloaded the program but the keys were not accepted!!!

Anytime i am activating or generating the code, a prompt with the message " unable to write to C:\Program Files\EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard\Configure.dat." kept appearing.

what steps should i take from here?

Thanks for your response and assistance
Re: Help!!! I Formatted My HDD Without Backup, How May I Recover Formatted Files? by airsaylongcon: 11:20pm On Dec 23, 2018
t12tosin:

Thanks so much boss for your assistance and suggestion.
i have downloaded the program but the keys were not accepted!!!

Anytime i am activating or generating the code, a prompt with the message " unable to write to C:\Program Files\EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard\Configure.dat." kept appearing.

what steps should i take from here?

Thanks for your response and assistance

Are you running the crack as administrator? Right click on it and select" Run as administrator"
Re: Help!!! I Formatted My HDD Without Backup, How May I Recover Formatted Files? by t12tosin: 11:47pm On Dec 23, 2018
airsaylongcon:

Are you running the crack as administrator? Right click on it and select" Run as administrator"
I will try running the crack as admin and I will get back, thanks.
Re: Help!!! I Formatted My HDD Without Backup, How May I Recover Formatted Files? by t12tosin: 7:38am On Dec 24, 2018
I ran the crack as suggested and the "unable to write message" has been rectified. However the program refused to accept the activation codes as its still claiming counterfeit .

What have I done wrong ?

Thanks for your assistance boss.
Re: Help!!! I Formatted My HDD Without Backup, How May I Recover Formatted Files? by kunletoks(m): 3:23pm On Dec 24, 2018
t12tosin:

I have downloaded EaseUs but unfortunately it requires a key...
Do you happen to have any key or where I may get it?
Thanks

I don't have key for it. I'm sure you can find a crack.

(1) (Reply)

Do Want To Start Programming? / How Can I Insert Registration Data Into MYSQL Database After Checking Checkbox / Recommend A Good Apple Laptop For Programming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.