Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,267 members, 7,815,442 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

Princess Shyngle Gets Verified On Instagram - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Princess Shyngle Gets Verified On Instagram (445 Views)

Cameron Okoye Gets VERIFIED On Instagram / Etinosa Celebrates Being Verified On Instagram After Nude Video Saga / Davido's Girlfriend, Chioma, Verified On Instagram With 200k Followers (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Princess Shyngle Gets Verified On Instagram by midehcreeb: 9:46pm On Dec 22, 2018
Gambian actress cum producer, Princess Shyngle, has finally been verified on Instagram joining the list of few known persons and brands in Africa to get the blue-tick badge next to their names on the social media platform.

The “Why Should I Get Married” famed actress has managed to get about 253k followers on Instagram and an average 70,000 posts engagements.

She is known for posting raunchy photos of herself and pictures of her flaunting her hour-glass figure.

Instagram is a photo and video-sharing social networking service owned by Facebook, Inc. It was created by Kevin Systrom and Mike Krieger, and launched in October 2010.

A verified badge is a check that appears next to an Instagram account’s name in search and on the profile. It means Instagram has confirmed that an account is the authentic presence of the public.

However, getting verified means you are doing so well and that, your brand has been recognized by the tech giant Instagram, hence want it to stand out among pages parodying your brand.

See screenshot below

source - https://www./2018/12/princess-shyngle-gets-verified-on-instagram.html

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Cc Dominique
Cc mynd44

Re: Princess Shyngle Gets Verified On Instagram by FreshBoss007: 9:48pm On Dec 22, 2018
who be this?
Re: Princess Shyngle Gets Verified On Instagram by peteruuu(m): 9:49pm On Dec 22, 2018
Is she verified by her creator, God?
Because, that's the main thing.
Re: Princess Shyngle Gets Verified On Instagram by GOFRONT(m): 9:52pm On Dec 22, 2018
How about her mission the other day??
Re: Princess Shyngle Gets Verified On Instagram by Tamarapetty(f): 10:04pm On Dec 22, 2018
So how is this important??

(1) (Reply)

Yemi Alade Loves Big Soursop / 'I Want To Smell You, I Want To Breathe You In': Jeff Bezos' Sent Steamy Text Me / 2baba Pledges His Full Support For Atiku Abubakar For Presidency 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.